Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club

ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club The one and only place for the ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club members Forums

Old 18-07-2010, 07:35 PM   #1
MR_LON
ORSMT5

Default scum are everywhere

hmmm, my car was the target of a lowlife spineless **** on saurday. both passenger side doors were keyed down to the metal.
rear door

front door

close ups,
front door

rear door

this happened at my work, i have 100% proof about that & i have a pretty reasonable idea as to who did it, just hoping the security cameras from the building next door were able to see it happen, i will find out tomorrow.
this lowlife works directly under me & is leaving on friday, he wasn't working on saturday & was seen on the premises. we don't get along.

i have reported it to the police so will see what happens at work tomorrow,

EO XR5 with blacked out highlights, grilles & fog surround, black angel eye headlights, black turbo badges, eibach springs, bluepower custom tune, motorcade ic & intake piping, Xforce turbo back exhaust, lexus style rear fog/reverse lights, EBC red pads, Goodridge braided lines, Motul 5.1 fluid, custom fibreglass bonnet & slam panel cover, under bonnet bling & more soon
MR_LON is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
JAKHMR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thats a damn shame Ron. I hope the tapes show the proof for ya.

Quote:
Success is the good fortune that comes from:
Inspiration , aspiration , desperation , and perspiration
JAKHMR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
MR_LON
ORSMT5

thanks mate, so do i
EO XR5 with blacked out highlights, grilles & fog surround, black angel eye headlights, black turbo badges, eibach springs, bluepower custom tune, motorcade ic & intake piping, Xforce turbo back exhaust, lexus style rear fog/reverse lights, EBC red pads, Goodridge braided lines, Motul 5.1 fluid, custom fibreglass bonnet & slam panel cover, under bonnet bling & more soon
Old 18-07-2010, 07:52 PM   #4
fat4D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Sad to hear mate, your right when u said scum. Hope it works out and the police string him up by the balls
Old 18-07-2010, 09:21 PM   #5
RED FGII
Formerly EL-351

doing ***** like is just not on, hope he cops the full wrath..................................
Old 18-07-2010, 09:50 PM   #6
Sick EB
ORSM Ford Cruisers

cant believe it ron... Hope all works out for you

1993 EB2 Gli---->Build Thread
2008 FG XR8 SEDAN 300RWKW N/A

2008 FG XR6 TURBO-UTE>>> SOLD
2002 AU3 XLS UTE>>>SOLD
Sick EB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2010, 10:42 PM   #7
Auturbo6
The only thing u'll see!!

Was it really necessary to show us pictures of such idiocy. Just makes my blood boil thinking about it..................
Old 18-07-2010, 10:49 PM   #8
fgtpsi

Sorry to see mate,same thing happend to my old ladys car,rear quarter,rear door an front door.absolute scum
fgtpsi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2010, 11:02 PM   #9
GT
Mrs Russellw
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: All your effort in keeping me sane and on-track. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For her honest, direct and helpful advice to members. The content of her posts help many members on the forum and most times, turn a very negative thread into a postive one. 

I am so so sorry Ron. I've had this happen twice and it is painful - your precious baby molested by some jealous perv. My 2 experiences were very expensive and the first time was $4K (my blue GT in my driveway) and even the wing mirrors were kicked off and the next drama ended up a cash deal of $1,600 on the yellow beast. Any chance of finding out who? The Police used a dog to track the sod who did my blue GT and caught him before he made it home.

I hope you can get it sorted asap and get it back ready for the show season. Were you planning to come to the AFF Nats next weekend? Hope you can still make it if you were planning to come. If you need anything just send an email.

Regards
GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMS290
Fact is Gaela's GTP IS the quickest NA Boss 290 Sedan now (by a long shot)
The precedent of stripping weight and using full slicks was set years ago now.

