Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 11-12-2022, 01:17 AM   #1111
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Can you confirm this is the same?

Attachment 106015
Looks like it.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
T3rminator is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-12-2022, 08:07 AM   #1112
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
Looks like it.
Can get the plug, they are $35 each plus postage
GTLEGEND is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 11-12-2022, 09:17 AM   #1113
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
17A413 is wiring for the tailgate wiper motor..

many thanks for that lead. back to the wreckers i go..........
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-12-2022, 02:51 PM   #1114
bobwm

Quote:
For Crypto:

Attachment 105992
Hey GTLEGEND,

Is 208A96/208A97 the rubber at the very top of the door on the FG and is it any different on the sedan compared to the ute pictured?

Is there a passenger side one still available for an FG sedan?

Thanks
bobwm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-12-2022, 09:44 PM   #1115
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwm View Post
Hey GTLEGEND,

Is 208A96/208A97 the rubber at the very top of the door on the FG and is it any different on the sedan compared to the ute pictured?

Is there a passenger side one still available for an FG sedan?

Thanks
Sedan & Ute are the same. But there are two different styles pending on what model you have for sedans. So either XT/XR/GT/GTP/F6 (which is the ute one) or G6/G6E/GTE/F6E.

Which one do you need?
Old 11-12-2022, 09:47 PM   #1116
bobwm

Quote:
Sedan & Ute are the same. But there are two different styles pending on what model you have for sedans. So either XT/XR/GT/GTP/F6 (which is the ute one) or G6/G6E/GTE/F6E.

Which one do you need?
The XR one please. Out of curiosity, what's the difference? I thought they all just looked like black plastic/rubber
Old 11-12-2022, 09:52 PM   #1117
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
The XR one please. Out of curiosity, what's the difference? I thought they all just looked like black plastic/rubber
It is because the seal is actually part of the moulding. One is black and the other chrome (no chrome for utes).

I am still trying to get one for crypto, from what I understand, there is only limited stock left so only a few at a time are being released.

If I get one for crypto, I will see if I can get another for you.
Old 11-12-2022, 09:59 PM   #1118
bobwm

Quote:
It is because the seal is actually part of the moulding. One is black and the other chrome (no chrome for utes).

I am still trying to get one for crypto, from what I understand, there is only limited stock left so only a few at a time are being released.

If I get one for crypto, I will see if I can get another for you.
Thanks - I assume we're talking about this part that has ended up torn on the top of my passenger side door right?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg door.jpg (30.1 KB, 21 views)
Old 11-12-2022, 11:25 PM   #1119
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks - I assume we're talking about this part that has ended up torn on the top of my passenger side door right?
yep thats the one!
Old 15-12-2022, 03:27 AM   #1120
George V
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Hi GTLegend,

First, thank you for this thread.

FGX Power steering pressure switch - G6E Turbo - part number & price incl postage to NSW 2145 please.

Is it the sane as FG / Mk2 or different?

Regards,
George V
George V is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2022, 09:22 AM   #1121
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by George V View Post
Hi GTLegend,

First, thank you for this thread.

FGX Power steering pressure switch - G6E Turbo - part number & price incl postage to NSW 2145 please.

Is it the sane as FG / Mk2 or different?

Regards,
George V
Hi George V,

On FGX 6-cylinder power steering switch is only available with the whole hose/line, it's not sold separate like other models. Same for turbo and non turbo applications - no difference.

Part number BR2Z3A212AA $310 including postage.

Same as FG2 all 6 cylinders from 10/2011 on.

GT
Old 15-12-2022, 11:09 AM   #1122
George V
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Thank you GT,

Rest of the power steering fluid lines are not leaking;

Switch does not seems to get activated, so time to look for some aftermarket versions.

Thank you for your quick response GT.

Kind regards,
George V
Old 15-12-2022, 06:25 PM   #1123
FPV 460

Hi GTL

im after the 2 rubber rectangular gromets that plug into the spare wheel well that can be seen in this link...

https://www.kpmmotorsport.com.au/wp-...xhaustTips.jpg

1 is towards the rear bar and the other can be seen towards the front of the spare wheel well.

for a 2011 fg sedan.

cheers for any help.
FPV 460 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2022, 06:58 PM   #1124
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV 460 View Post
Hi GTL

im after the 2 rubber rectangular gromets that plug into the spare wheel well that can be seen in this link...

https://www.kpmmotorsport.com.au/wp-...xhaustTips.jpg

1 is towards the rear bar and the other can be seen towards the front of the spare wheel well.

for a 2011 fg sedan.

cheers for any help.
Hi Mate,

Can get these for $15 each plus postage.

Cheers,
GT
Old 16-12-2022, 06:04 PM   #1125
George V
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Hi GT,

Two questions:

1) PSP switch - PN: 6G913N824AA, is it the one used in FGX falcon? If so availability & pricing please. It is advertised as for FG Mondeo.
Link: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/233233999368

2) Front bearing hubs, pair - FGX - availability and pricing incl express post please.

Kind regards,
George V
Old 16-12-2022, 06:29 PM   #1126
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi GT,

Two questions:

1) PSP switch - PN: 6G913N824AA, is it the one used in FGX falcon? If so availability & pricing please. It is advertised as for FG Mondeo.
Link: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/233233999368

2) Front bearing hubs, pair - FGX - availability and pricing incl express post please.

