Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 21-03-2008, 01:09 PM   #1
fiesta8u

Default Im Back All

Hey guys how are you's, havn't been on for a while, untill BLUEPRINT got me back on ;), ill attach a few pictures of my fiesta just to update myself ;).

Let me know what you think, Thanks.....

fiesta8u is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-03-2008, 09:49 PM   #2
XR-ENVI
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Welcome back to the forums. Nice looking fiesta you have there. What size and brand rims are you running? and what other mods have you done?
XR-ENVI is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-03-2008, 11:20 AM   #3
Steffo
LPG > You

The car looks great, except for that horrible cannon! Get it off, get it off!

By the way... I noticed the sticker on the rear window... Kako ide zemljače!?
LPG Lovers Association President & Member #1.

:
Steffo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-03-2008, 12:06 PM   #4
zetec jim
04 fiesta zetec

also change the side repeaters to clear ones, orange looks ballsy.
nice wheels though. ( what make are they )?
zetec jim is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-03-2008, 12:35 PM   #5
ardei
WP Fiesta LX

I've seen you round Brighton a few times (you always seem to be either in front or behind a police car when turning onto Bay Street! : ) And you may have seen me in Rockdale, as when I visit my grandma your car is parked in the same block of units as her.

As suggested clear indicators and white (or Euro) numberplates will give it a nice touch.
Old 22-03-2008, 02:52 PM   #6
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Third time lucky on the forums aye... getting kicked off twice still doesnt pass the message. awe well. i wonder how long youll last this time round.

car looks the same. any performance mods.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-03-2008, 05:54 PM   #7
fiesta8u

whats up your bum photn ? why can't you people just be nice ? why whats wrong with cannons ? its the only rice part i like lol, umm well custom made cold air intake, sound system, dvd player, chipped ecu, rear lowered 4 1/2inch and the front 2inch, in that picture it doesnt sit as low as it is because i just had it done and the springs didnt sit in, but im bolting on a airbag kit i got for $300 . Where can i get those clear indercators ? evo steffo nije lose puno ima pedera ovde :(, yeah im always in brighton, and thats where my mate lives, im there all the time (the mrs lives there too), have you seen the black subaru fiori we got in the garage ? yeh were putting a charade turbo engine in that , what car do you drive ? and the rims are 18inch white diablo's.....
Old 23-03-2008, 02:32 PM   #8
Adsy01

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiesta8u
chipped ecu...
What chip? any dyno results?

Elbach Lowered Coils - Rear sway bar - 12.5mm Axle Spacers - Rear disc brake conversion - 16" MP3 Rims
Tinted windows - Tinted Headlight surrounds - Clear side indicators- Phillips Xenon lighting - Colour Coded - ST Rear Spoiler - Smooth Rear Wiper - Ford leather gear knob & boot – Zetec S Sill Covers & Steering wheel - Leather centre armrest - Pioneer USB/CD player - JL Audio 4ch Amp, subwoofer & splits - Short aerial

The most "Standard" car I've ever owned!
Adsy01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-03-2008, 02:41 PM   #9
Steffo
LPG > You

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiesta8u
whats up your bum photn ? why can't you people just be nice ? why whats wrong with cannons ? its the only rice part i like lol, umm well custom made cold air intake, sound system, dvd player, chipped ecu, rear lowered 4 1/2inch and the front 2inch, in that picture it doesnt sit as low as it is because i just had it done and the springs didnt sit in, but im bolting on a airbag kit i got for $300 . Where can i get those clear indercators ? evo steffo nije lose puno ima pedera ovde :(, yeah im always in brighton, and thats where my mate lives, im there all the time (the mrs lives there too), have you seen the black subaru fiori we got in the garage ? yeh were putting a charade turbo engine in that , what car do you drive ? and the rims are 18inch white diablo's.....
Da, znam, ima ih mnogo!

Charade Turbo engine in a Fiori? That's hilarious... I'd want to see that in action.. lol.

Seriosuly though... the car looks awesome until you see that cannon. Plus they make it sound like a moving fart.

Personally, I reckon something like that would look tops. The rest of the car looks great, those wheels are really cool!
LPG Lovers Association President & Member #1.

