Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 15-04-2008, 01:35 PM   #1
raymon81

Default She's gotta go :(

Thought i'd let you guys know im selling my baby :(. I'm settling down and need to buy a house and need $$$$ urgently. It's been great cruising with you guys from eurofordclub and putting names to faces.

Heres the ad..
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11216882

Lowered 30-35mm King springs, Custom leather interior, Polished standard 17s rims, Cadance monoblock amplifier and Alpine Type S sub woofer, clear reverse+fog+tail lights, Angel eyes and a few CHROMEEEEEE bits on my baby.
raymon81 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-04-2008, 02:19 PM   #2
RJO89
EuroFordClub

:(
Sorry to hear it mate... It is a beautiful car..

Far from stock... --- SOLD :

Now riding a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R :
RJO89 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-04-2008, 10:03 PM   #3
opium
XR Experiment

Sorry cant help you with the sale, but it is a fine looking car and I hope its not to hard on you to get rid of it!
opium is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-04-2008, 10:48 PM   #4
melbzetec
Old enough to know better

Raymon. Sad to hear, as you put a lot of love into that car.

But buying a house is pretty exciting to!

So what are you going to use for wheels when you've bought the house?
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.
www.cardomain.com/ride/2773918

melbzetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-04-2008, 09:06 AM   #5
raymon81

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbzetec
Raymon. Sad to hear, as you put a lot of love into that car.

But buying a house is pretty exciting to!

So what are you going to use for wheels when you've bought the house?
I really don't want to sell the car Steve as you know i have put alot of TLC into the car but the better half has convinced me and it's the logical thing to do right now. Hopefully a few years later down the track once i'm settled in, i'll be looking at an aussie built focus or mondeo .
My older bro bought a 1994 5series bmw around a month ago and he then lost his licence for 1 year a week later hehehe so the car is just sitting in our backyard. I'll be driving that for now until he gets his licence back.
Lowered 30-35mm King springs, Custom leather interior, Polished standard 17s rims, Cadance monoblock amplifier and Alpine Type S sub woofer, clear reverse+fog+tail lights, Angel eyes and a few CHROMEEEEEE bits on my baby.
raymon81 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post