Kind regards,
George V
Hi George V,

To answer your questions, you have made me find a possible error in the catalogue, but that is not confirmed.

1. So the power steer lines as per previous threads are the same between FG2 and FGX 6 cyl. FG2 catalogue shows the switch as being available separate as per the number you provided, but FGX does not. So, it can either mean the lines are the same, but the switches are different, and you can only buy the FGX one with the line, or the switches are the same, but they accidently left it off the catalogue. I will need to get confirmation and get back to you. If the switches are the same, I can get for $65 plus postage.

2. Front Hubs are $115 each plus postage. Should be able to get easily enough.

No idea on postage as I would need the parts packaged with weights dimensions etc, but at a guess $20 should cover all three items.
Old 17-12-2022, 01:26 PM   #1127
George V
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Thanks GT,

PSP switch - FGX factory one is stamped with same part number as "Falcon Fg Mondeo''; It is made in Italy. Photo, link: https://postlmg.cc/qg988vsS

I will order this and hubs as required after new year.

Kind regards,
George V
Old 19-12-2022, 04:40 PM   #1128
Linz
*SILVER SERVICE PILOT*
Donating Member1

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: For his technical submissions. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with good, solid advice. 

Hi GT, I'm thinking of replacing the alloy wheel nuts on my 2004 RTV, as the chrome plating is peeling a bit here and there.
Are they still available and do you know what length the genuine ones are?
Mine seem to be quite long compared to normal B series car alloy wheel nuts.
TIA, Linz.

https://www.fordforums.com.au/showth...71#post6891271

2006 Lightning Strike BF Fairlane Ghia...HIS

2024 Titan Grey Hyundai Tucson Highlander...HERS
Linz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2022, 05:00 PM   #1129
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linz View Post
Hi GT, I'm thinking of replacing the alloy wheel nuts on my 2004 RTV, as the chrome plating is peeling a bit here and there.
TIA, Linz.
Which wheels do you have on your RTV, can you give me the part number on the back of the wheel to make sure I have the right one.
Old 19-12-2022, 08:27 PM   #1130
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Thanks @GTLEGEND for a great value NOS part, delivered with speed and professionalism.
Citroënbender is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 19-12-2022, 08:30 PM   #1131
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
Thanks @GTLEGEND for a great value NOS part, delivered with speed and professionalism.
No worries, great to have helped out.
Old 21-12-2022, 12:03 AM   #1132
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
TIA, Linz.
From what I can tell, normal BA are 40mm RTV are 55mm in length.
Old 21-12-2022, 12:04 AM   #1133
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks GT,

PSP switch - FGX factory one is stamped with same part number as "Falcon Fg Mondeo''; It is made in Italy. Photo, link: https://postlmg.cc/qg988vsS

I will order this and hubs as required after new year.

Kind regards,
George V
Have confirmed that the PS switch is the same for both..
Old 21-12-2022, 12:26 AM   #1134
Linz
*SILVER SERVICE PILOT*
Donating Member1

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: For his technical submissions. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with good, solid advice. 

Quote:
Which wheels do you have on your RTV, can you give me the part number on the back of the wheel to make sure I have the right one.
Here's a few pics of my spare wheel GT, standard RTV alloys...

PC200022 by Linz, on Flickr

PC200023 by Linz, on Flickr

PC200024 by Linz, on Flickr

PC200025 by Linz, on Flickr

Old 21-12-2022, 12:49 AM   #1135
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Here's a few pics of my spare wheel GT, standard RTV alloys...

imagePC200022 by Linz, on Flickr

imagePC200023 by Linz, on Flickr

imagePC200024 by Linz, on Flickr

imagePC200025 by Linz, on Flickr
Great that confirms what I have, the 55mm RTV wheel nut has part number EF1012A in comparison to the standard BA chrome wheel nut ER1012A. Obsolete now but might be able to chase some NOS if you are keen. Need to chase availability and price if need be. They used to be around $20 each when they were available.
Old 21-12-2022, 01:25 AM   #1136
Linz
*SILVER SERVICE PILOT*
Donating Member1

Quote:
Great that confirms what I have, the 55mm RTV wheel nut has part number EF1012A in comparison to the standard BA chrome wheel nut ER1012A. Obsolete now but might be able to chase some NOS if you are keen. Need to chase availability and price if need be. They used to be around $20 each when they were available.
Thanks for your help GT...I'll put them on the "future purchases" list for the time being

Old 21-12-2022, 05:55 PM   #1137
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ford Pegasusfx

FG Rear Bumper Diffuser.png
Old 24-12-2022, 02:22 AM   #1138
Linz
*SILVER SERVICE PILOT*
Donating Member1

Quote:
Thanks for your help GT...I'll put them on the "future purchases" list for the time being
Looks like these are the correct ones...https://globaltrim.com.au/products/f...chrome-ef1012a

Old 24-12-2022, 01:50 PM   #1139
Ben

is it still possible to get the rubber drivers door seals au falcon?
Old 24-12-2022, 07:30 PM   #1140
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
is it still possible to get the rubber drivers door seals au falcon?
Long gone..