Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Cougar and Probe

Old 16-02-2009, 11:31 AM   #1
Petal

Default Help please

Hi Guys,

How is everyone? Haven't posted for a while now but have been looking in from time to time.

Can anyone recommend a good spray painter in Sydney (preferably around the south west area) that isn't too expensive? I need to get my body kit painted & fitted.

Thanks!

Roush Performance Body Kit (pics coming soon!)
Petal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-02-2009, 01:15 AM   #2
maspss
Starter Motor

Sorry Petal I can't help you with a bodyshop recommendation in Sydney, hich bodykit did you choose.
maspss is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-02-2009, 12:47 PM   #3
thearrow

I would seriously consider getting it lowered first as the front spoiler from your kit will need to be trimmed anyway as it will have been manufactured to U.S. standards and not for the goat tracks that are passed off as roads in Sydney.

Your Cougar will look heaps better and will handle a lot better when lowered.

If you look on Professorsabre's thread you can see what it will look like.
thearrow is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-02-2009, 10:53 AM   #4
Cougar_Cougs

Dear Petal,

Have I got the man for you Bruce Amlot 96054223 Village Smash Louise Ave Ingleburn.

He has done " HUGE " amount on all my cars since (my age) of 17.

In 2005 he basically pulled my COUGAR apart and put it back together again. His team of workers is fantastic. " BUT " be WARNED, FANTASTIC work takes time and time he does take but the results are second to none, and you might be able to twist his arm for curtsy car.

Just mention my name "COUGAR" (yes thats my real name) and he will even make you a coffee.

The reason he has such a good business is because " GAIL " his wife really runs the bizz.
Cougar_Cougs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-03-2009, 04:03 PM   #5
Petal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar_Cougs
Have I got the man for you Bruce Amlot 96054223 Village Smash Louise Ave Ingleburn.
Thanks for the info Cougs - will let you know how I go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maspss
(W)hich bodykit did you choose.
I found one of the last unfitted Roush body kits available over in the US. It arrived last year but I haven't had a chance to do anything with it until now.

Roush Performance Body Kit (pics coming soon!)
Petal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-03-2009, 02:41 AM   #6
pcperfection
Cougar

Hey Petal, there is a bloke @ Warwick Farm (Eltoro Estate) that done some
work for me, fitted and painted a rear spoiler and a graze on the rear bumper
top notch job, price was right and he now has your colour code to match your
paint as mine is silver frost also, drop me a PM and I will dig up his number for
you

Cheers
Mark