Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 08-02-2022, 11:40 PM   #661
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hope this helps or maybe its confused you even further..
On the face of it it's like you've pushed my face further in the mud and given me a bigger headache all at once...

But reading through the list I can see some clarity that kind of matches what I thought.

My understanding on the BA you either had a knuckle with a fixed upper arm mount or an adjustable by cam bolt upper mount, which were on the XR's and FPV's. This would account for BA5A968A and BAT5A968A. I've seen the BAT part listed as adjustable.

But that was stopped in BF. The XR's got a fixed upper mount, which I figure is BAF5A968D, but the FPV bit in the description confuses me. BAF5A968C would be the adjustable upper knuckle, because that's what's in my Force 6. Plus the standard knucle.

Parts ending with B and E confuse me though. Something special about V8's and the Turbo. Given they had different diffs and half shafts, might have to do with the wheel hub. More splines maybe. But the FPV bit confuses me again.

Just spitballing...

Quote:
If you pass on the VIN we may be able to narrow it down. I am guessing it would be 1st number.
The VIN on my Ghia is 6FPAAAJGSW6L56587, built 01/06.

As a comparison the VIN on Dad's XR6 is 6FPAAAJGSW6Y61571, built 02/06.

I'm having a problem where I'm getting insanely bad inner edge tire wear on the back tires. The alignment specs suggest the rear end is whatever whatever an XR is.

If it comes back with the standard part it will leave me even more confused. XR's have less than half the camber as base models and a very different toe setting. Then I will have to work out why the camber value is wrong. Is there something very out of wack in the rear end kind of thing.

And if its not the knuckle that is setting the camber the only other thing that it could be is the upper arm. But I'm told they are all the same.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2022, 11:52 PM   #662
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
On the face of it it's like you've pushed my face further in the mud and given me a bigger headache all at once...

But reading through the list I can see some clarity that kind of matches what I thought.

My understanding on the BA you either had a knuckle with a fixed upper arm mount or an adjustable by cam bolt upper mount, which were on the XR's and FPV's. This would account for BA5A968A and BAT5A968A. I've seen the BAT part listed as adjustable.

But that was stopped in BF. The XR's got a fixed upper mount, which I figure is BAF5A968D, but the FPV bit in the description confuses me. BAF5A968C would be the adjustable upper knuckle, because that's what's in my Force 6. Plus the standard knucle.

Parts ending with B and E confuse me though. Something special about V8's and the Turbo. Given they had different diffs and half shafts, might have to do with the wheel hub. More splines maybe. But the FPV bit confuses me again.

Just spitballing...

The VIN on my Ghia is 6FPAAAJGSW6L56587, built 01/06.

As a comparison the VIN on Dad's XR6 is 6FPAAAJGSW6Y61571, built 02/06.

I'm having a problem where I'm getting insanely bad inner edge tire wear on the back tires. The alignment specs suggest the rear end is whatever whatever an XR is.

If it comes back with the standard part it will leave me even more confused. XR's have less than half the camber as base models and a very different toe setting. Then I will have to work out why the camber value is wrong. Is there something very out of wack in the rear end kind of thing.

And if its not the knuckle that is setting the camber the only other thing that it could be is the upper arm. But I'm told they are all the same.
Rear knuckles per VIN:

6FPAAAJGSW6L56587: RH BA5A968A LH BA5A969A

Interesting next VIN drills down to two options but does not specify which one exactly possibly because the catalogue does not know exactly which one was put in your car.

6FPAAAJGSW6Y61571: RH BA5A968A or BAF5A968D, LH BA5A969A or BAF5A969D.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2022, 02:10 AM   #663
silverfern.kiwi
Starter Motor

[QUOTE=GTLEGEND;6679502]
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfern.kiwi View Post

Hi Mike,

Is there any part numbers on the item especially one with 28560 or the alike in the middle of it.

Look at number 28560 in the pic below, is that what you are referring to.