So if you want to beat em, ya gotta join em, and being manual makes the time even more credible.
GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2010, 12:14 AM   #10
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

I wish the worst of karma on the ***** that did this too you.
Old 19-07-2010, 01:07 AM   #11
gtfpv
GT

sad news mate . that happened to our GT When it was 2 weeks old at my wifes work . i feel your pain .but it will pass .
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2010, 01:58 AM   #12
EXR8ED
HO INTERCEPTOR

KILL THEM!!! Not goin to go off on a rant as EVERYONE knows my stance on this type of pathetic 5#!t. Hope the Vid caught em Ron. Show NO MERCY!.
Cheers
Glenn
Body and Visual by HO
My Business GutterGuardGuyAluminium Guttermesh Supply & Installation.
OrsmFordCruisers
R.I.P Wayne Draper
EXR8ED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2010, 02:10 AM   #13
svo supporter
Fixing Ford's **** ups

Sure it's a lowlife act, but I'd be waiting for the vid evidence before pointing the finger directly at the pr1ck you don't get along with at work.

I'm not defending him or her, but I've been in a similar situation. Didn't get along with some mongrel and their car got damaged. The finger got pointed straight at me. Not a nice feeling when everyone is talking about what a lowlife you are behind your back, when you didn't do it. But it was nice throwing it back in their faces when they found the real culprit.

Hope the vid did pick up the actual culprit and they cop it through the courts

Please read the manual carefully, as the these manufacturers spent millions of dollars making sure it is perfect.....Now why are there so many problems with my car, when I follow the instructions to the letter?....Answer, majority rules round here

Lock me up and throw away the key because I'm a hoon....I got caught doing 59 in a 60 zone
svo supporter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2010, 06:47 PM   #14
MR_LON
ORSMT5

unfortunately there is no video, they company next door are servicing ther security & the cameras wern't turned on.
now other than my suspicion there is not much i can do without any proof.
he was at work today but i didn't say anything to him, bosses request, i'l try to see if the police will talk to him.

i got a couple or estimates today & both were about $1600.
Old 19-07-2010, 07:15 PM   #15
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Not good at all mate, I am allway's worried about this sort of thing happening to me, it hasn't yet (touch wood).
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2010, 08:41 PM   #16
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

That is a pure low act, happened to my TE aswell
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2010, 10:26 PM   #17
DNKPWR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ron,
It was not good to see your Focus all marked up like that!
I hope you can get it fixed up without costing you too much...
Andrew
Old 19-07-2010, 10:53 PM   #18
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

With no witnesses, nil evidence and only speculated motive, unless he makes admissions there is no case unfortunately.
Old 19-07-2010, 11:48 PM   #19
Interceptor
HSV - I just ate one!

i feel your pain mate, my sprint got done a couple of weekends back, from the start of the passengers side rear door right through to the taillight...... not happy jan

what did annoy me is that the police werent interested and admitted that i had a better chance of finding out who was responsible than they did.....
Old 20-07-2010, 09:02 AM   #20
wrongwaynorris
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Natural Justice

I would love to actually catch someone in the process of doing this to either my own car ( or anyone elses of any make for that matter ) . I don't actually know how you can beat someone within an inch of their lives like my mother used to threaten me with as a kid but I'd give it a bloody good go . Some bastard did my Nagari ( every panel ) back in the late 70's and being fibreglass it also damaged the gelcoat , cost cubic dollars to fix as the entire car had to have all the paint picked off in small chunks with a razor blade to repair it properly . From that incident I have had a lot of pent up frustration with the VERMIN who would do this to someone elses pride and joy ( or even daliy driver or even hack ) . I can feel the baseball bat twitching in my hand as I type .
wrongwaynorris is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2010, 09:53 AM   #21
dickyboy
Banned

sorry to hear about your car ron. may 1000 maggots infest this guys ****! bloody lowlifes dont appreciate the hard work that goes into our cars.....

cheers dickyboy
dickyboy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2010, 10:02 AM   #22
J.C.
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The wife and I just saw this and are disappointed for you.
She asked "Why do people do this? It is not at all productive."