:
Steffo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-03-2008, 03:22 PM   #10
InfernoSR
Sales Representative

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For research and posted write up on cooling system care and repair in AU.COM and offering help where possible 

Thanks alot Mecka for bringing me into this lol!
Old 24-03-2008, 12:50 AM   #11
zetec jim
04 fiesta zetec

get clear indicators off ebay.uk
that exhaust looks like a sewage outlet, just my opinion.
but very nice wheels.
zetec jim is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-03-2008, 12:59 AM   #12
fiesta8u

well, i got the dumpy cannon, coz i love rotors and they all have dumpy's and for some reason, my canon doesnt sound like a farter, it sounds really nice, umm dyno results are somewhere in my boxes, (moved house's) so ill get to that maybe tomorrow, to tell you the truth i dont know what chip but its gave it some more power and its sucking petrol like no tomorrow, my mrs brother does all that crap so he chipped it for me, i think somthing to do with a restricter and air intake or something ? im not all that with ecu's lol but rest of it is ok, well the charade turbo engine will fit in, but were chopping off the front end tomorrow and putting a rx3 type cone front on it to accomodate room for the turbo, the rest pretty much lines up, with custom drive shafts and custom engine mounts, only thing were really worried about is twisting the chassis so a roll cage is going in, because those cars are really weak and ive bent a other fiori with a stock engine :S, but yer anyways that my life story's .....
Old 26-03-2008, 10:40 AM   #13
red_xr4
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec jim
get clear indicators off ebay.uk
that exhaust looks like a sewage outlet, just my opinion.
but very nice wheels.
I'm not a big fan of the exhaust either. It's probably not too bad, as long as it doesn't sound like a fart. Sadly, there's a whole host of these mufflers going around Sydneys west...

In talking about exhausts, you can always consider something quality like a Remus set up. I am looking into changing my exhaust on my XR4 shortly & a quality set up is the only way to go.
red_xr4 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-03-2008, 09:19 AM   #14
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I like the look of it, perhaps the rims and lowering are a tad much. I don't see what's wrong with the exhaust? It looks like mine and it looks good.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:04 PM   #15
ardei
WP Fiesta LX

Driving down Grand Parade towards Brighton the other night, I see a Black XR4 in front of me so I go right behind them to see if I can get a reaction. No reaction, so instead we held up the traffic with our mini-Fiesta cruise, when all of a sudden I hear someone with an exhaust overtake us in the left lane. I figured it was probably someone in their Commodore/Falcon that got fed up with seeing these little cars. I never expected another Fiesta to go past. Who did it turn out to be?! Mecka, of course!

Cunny funt :hihi:.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:06 PM   #16
fiesta8u

bahahahaha, Thats me of course, showing everyone how to really drive a fiesta, bahahahhaa.....
Old 13-04-2008, 02:54 PM   #17
BPXR6T
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I think the car looks great how it is, even the "cannon". I need something for the city commute and I think this thread has made a fiesta top of the list.

Can you provide a little more detail. What brand/height springs? Where did you get the rims? Any idea how many L/100K you getting out of it? Can't be as bad as the 32L/100K I'm getting from my XR6T at the moment.
BPXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2008, 07:31 PM   #18
KenLee
supercarclub.com.au

Springs.. you'd wanna get Eibach Pro-Kit springs. They're available from www.european-parts.net for about AU$280 (incl. shipping). Install would be about $150.

They lower the car by about 30mm and improve the already superior handling of the Fiesta.
KenLee is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2008, 11:44 PM   #19
RJO89
EuroFordClub

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPXR6T
Can't be as bad as the 32L/100K I'm getting from my XR6T at the moment.
: Are you serious????? That's ridiculously high.
The fiesta would probably be looking at around 7-9L/100k's depending on your driving style and where/when you drive. I've got a focus and very rarely get out on the freeway, conservatively drive most of the time, but give it a squirt pretty often, and I'm getting around 8-9L/100ks

Regan

Far from stock... --- SOLD :

Now riding a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R :
RJO89 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-04-2008, 11:26 PM   #20
fiesta8u

well, my springs are custom made, 4 inchs lower at the rear and 2inchs lower at the front, altho im installing airbags this week so they will be gone, i got them at a really special price because my mate works there $250, originally it would be $450 - $500, i was apparently the first to get custom springs for a fiesta in sydney so it was a big headache to get the spec's and all that but yeah, wheels are diablos 18", got them from Tempe Tyres, again special price, but originally they are $2200 with rubber, well i dont get good fuel consumption, because every gear is redlined, altho when i drive normal, 15 litres gives me about 230kms and when im a complete idiot about 110kms avg, PLEASE DO NOT START THIS INTO A IDIOT FOR THAT THREAD, but im comparing the consumption, i know its stupid, ive hear it every day (dad mum) but i'm 196cm tall and 110kgs so ive got a heavy foot :P, if you have anymore questions please ask, ohh and tomorrow ill post up some update pics with some more work done to it.
Old 21-04-2008, 10:06 PM   #21
crispymk2

How the hell are your springs still captive?

Car looks sweet btw, cannon or no cannon