Attachment 105325
sorry mate got picture off this forum but it does look the part
silverfern.kiwi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2022, 08:16 AM   #664
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

[QUOTE=silverfern.kiwi;6679668][QUOTE=GTLEGEND;6679502]
sorry mate got picture off this forum but it does look the part[/QU

That part I can get for $55 + freight which may be via courier as Aust Post will not send anything over 1M.

If you need those clips they are $18 each also.

Hope this helps..

Send a PM if you would like to order.
Old 09-02-2022, 02:03 PM   #665
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Rear knuckles per VIN:

6FPAAAJGSW6L56587: RH BA5A968A LH BA5A969A
That's not what I was hoping for. Annoys the crap out of me and confuses me even more. Makes even less sense to me how I'm getting the alignment settings I'm getting.

Last question if I could...

Are the upper rear control arms all the same?

I always believed they were. But the only other things that could explain what I'm seeing is different length arms.
Old 09-02-2022, 03:29 PM   #666
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
That's not what I was hoping for. Annoys the crap out of me and confuses me even more. Makes even less sense to me how I'm getting the alignment settings I'm getting.

Last question if I could...

Are the upper rear control arms all the same?

I always believed they were. But the only other things that could explain what I'm seeing is different length arms.
Yes only one upper control arm, LH/RH same as well. Part number BA5500A.
Old 11-02-2022, 02:22 PM   #667
Rod

Are these FG Rims still available new

Numbers on the back are 8R29-1007-KA

I believe they are from an FG Tonner
Old 11-02-2022, 02:44 PM   #668
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod View Post
Are these FG Rims still available new

Numbers on the back are 8R29-1007-KA

I believe they are from an FG Tonnerimage
Hi mate,

Yes they are, $440 each plus freight if required (guessing around $30 each in freight via Aust Post).
Old 12-02-2022, 04:36 PM   #669
Rod

Quote:
Hi mate,

Yes they are, $440 each plus freight if required (guessing around $30 each in freight via Aust Post).

Is that the right part number for them or is that just a casting number
Old 12-02-2022, 06:36 PM   #670
gassa
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Just enquiring if SY Territory Ghia rhs rear chrome outer weatherstrip belt line moulding is still available

Gassa
gassa is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-02-2022, 07:24 PM   #671
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Is that the right part number for them or is that just a casting number
That is just the engineering number cast into the wheel..not the service part number.
Old 12-02-2022, 07:31 PM   #672
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gassa View Post
Just enquiring if SY Territory Ghia rhs rear chrome outer weatherstrip belt line moulding is still available

Gassa
Hi Gassa,

Yes still available at $120 + postage if required.

Car must be a late build as they only came on those vehicles built after 1/4/2009.

GT
This user likes this post:
Old 15-02-2022, 11:55 AM   #673
Rod

Quote:
That is just the engineering number cast into the wheel..not the service part number.
Can you let me know the correct part number for this wheel
Old 15-02-2022, 01:51 PM   #674
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Can you let me know the correct part number for this wheel
Service part number is BG1007K..
Old 16-02-2022, 12:21 AM   #675
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Yes only one upper control arm, LH/RH same as well. Part number BA5500A.
Hey mate. I forgot to come back to you earlier... But thanks for indulging in my curiosity and stupid questions and getting that info together for me!
Old 16-02-2022, 07:56 AM   #676
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hey mate. I forgot to come back to you earlier... But thanks for indulging in my curiosity and stupid questions and getting that info together for me!
No problem, happy to help if I can..
Old 16-02-2022, 01:01 PM   #677
2012Focus'd
Starter Motor

Hi, I'm looking for a new cabin air temperature sensor for a 2012 Ford Focus. Are you able to quote?
2012Focus'd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-02-2022, 03:36 PM   #678
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Focus'd View Post
Hi, I'm looking for a new cabin air temperature sensor for a 2012 Ford Focus. Are you able to quote?
Is this for an LW1 or LW2 as 2012 is the change over, most probably no difference, but want to make sure. A VIN will help but not essential.