Hope your pathes cross outside of work and then you can possibly at least give the low life a verbal spray. Scumbag it is!
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2010, 11:20 AM   #23
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Not good Ron, sorry to see this mate.

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2010, 12:22 PM   #24
Hords
Treasure your balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum
With no witnesses, nil evidence and only speculated motive, unless he makes admissions there is no case unfortunately.
Could there be a possibility that some paint remnants may still be on one of his keys?

Sorry to read this happen to you Ron. Obviuosly the scum has no balls to confront you face on if there is conflict.
Old 20-07-2010, 01:24 PM   #25
HLC
Audi S3

terrible mate. i feel you pain.

i had the roof of my car jumped on one night. coming back to seeing your car roof caved in is a sight you never want to see. i too know who did it. i dont even know the kid, but they brag and tell friends of friends and yeah. cops cant do anything about it without someone testifying.

good luck with sorting it out. would almost be worth going thru insurance if the repairs are worth $1600... ouch :(
Old 20-07-2010, 02:12 PM   #26
hopk88
Formally KezDaMuss

i never understood senseless destruction of peoples cars. some "gangsta" kids think its tuff and cool but at the end of the day its just stupid.

i really wish there was something that could be done to prevent it..
Reverse Parking Sensors, Full XR6 Body Kit, 18" XR8 Mag's, BMC Air Filter, F6 Typhoon Airbox with F6 Lower Intake & XR6 Turbo Upper Intake Snorkel, XR6 Turbo Exhaust, DBA Street Series Standard Front & Rear Rotors, Bendix GCT Front & Rear Pads
hopk88 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2010, 02:55 PM   #27
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hords
Could there be a possibility that some paint remnants may still be on one of his keys?

Sorry to read this happen to you Ron. Obviuosly the scum has no balls to confront you face on if there is conflict.
Unfortunately to arrest someone or to take out a warrant to seize an exhibit you need grounds. Without knowing the full story I cannot say these grounds are not there but with my experience they would not be there.
Old 20-07-2010, 03:54 PM   #28
sleek7

Ouch, sucks you see you car like that mate.
I always check my side and rear of the car for any damage and get the mrs to check the passenger side whenever ive had the car in a plaza car park or somewhere similiar. just hoping i dont come back to find that one day :/

Last edited by sleek7; 20-07-2010 at 04:04 PM.
sleek7 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2010, 04:56 PM   #29
Velociraptor82
Eat my Brake Dust

We all know how much care you put into your car Ron and it breaks my heart to hear such news. If the police can't do anything then I hope at least Insurance will cover it. I know you've got a good painter so I hope it all works out. Such destruction is my biggest fear.

I'll be more than happy to string up the #$%# responsible and go at him with the blow torch.
Small Ford Sunday 2010 - Best Modified Car presented by the EuroFord Club

If I'm going to Hell, I'm going in a Ford

Velociraptor82 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2010, 07:30 PM   #30
Bobman
Regulator

Absolute scum. I have no sympathy for people who key cars and they do not need to be alive in our over-populated cities.

As for keying, I read an article recently that a lot of "middle class" women are keying cars for kicks or to get back at people. Jealousy is another thing but these people are really pathetic to do such things.

Current Cars:
2000 AU2 Fairmont (2019-current)
2003 BA1 Falcon Divvy Van (2017-current)
2009 VW Mk6 Golf 118TSi (2020-current)
Previous Cars:
2003 MCX10R Avalon VXi (2017-2020)
1995 EF1 Falcon GLi (2016-2019)
1997 XH2 Falcon Van OPT20 (2016-2019)
2006 BF Fairlane Ghia (2013-2018)
2001 AU3 Futura (2010-2013)
1996 EL Fairmont (2008-2010)
2004 BA XR6 (2005-2008)
2001 AU2 Forte (2005-2006)
1988 EA Fairmont Ghia (2003-2005)
1984 AR Telstar TX5 Ghia (2001-2005)