Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 19-09-2022, 02:37 PM   #991
bobwm

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hi mate,

First of all lets confirm we are talking about the right wheels.

Is this the 19" GS Wheel?

Attachment 105851

And is this the BA 18" F6 you are referring to?

Attachment 105852

Confirm and we can go from there.

GT
They do look like them... However I'm not wedded to the idea of the same 19" rims as I suspect you will tell me they're obsolete or very expensive. Also I was really curious on the 18" F6 rims given I guess Ford was still selling them to at least the NSW govt up until the end of 2016 and I don't mind the look of them. Needing to buy new tyres is a little bit of a deterrent...

I'm just after pricing on genuine Ford/FPV 19x8 rims that will fit an FG falcon. I've seen the FGX XR8 and XR6 turbo ones around the $600 mark on ebay from a dealer and was wondering if there were any others to consider, ideally at a sharper price.

I'm keen on genuine for the look and the hope that when I hit a pothole that the wheel won't need to be immediately repaired/replaced...

Thanks!
bobwm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-09-2022, 05:16 PM   #992
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwm View Post
They do look like them... However I'm not wedded to the idea of the same 19" rims as I suspect you will tell me they're obsolete or very expensive. Also I was really curious on the 18" F6 rims given I guess Ford was still selling them to at least the NSW govt up until the end of 2016 and I don't mind the look of them. Needing to buy new tyres is a little bit of a deterrent...

I'm just after pricing on genuine Ford/FPV 19x8 rims that will fit an FG falcon. I've seen the FGX XR8 and XR6 turbo ones around the $600 mark on ebay from a dealer and was wondering if there were any others to consider, ideally at a sharper price.

I'm keen on genuine for the look and the hope that when I hit a pothole that the wheel won't need to be immediately repaired/replaced...

Thanks!
The GS wheel in question is still available but at a hefty $1300 each price tag, the F6 18's obsolete.

If there are any others you would like prices on, find which one you are after and let me know.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-09-2022, 08:22 AM   #993
frankie86
Sprinting Everywhere!

Hi GTLEGEND

would ford still have available a moulded boot liner for a 2019 BL Ecosport Titanium?

Thanks in advance!
frankie86 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-09-2022, 11:35 AM   #994
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie86 View Post
Hi GTLEGEND

would ford still have available a moulded boot liner for a 2019 BL Ecosport Titanium?

Thanks in advance!
Hi Mate,

So there are two boot liners as accessories, anti-slip rubber mat or a boot carpet, both still available, which one were you referring to?

GT
Old 20-09-2022, 12:55 PM   #995
frankie86
Sprinting Everywhere!

Quote:
Hi Mate,

So there are two boot liners as accessories, anti-slip rubber mat or a boot carpet, both still available, which one were you referring to?

GT
Anti slip rubber mat. sorry legend I didn't know there was two options.

We had a hard plastic type one in our BK ecosport which made me think there was only that type.

Thanks!
Old 20-09-2022, 01:18 PM   #996
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Anti slip rubber mat. sorry legend I didn't know there was two options.

We had a hard plastic type one in our BK ecosport which made me think there was only that type.

Thanks!
No worries, normally $160 can get for $140 plus freight if need be.
Old 23-09-2022, 10:23 PM   #997
TommytheCat
Starter Motor

Bit slow getting back to here but thanks to GT and Bossxr8 for the responses on the 3v parts. I'll be checking out the US shipping options by the looks of it.
TommytheCat is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 24-09-2022, 11:17 PM   #998
bobwm

Quote:
The GS wheel in question is still available but at a hefty $1300 each price tag, the F6 18's obsolete.

If there are any others you would like prices on, find which one you are after and let me know.
Thanks for the info - I thought they might be up there.

I've attached a few rims I'd be interested in if they're available and don't have crazy prices. The filenames indicate the models they originate from. For the models with staggered sizes (like the FGX XR8 or the Sprint) I'm only after the 8" wide fronts x 4.

I really appreciate your efforts!

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: png fg2-xr6t-19.PNG (124.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: png fgx-xr8-19.PNG (61.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: png fgx-sprint-19.PNG (85.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: png g6et-19inch.PNG (78.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: png fgx-xr6t-19.PNG (95.9 KB, 4 views)
bobwm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-09-2022, 12:11 AM   #999
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwm View Post
Thanks for the info - I thought they might be up there.

I've attached a few rims I'd be interested in if they're available and don't have crazy prices. The filenames indicate the models they originate from. For the models with staggered sizes (like the FGX XR8 or the Sprint) I'm only after the 8" wide fronts x 4.

