Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 02-02-2022, 09:41 PM   #1
gutza
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Funny Courtroom Eexchanges

Some of you may have seen this before.

Not sure if it's 110% legit but amusing nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL5fvHkxjqE
gutza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 02-02-2022, 09:55 PM   #2
champ

Default Re: Funny Courtroom Eexchanges

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutza View Post
Some of you may have seen this before.

Not sure if it's 110% legit but amusing nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL5fvHkxjqE
OMG! That is so funny. Do you rekon it's real?
champ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-02-2022, 09:59 PM   #3
gutza
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi champ.

Not sure
gutza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 03-02-2022, 09:25 AM   #4
slowsnake
Banned

I reckon it's true, if it's from the USA especially, although I had an odd experience in court, but with the Magistrate and Court Sergeant/prosecutor during VRO hearing, my neighbour said I kept threatening him?

And yes I did, he threatened to skin my cat alive if it went in his yard front or back!
I knew him as Frank but called him Francine, he had done 15 years hard labour in Fremantle Gaol.
He was younger, fitter and had the use of his limbs, I was very unwell 12 years older and have a claw left hand!

He could of cleaned me up easy, but, he was scared to try, I told the magistrate that he was a gutless ***** and lacked gonads.
And he would stand at the end of my driveway at 1am and call me out, I would go out and he would have 4 men standing behind him, so he has no gonads.

The sergeant was giggling, I added that I don't hit women?...she said what do you mean?.....I said if you don't have gonads then you are a woman!
The sergeant was still giggling, but he VRO'd me so I cross VRO'd him?
That's what you do or the court does not see the other person's criminal history!

After 4 court visits and numerous court orders, I moved, because I lived in a mouldy house, he moved before me for not paying rent!

He spent time in jail for manslaughter of his wife, he had punched and kicked her to death, then set the house on fire, he was a maggot and I wanted him to know that women and cats are a protected species!
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 03-02-2022, 12:13 PM   #5
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake View Post
And he would stand at the end of my driveway at 1am and call me out, I would go out and he would have 4 men standing behind him, so he has no gonads.
Maybe they were Francie's boyfriends. I mean, they were backing him up from behind...
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 03-02-2022, 09:09 PM   #6
mondeomatureguy

Hi Guy's
from 1995- 2002 i was a driver for the Australian Red Cross Blood Service.
At the time our Blood delivery vehicles had lights and siren fitted to them for Emergencies.
One afternoon i was on the way to deliver Blood to a Hospital in Sydney because a lady on the operating table was having a baby and she needed blood.

On my way under siren i went thru a Red Light Camera. The then the RTA wouldn't wave the fine so i took it too court.

The day of the court case magistrate said " what waste of time the RTA should have waved your fine".
I told him "that i have been trying to phone the Legal Department of the RTA but haven't haven't been able to get on to them".

He then said " don't bother it's like hitting your head against a wall trying to contact the RTA".
mondeomatureguy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post: