Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 18-02-2023, 10:55 AM   #1231
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchaggis View Post
Thanks for the quick response, I've taken a pic of the single lug left in the drivers side. I've tried different eBay and Jefferson Ford listings, but they all are subtly different.

Cheers.
Leave it with me for a bit will see what I can find. What part numbers have you seen or tried so far?
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2023, 11:01 AM   #1232
mchaggis
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Leave it with me for a bit will see what I can find. What part numbers have you seen or tried so far?
Thanks again GT.

It was Bayford, and the ID was W715014SS3JA6. Although as I look at the listing it's FG, so was never going to work, but I hadn't seen anything so gave it a go. The others that I've tried are the lugs that fit the aftermarket 'Tickford' embroidered mats that you find around the place.

Cheers.
2012 FG-II GTP #288
2002 AU-III XR8

Previous rides
(1977 TE Cortina, 2001 AUII XR6, 2004 BAI XR8 Ute, 2005 BAII Typhoon, 2008 FG F6, 2015 FG-X XR6 Ute, 2006 SY Territory Turbo Ghia...it just used too much fuel)
mchaggis is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2023, 11:07 AM   #1233
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Thanks again GT.

It was Bayford, and the ID was W715014SS3JA6. Although as I look at the listing it's FG, so was never going to work, but I hadn't seen anything so gave it a go. The others that I've tried are the lugs that fit the aftermarket 'Tickford' embroidered mats that you find around the place.

Cheers.
Definitely not that part, that a plastic clip made to secure mats on pretty much everything bar any Falcon including FG.

Give me a few days, I will see what I can dig up, they may be no longer available but hopefully we can at least dig up a part number. It may have also been part of the mat kit and not available separately. Be in touch..
This user likes this post:
Old 18-02-2023, 04:33 PM   #1234
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It may have been mentioned prior, but can you obtain the security codes for EA - AU radios?
2016 FGX XR8 Sprint, 6speed manual, Kinetic Blue #170

2004 BA wagon RTV project.

1998 EL XR8, Auto, Hot Chilli Red

1993 ED XR6, 5speed, Polynesian Green. 1 of 329. Retired

1968 XT Falcon 500 wagon, 3 on the tree, 3.6L. Patina project.
XR Martin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2023, 08:54 PM   #1235
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR Martin View Post
It may have been mentioned prior, but can you obtain the security codes for EA - AU radios?
Possibly, as long as the radio is from the original VIN, in other words need to know the VIN the radio was originally from. If there has been a swap over the years, it may come back incorrect. Worth a shot though..
Old 18-02-2023, 10:40 PM   #1236
Linz
*SILVER SERVICE PILOT*
Donating Member1

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: For his technical submissions. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with good, solid advice. 

Hey GT, was there a revised bonnet cable and fuse box for B series cars to fix the common breakages a few years ago?
Thought I recalled a stronger fuse box mounting point where the bonnet cable attached?

https://www.fordforums.com.au/showth...71#post6891271

2006 Lightning Strike BF Fairlane Ghia...HIS

2024 Titan Grey Hyundai Tucson Highlander...HERS
Linz is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-02-2023, 02:25 AM   #1237
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linz View Post
Hey GT, was there a revised bonnet cable and fuse box for B series cars to fix the common breakages a few years ago?
Thought I recalled a stronger fuse box mounting point where the bonnet cable attached?
Hi Linz,

I am pretty sure there was no updated cable, just the fuse box. It went from a BAF14A073A part number to a BA14A073A. If memory serves me right the change came about in 2010..
Old 21-02-2023, 02:49 PM   #1238
FPV 460

Quote:
So B is $124

C is $310

F is $24

G is $90

All still currently available, postage on top of course which pending on weight around $20.
Hi GT. after some research im wondering if its possible to get C pulley only without the tensioner arm?

cheers
FPV 460 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-02-2023, 12:07 AM   #1239
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV 460 View Post
Hi GT. after some research im wondering if its possible to get C pulley only without the tensioner arm?

cheers
Hey mate,

Officially no. I am not sure if the pulley is bolted or pressed on to the tensioner, would need to see one in person. It may not easily be removed, but if it is, then we would need to see if it matches the other pulleys.

Guessing Ford made it non removable for a reason if so.
Old 22-02-2023, 02:57 PM   #1240
FPV 460

Quote:
Hey mate,

Officially no. I am not sure if the pulley is bolted or pressed on to the tensioner, would need to see one in person. It may not easily be removed, but if it is, then we would need to see if it matches the other pulleys.

Guessing Ford made it non removable for a reason if so.
Ok thanks for that.

Can i then please just order B, F and G ?

Cheers
FPV 460 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-02-2023, 11:51 PM   #1241
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV 460 View Post
Ok thanks for that.

Can i then please just order B, F and G ?

Cheers
Sure just PM me and we can go from there unless you still have the details and do as per previous times.
Old 23-02-2023, 10:24 AM   #1242
bondy99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

GTLEGEND

Would you know if this screw holder is still available?

