Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Cougar and Probe

Old 23-11-2008, 01:31 PM   #1
pcperfection
Cougar

Default Cougar For Sale

Hey Guys, just a heads up for anyone that is interested or knows of anyone looking to buy a Cougar
in the next few weeks as I will be selling mine and using the funds to by a Mustang, I have already bought
a ED Ford Fairmont to use as a run about and just need a couple of weeks to make sure it's reliable before
selling the cat, the cat is also booked in for a full Dyno Tune late next week
( a customer who owns the Dyno shop owes me a few favours) & 2 months ago received new
Autolite plugs, MotorCraft leads/Oil & Petrol filters, anyone that knows me or the car knows that it's been
fastidiously maintained and has won several trophies at NSW AFD including "Best Cougar" in 06 and
"Best Presented" and "Best in Club" in 07 it also made a appearance in the "Street Ford" Magazine in Sept 07,
list of mods include
Lowered front 1 1/4inchs
Lowered rear 1 1/2inchs
19" Chrome Rims with good rubber all round
Short Cold Air Intake
Short Shifter
6.5in LCD double Din DVD/TV/Radio
Chrome Wipers
Car was driven 95% by my misses who is 50> and drives like it so it's never been flogged, cat is a Dec 2000
built with first rego 2001 and I think has around 150K on the clock and going strong, once again of you know
or here of anyone looking drop me a PM or call 0425253631 as I will be putting it up for sale online in approx
2 weeks time, going by the prices online for stock cats in good nick @ around 15K I was hoping to get around this

Cheers
Mark (PC Perfection)

pcperfection is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-11-2008, 11:42 PM   #2
pcperfection
Cougar

A link to a few Pic's from the last 12 months clicky

Cheers
Mark
Old 26-11-2008, 11:40 AM   #3
thearrow

Mark, have you listed it on line yet???
thearrow is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-11-2008, 02:34 PM   #4
pcperfection
Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thearrow
Mark, have you listed it on line yet???
No, not as yet, everything going to plan it should be listed by late next week, probably not a good time
to sell anything at present, but I'm not in any real hurry I have the ED Fairmont to run around with,
will pull the cat off the road and give it a full detail after it comes back from the Dyno and because
the Dyno tune is a favour - payed jobs get done before me.

Cheers
Mark
Old 28-11-2008, 02:41 PM   #5
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Sorry to hear of your Cougar's emminent departure, Mark. New owner is sure getting one good looking and rare Cougar and maybe you can make them aware of the E.F.O.C.?

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2008, 10:15 PM   #6
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Wow, go away for a few weeks and you miss a lot. Sad to hear you're parting with your beautiful car Mark. I hope she gets passed onto a worthy owner in any case. I can vouch for the fact your car is well kept and maintained and drives like a Cougar should

Good luck with the sale, and I hope to hear about your Mustang when it comes along!

Dan