I really appreciate your efforts!

Thanks
So numbered from 1 to 5 left to right. Postage on top of course which I think is around $30 per wheel as they become too big to send as a set of 4 unless you use a courier.

1. You can get in two colours: Medium Stealth $900 each or Alpine Silver $1400 each.

2. $700 each

3. $850 each.

4. Obsolete no longer available.

5. Available in two colours Stark Grey $600 each or Medium Stealth $480 each.

Cheers,
GT
2 users like this post:
Old 28-09-2022, 10:55 PM   #1000
Magna
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hey mate,

Should be able to, need to confirm and get back to you.

GT
Thank you very much GTL, mirror indicator received today. Thank you again for taking the time to assist and post, very much appreciated!
Magna is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-09-2022, 12:01 AM   #1001
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magna View Post
Thank you very much GTL, mirror indicator received today. Thank you again for taking the time to assist and post, very much appreciated!
Pleasure and anytime!! Glad it arrived in good time!
Old 29-09-2022, 02:35 PM   #1002
mhyne

Hi GTL,

Do you know if the drivers side (ie Right) curtain airbag for a 2011 SZ Territory is the same as the SY Territory ?

Could I get a price on what a new one would cost ?

Regards
mhyne is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-09-2022, 05:00 PM   #1003
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhyne View Post
Hi GTL,

Do you know if the drivers side (ie Right) curtain airbag for a 2011 SZ Territory is the same as the SY Territory ?

Could I get a price on what a new one would cost ?

Regards
Hi Mhyne,

I gather you are referring to the one that runs along the top of the door along the roof lining.

If so early SX are different but SY from build 18/2/2010 to end SZ2 are the same. if its before that date, they are obsolete.

Cost is $1400 plus postage.

GT
Old 29-09-2022, 10:33 PM   #1004
mhyne

Thanks GT - that's the one. A bit exy aren't they.

I will have a think about whether I cough up for a new one or look for a wreck
mhyne is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2022, 09:26 AM   #1005
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhyne View Post
Thanks GT - that's the one. A bit exy aren't they.

I will have a think about whether I cough up for a new one or look for a wreck
No worries, yes they are.
Old 07-10-2022, 01:22 PM   #1006
frankie86
Sprinting Everywhere!

Quote:
No worries, normally $160 can get for $140 plus freight if need be.
Hi GT I'd like to go ahead with that
Old 07-10-2022, 02:40 PM   #1007
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

G'day GT, looking for this plastic piece of trim that is missing on mine for the 8 way electric seats from a G6E.

I've hunted for 9 months now to no avail, the 4 and 6 way plastic bit doesn't fit.

Old 07-10-2022, 10:21 PM   #1008
JasonACT
Away on leave

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Outstanding work on the FG ICC issues. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The insane amount of work he has put into the Falcon FG ICC is unbelievable. He has shared everything he has done and made a great deal of it available to us all. He has definitely helped a great deal of us with no personal gains to himself. 

I ordered this FG(2) XR6 driver's seat-belt a few days ago...

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/374291209483

It's comparable in price to what was the last item GT Legend was able to find for me (no longer available though, or at least now restricted). Mine was stolen from my front door after Aust-post delivered it, between the two hours it was delivered and when I went home early from work to collect it.

This one arrived today... That's very quick postage.

It's exactly the same as what came new in my car, came in a Ford box, same numbers on the label, same tag on the belt as on the original, except its date of manufacture is 2022, around February.

And it's effing fantastic, I now remember when I bought the car new - don't let go of the belt because it might hit the window and crack it!

And the now 10 year old one removed, I can see it's full of crud - no wonder it can't retract without being 'fed' back into the mechanism.
JasonACT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 07-10-2022, 11:02 PM   #1009
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi GT I'd like to go ahead with that
Send me a PM and we can arrange to get it.
Old 07-10-2022, 11:08 PM   #1010
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordomatic View Post
G'day GT, looking for this plastic piece of trim that is missing on mine for the 8 way electric seats from a G6E.

I've hunted for 9 months now to no avail, the 4 and 6 way plastic bit doesn't fit.

Just to confirm you want the switch knob similar to the other one that does the recliner, but this is for the height adjustment to cover the three prongs you can see?

If so can get that knob for $40 plus $10 postage.

If you are referring to the whole side trim, thats a no goer, obsolete and long gone.
Old 07-10-2022, 11:12 PM   #1011
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonACT View Post
I ordered this FG(2) XR6 driver's seat-belt a few days ago...

