Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 30-09-2023, 11:46 AM   #1
HSVKILLA
moonlight rider

Default 2009 focus stereo(aftermarket)

Hi all,I had a wire coming from the acc wire that connects to the stereo(just a basic cd USB aux Panasonic stereo)I was using it to turn the amp on. Today I was moving the amp and when I had the remote turn on wire unplugged it touched the metal part of the seat and did a quick spark,I have checked the fuse under the glove box which was fine but replaced it anyway,then light tested the power wires to the stereo(acc and constant) and both are dead,is there any other fuses etc that I can check,cheers
HSVKILLA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2023, 05:55 PM   #2
HSVKILLA
moonlight rider

Default Re: 2009 focus stereo(aftermarket)

Well I have figured out the answer to my own question,there are two fuses that are under the glove box,I checked fuse no.112 early today and read all the fuses and what they were for in the manual which I found another fuse that had audio in the description which is fuse no.108,you never know but this may help someone in the future.
HSVKILLA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post