Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Early Falcon Car Club of Qld Inc

Early Falcon Car Club of Qld Inc The Queensland early model Falcon Club.

View Poll Results: What do you think of the customised gauges?
Awesome 4 28.57%
OK 7 50.00%
Looks a bit Weird 1 7.14%
I Could Do a Better Job Myself 0 0%
Stop Pimping Your Stuff on Our Forum! 1 7.14%
Does it come in Pink with Purple Polka Dots? 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-04-2007, 09:50 AM   #1
CustomXMXP
Starter Motor

Default Customised XM XP Instrument cluster

Hi guys and girls,
i was wondering if it would be ok to pimp my gauges on your forum? I Thought some of the members here may be interested in them.
They are on Ebay here
As i'm not an early Ford expert (yet!), could anyone tell me what other models these gauges would suit / fit into?
I've had a quick look around here and the forum is seems to cover just about everything! The layout of the 'post new thread' window is user friendly and the buttons makes creating links easy as! a big well done to whoever created this forum

cam

CustomXMXP is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-04-2007, 10:13 AM   #2
GreenMachine
Mopar/No Car

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Sensational write up about drum brakes. 

Mate, that looks excellent - Top work! I'd buiy an XP just so I could have a dash that cool!

'72 Plymouth Scamp
'80 Courier
'13 Kawasaki ZX14-R
'13 Berlina
'92 Suzuki DR650

If you don't fight - You lose
GreenMachine is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-04-2007, 10:25 AM   #3
CustomXMXP
Starter Motor

hey, thanks for your quick reply and kind comments!! its much appreciated cheers!
CustomXMXP is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-04-2007, 07:49 PM   #4
Wally
XP Coupe

Does look nice.

I might have to get you to retrofit an old Comet metal/chromed unit I imported from the States.
Wally is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post