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/374291209483

It's comparable in price to what was the last item GT Legend was able to find for me (no longer available though, or at least now restricted). Mine was stolen from my front door after Aust-post delivered it, between the two hours it was delivered and when I went home early from work to collect it.

This one arrived today... That's very quick postage.

It's exactly the same as what came new in my car, came in a Ford box, same numbers on the label, same tag on the belt as on the original, except its date of manufacture is 2022, around February.

And it's effing fantastic, I now remember when I bought the car new - don't let go of the belt because it might hit the window and crack it!

And the now 10 year old one removed, I can see it's full of crud - no wonder it can't retract without being 'fed' back into the mechanism.
I believe Ford have more of these now and no longer on restriction (of course it is now).
Old 08-10-2022, 03:03 PM   #1012
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
Just to confirm you want the switch knob similar to the other one that does the recliner, but this is for the height adjustment to cover the three prongs you can see?

If so can get that knob for $40 plus $10 postage.

If you are referring to the whole side trim, thats a no goer, obsolete and long gone.
Hey mate, just the knob to cover those switches yep. I’ll pm you.
Old 08-10-2022, 04:05 PM   #1013
KRISL

I've had 3 switches sent to me from ebay sellers, I think all 3 are two way (forward, back), like the ba had, but I was told they are four way?
my car, fg, has six way? (Forward, back / up down front of base / up down rear of base) true or not

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
2003 boss 260 xr8 daily driver
1991 eb1 xr8 once a year driver, factory cassette player
KRISL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-10-2022, 04:22 PM   #1014
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISL View Post
I've had 3 switches sent to me from ebay sellers, I think all 3 are two way (forward, back), like the ba had, but I was told they are four way?
my car, fg, has six way? (Forward, back / up down front of base / up down rear of base) true or not
No idea, all I know is 6 way doesn’t fit my 8 way
Old 08-10-2022, 05:38 PM   #1015
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
with the seat switches they are either 4-way for the 'base' models or or 6-way for say base model Fairmonts etc. there [as far as i know] no 2-way switches. your FG sounds like mine which now has a 6-way drivers & passengers seat base. 4-way = up/down at the front/rear, 6-way is up/down at the front/rear as well as forward/backward. unsure re utes & what they have.

Ps. when you checkout the actual switch you will find that the 4-way switches only have movement on the front/rear of the switch where as a 6-way has movement on all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordomatic

i know the 8-way seat base switch is 'slightly' smaller with the positioning of the up/down and of the front/rear switches. i will have to look closely now at mine, i know the 8-way switch knob is different.
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-10-2022, 07:38 PM   #1016
milesinfront.com

2011 FG UTE - Windscreen Washer Jets? Just broke one reinstalling after spending time cleaning and unblocking... FML! :(
milesinfront.com is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-10-2022, 12:20 PM   #1017
PRO-GT

Hi mate,

Do ford sell a complete bush/ball joint/rubber kit?

Car needs a full going over!

BF F6 Sedan Manual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2007 BF GT Cobra 6 spd manual #43- SOLD
2016 Mustang GT - Current
2010 XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary - Sold
2006 BF MKII XR6 Turbo Seduce - Sold
2006 BF MKI F6 Typhoon Toxic - Current
PRO-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-10-2022, 01:27 PM   #1018
BFIIGhiaZF6
George
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The experience, information and willingness to help and share data in regards to the ZF cooling system options has probably cleared a lot of doubt about air/oil coolers and the ZF transmission. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordomatic View Post
Wonder if the BFII Fairmont Ghia 8 way ones will fit your FG?

2007 BFII Fairmont Ghia I6 4L, ZF6 Auto, Ego Charcoal, Warm Charcoal.

R/Up 2019:Winner 2023:, Best BA-BF Geelong AFD.

PWR Air/Oil Cooler, K&N, Egas elbow, V8 upper F6 lower CAI.

1997 Fairmont EL Ghia Tickford 4L Auto
1985 Falcon XF GL 4.1L Auto.
1979 Fairmont XD Ghia 4.1L Auto.
1971 Cortina GL Estate 1200cc Manual.
BFIIGhiaZF6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-10-2022, 01:51 PM   #1019
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFIIGhiaZF6 View Post
Wonder if the BFII Fairmont Ghia 8 way ones will fit your FG?

yes as the only differance i have seen is the width of the cover top [above the switch].
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-10-2022, 07:37 PM   #1020
KRISL

Quote:
Oh yeah, the ba I had had 4 way, up down front and up down rear of the base, no forward back

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
2003 boss 260 xr8 daily driver
1991 eb1 xr8 once a year driver, factory cassette player
KRISL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post