Also are you referring to the outside ambient temp sensor or the one that sits in the dash which is only for dual zone AC Auto temp controls or the one that sits inside the heater case? One controls Footwell the other face level..

Last edited by GTLEGEND; 16-02-2022 at 03:42 PM.
Old 18-02-2022, 06:28 PM   #679
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Hi Legend

just a query with regards to parts numbers...... are the parts numbers the same for the BA/BF/SX/SY1 XR fog lights/covers?.

Thanks & take care.
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2022, 06:38 PM   #680
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
Hi Legend

just a query with regards to parts numbers...... are the parts numbers the same for the BA/BF/SX/SY1 XR fog lights/covers?.

Thanks & take care.
Hey mate,

The BA/F XR Fog light covers fit Territory SX/Y from 1/2/2004 to 1/4/2009 and all share the same SX15K233AA part number.

Can get these for $54 plus freight if required.

The Spot/fog lights are also the same as above.

Part number RH: BA15K200A (obsolete from Ford), LH BA15K201A Can get for $150 plus freight if required.

Last edited by GTLEGEND; 18-02-2022 at 06:44 PM.
Old 18-02-2022, 08:42 PM   #681
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Hey mate,

The BA/F XR Fog light covers fit Territory SX/Y from 1/2/2004 to 1/4/2009 and all share the same SX15K233AA part number.

Can get these for $54 plus freight if required.

The Spot/fog lights are also the same as above.

Part number RH: BA15K200A (obsolete from Ford), LH BA15K201A Can get for $150 plus freight if required.

Hi & thanks for the quick reply back. nah sorry as i was only after confirmation of the part numbers as i wanted to be sure they were the same. which they are.

Again many thanks
Old 18-02-2022, 11:14 PM   #682
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

another question for you

what are the costs for the cap of the washer bottle to suit the BA/BF/SX/SY etc etc. postage to vic 3220.

Thanks
Old 18-02-2022, 11:45 PM   #683
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
another question for you

what are the costs for the cap of the washer bottle to suit the BA/BF/SX/SY etc etc. postage to vic 3220.

Thanks
Part $18.50, postage would be around $3 with no tracking or $10 with tracking I think???
2 users like this post:
Old 20-02-2022, 09:24 AM   #684
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Availability of this panel.

Also just checking again availability of XR6 badges for the sides of FG Ute
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels

Last edited by DJM83; 20-02-2022 at 09:30 AM.
DJM83 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-02-2022, 11:40 AM   #685
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83 View Post
Availability of this panel.
Also just checking again availability of XR6 badges for the sides of FG Ute
The top cover over the radiator support/radiator etc is still available. $60 plus freight if required (guessing no more that $20, but have no idea without dimensions, weight and forwarding post code).

As for the side badges they are currently out of stock but more coming soon. $70 each plus postage. I will see if I can get an ETA and advise.
Old 21-02-2022, 04:40 PM   #686
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For SGJ66. Parts 7 & 8?

AU V8 Water Pump.PNG
Old 21-02-2022, 07:13 PM   #687
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
The top cover over the radiator support/radiator etc is still available. $60 plus freight if required (guessing no more that $20, but have no idea without dimensions, weight and forwarding post code).

As for the side badges they are currently out of stock but more coming soon. $70 each plus postage. I will see if I can get an ETA and advise.
Depending on ETA with badges i might wait until i can get them to and order the lot.
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-02-2022, 10:46 PM   #688
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83 View Post
Depending on ETA with badges i might wait until i can get them to and order the lot.
ETA on badges are mid-March, but until they arrive I cannot be 100% certain.

I can keep an eye out and let you know or if you have not heard back from me by late March, give me a gentle reminder.
Old 22-02-2022, 08:40 PM   #689
Peter l

Hi Need price for EB Wagon 7/91 Window Washer Bottle
Peter l is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-02-2022, 09:39 PM   #690
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter l View Post
Hi Need price for EB Wagon 7/91 Window Washer Bottle
Hi there,

Sorry that part is long obsolete, part number EA17610C, but no longer available from Ford or dealers.

GT