Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Ford Coupe Club of Australia > Technical Area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-02-2015, 11:23 PM   #11
danthefordman
Leftyos

Default Re: Wheel & Tyre combo's - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveD_XB View Post
Hi Mate,

I think I'm at the point of buying tyres now & was wondering what brand you went with for the 315's? & what brand you are looking at for the 335's?

Thanks

Dave
Dave not sure what its like now but a few years back when i got mine sumitomo htrZ was one of the few around that were affordable $425 each in around 2006. I think the 80s corvettes ran 315s on a 17 inch wheel so there arent many cars that run this size tyre, maybe porsches in the 90s i dunno. Unless you are importing you may have trouble finding them. I priced big pirelli and michelins as well and they were getting up around 800-1000 back then and that wasn't even at 315 wide. If you do find some let us know what they are where you found them and $