I may require a new one down the track when I start working on the rusted panel.

Thanks
bondy99 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-02-2023, 07:31 PM   #1243
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondy99 View Post
GTLEGEND

Would you know if this screw holder is still available?

I may require a new one down the track when I start working on the rusted panel.

Thanks
For which vehicle?
Old 23-02-2023, 07:53 PM   #1244
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
For which vehicle?
Looks like AU-Bf, under the scuff panel.
2016 FGX XR8 Sprint, 6speed manual, Kinetic Blue #170

2004 BA wagon RTV project.

1998 EL XR8, Auto, Hot Chilli Red

1993 ED XR6, 5speed, Polynesian Green. 1 of 329. Retired

1968 XT Falcon 500 wagon, 3 on the tree, 3.6L. Patina project.
XR Martin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-02-2023, 08:10 PM   #1245
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR Martin View Post
Looks like AU-Bf, under the scuff panel.
If its AU-BF, then yes can still get but only a handful left.
Old 23-02-2023, 10:10 PM   #1246
bondy99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

[QUOTE=GTLEGEND;6788501]For which vehicle?[/QUOTE

The vehicle is an AU2
Old 23-02-2023, 10:12 PM   #1247
bondy99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
If its AU-BF, then yes can still get but only a handful left.
What would be the cost for those?
Thanks
Old 23-02-2023, 10:42 PM   #1248
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondy99 View Post
What would be the cost for those?
Thanks
$2 each plus postage..
Old 24-02-2023, 02:22 PM   #1249
bondy99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
$2 each plus postage..
I'll need 3, send me a pm with details.
Thanks
Old 26-02-2023, 04:14 PM   #1250
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks again GT.

Cheers.
Is this the clip(s) you are looking for?

Floor Mat Fastener.jpg

Floor Mat Fastener 2.jpg
Old 26-02-2023, 05:04 PM   #1251
mchaggis
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Quote:

Attachment 106248

Attachment 106249
I'll give it a go. Thanks so much for following up. Will you PM bank details? How many are available? I may as well take 4 if I can.

Cheers.
2012 FG-II GTP #288
2002 AU-III XR8

Previous rides
(1977 TE Cortina, 2001 AUII XR6, 2004 BAI XR8 Ute, 2005 BAII Typhoon, 2008 FG F6, 2015 FG-X XR6 Ute, 2006 SY Territory Turbo Ghia...it just used too much fuel)
mchaggis is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2023, 05:26 PM   #1252
KRISL

Do these screw into somthing under the carpet or is that thread going to grip into the carpet?
Are these the fg1 model?
Cheers

Quote:

Attachment 106248

Attachment 106249

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
2003 boss 260 xr8 daily driver
1991 eb1 xr8 once a year driver, factory cassette player
KRISL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2023, 05:47 PM   #1253
George V
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Hi GT,
Rocker shims for AU 6 Cyl - are they available?

Regards,
George
George V is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2023, 07:43 PM   #1254
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by George V View Post
Hi GT,
Rocker shims for AU 6 Cyl - are they available?

Regards,
George
Hi George,

1.9mm Rocker shims that between the lash adjuster and the arm of the rocker had part number ED6K514A, obsolete and no longer available.

They were also part of the whole rocker arm assembly, part number EL6564B but they are also long gone.

GT
Old 26-02-2023, 07:52 PM   #1255
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I'll give it a go. Thanks so much for following up. Will you PM bank details? How many are available? I may as well take 4 if I can.

Cheers.
I believe there are about a dozen left, will PM you with details.
Old 26-02-2023, 07:55 PM   #1256
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISL View Post
Do these screw into somthing under the carpet or is that thread going to grip into the carpet?
Are these the fg1 model?
Cheers
Look at image in post 1228, it screws into speed nut HC5. Suits BA BF FG FG2..
Old 26-02-2023, 09:22 PM   #1257
KRISL

Thanks, any idea what the speed nut clip clips to? To sop it spinning

Quote:
Look at image in post 1228, it screws into speed nut HC5. Suits BA BF FG FG2..

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
2003 boss 260 xr8 daily driver
1991 eb1 xr8 once a year driver, factory cassette player
KRISL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2023, 09:57 PM   #1258
George V
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Hi George,

1.9mm Rocker shims that between the lash adjuster and the arm of the rocker had part number ED6K514A, obsolete and no longer available.

They were also part of the whole rocker arm assembly, part number EL6564B but they are also long gone.

GT
Thanks GT.

Regards, George
George V is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2023, 11:13 PM   #1259
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISL View Post
Thanks, any idea what the speed nut clip clips to? To sop it spinning
There is also a plate strip that runs along the floor across the front of the seat.
Old 27-02-2023, 07:34 AM   #1260
KRISL

Hi GT.
I'm after the plastic guard for behind the left rear wheel
on a fg gt
Local Ford say there is no option,
it is trimmed differently where it meets the bumper,
And holes are in the wrong place to trim a standard xr g6 one

Cheers