Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > XR6 & XR8 Club of Queensland > XR Club of Qld Events

Old 06-06-2006, 09:09 AM   #151
rob_liss_lms10
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop
When will you people learn.... its not my camera that is amazing.... its the sheer brilliance and skill of the operator :king: _
I've always said that!

Thanks Chris for the pic, he has his hands on the wheel in that one woohoo

BTW Kerri we have "The Mud Incident" on tape :
Old 06-06-2006, 09:13 AM   #152
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_liss_lms10
Thanks Chris for the pic, he has his hands on the wheel in that one woohoo

BTW Kerri we have "The Mud Incident" on tape :
Well done Rob for having his hands on the wheel

Oh so I have to be nice don't I.... : :
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2006, 09:17 AM   #153
vegabass
BASS ON BOARD!

I think we have Hijacked yet another thread!

ha ha ha ha : : :thebirds:
Old 06-06-2006, 09:28 AM   #154
lightninGStrike FPV

[QUOTE=coyote]Hey Heath, what is it like looking down the bonnet at an oncoming GT

Cool pic.
Was'nt sure where you got to, so I thought I would have a look around...
Must have been my pub fighting days coming back, always keep your enemy in front of you.
lightninGStrike FPV is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2006, 09:51 AM   #155
TheSneakiness
Adapt or perish...

Hey guys...

I came to see the Show and Shine on the Saturday morning, and there are some stunning cars in the club.

Even though I put up with one of the most horrible smells (Kerri will vouch for this), was a good display, and has given me some inspiration for my poor old ute.

Kenny
Old 06-06-2006, 10:01 AM   #156
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUII_SE_Ute
Even though I put up with one of the most horrible smells (Kerri will vouch for this),
I discovered what the smell was (yeah, asked a local - thanks ASH )
I told Kenny it smelt like burnt toffee (burning sugar), anyway apparently it was coffee... that's where they do the coffee (ohhhhhh so sorry, I have forgotten some of what ASH told me now : )

I have to agree the club cars all looked magnificent as usual, well done to all..

I'm still buzzing from skid pan :eclipsee_
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2006, 03:37 PM   #157
Paul@eliteauto
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I was there the day before and beeped at you guys when you were at the servo near the skid pan.Had already committed to this day months before. Had a great time. See you all at Bowdens!
BF Typhoon 359.5rwkw 11.10@125.8 MPH Sold
FG F6 400rwkw 10.86@131MPH Sold
FG GT MK 11 Streetfighter 430 rwkw
Fords are a lifestyle _2:
Paul@eliteauto is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2006, 04:23 PM   #158
coyote
Paint Repairs Spoilers

Default Pics from the Action Ford Display

Old 06-06-2006, 04:44 PM   #159
WILDTRAKPX2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiery
I discovered what the smell was (yeah, asked a local - thanks ASH )
I told Kenny it smelt like burnt toffee (burning sugar), anyway apparently it was coffee... that's where they do the coffee (ohhhhhh so sorry, I have forgotten some of what ASH told me now : )
The Nestle Coffee Factory...
We don't usually get the smell all through town, but when there is a westerly wind, well, as you noticed on Saturday.
WILDTRAKPX2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2006, 04:48 PM   #160
WILDTRAKPX2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Great photos of the show Chris... was spectacular.
WILDTRAKPX2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2006, 08:50 PM   #161
coyote
Paint Repairs Spoilers

Default Videos and Pics

Ok the time has come lets get all the tapes / VCD / DVD together and have a viewing.

5c for any showing a little yellow Falcon actually traveling in a straight line

He He

If you can put a copy on VCD or DVD I would love to get a copy for me and my ego sorry that should be EGO and I, allowing for the most important entity to go first,

Tori could I get a copy of your pics PLEEEEEEASE The kids only took 600 photos and I don't think I stared in enough of them LOL

Anybody with Pics of the said yellow falcon can be e-mailed to chris@onspotpaint.com , thanks in advance.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:12 PM   #162
Mrs Coyote
Phantom XR6

How many pictures of one car can a person look at! I think I need to get him working more and remove his bed from the garage beside his baby.
Mrs Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2006, 09:39 PM   #163
lotus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Since it seems you don't have many pics of your baby Chris, here a few to keep you feeling warm inside!

Chris,define "straight". Do you mean forwards,sideways or backwards?
Mrs Coyote, you should know you can never have enough pics of your children! (the "SPECIAL" one's that is)
Old 06-06-2006, 10:01 PM   #164
coyote
Paint Repairs Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus
Since it seems you don't have many pics of your baby Chris, here a few to keep you feeling warm inside!

Chris,define "straight". Do you mean forwards,sideways or backwards?
Mrs Coyote, you should know you can never have enough pics of your children! (the "SPECIAL" one's that is)

Thanks Col, you know how I feel about my special child, and it is so nice to see your prodegy looking so athletic and keeping such good company. Excellent pics by the way.

Now as for straight my definition would be traveling in one direction with all wheels traveling in that same direction, now i am certainly not suggesting that this practice should be adopted, far from it, it is a condition that none of my cars seem to suffer for extended periods of time.

and to correct my good wife I do not sleep in the garage with my car, it sleeps in the bedroom with me!
Old 06-06-2006, 10:04 PM   #165
Mrs Coyote
Phantom XR6

Does that mean that I am bigger than what I thought and yellow with purple stripes. I hope that is on a bad day.
Mrs Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2006, 10:38 PM   #166
Lightning Strike GT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

What a bugger it seems we missed a top day or 2 oh well there is always next time
Top happy snaps Col and Chris you guys might become the XR clubs official photographer for the events
See you all at 888 and Bowdens
PS Chris It seems you are having a problem with the GT it seems to be on full opposite lock in a lot of the photos - can't you drive it straight :

Alan
And an 2019 MD Mondeo Trend Wagon in Platinum White
Lightning Strike GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2006, 10:41 PM   #167
Lightning Strike GT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Coyote
How many pictures of one car can a person look at! I think I need to get him working more and remove his bed from the garage beside his baby.
Denise
When the bed is in the garage he is not annoying you :
And an 2019 MD Mondeo Trend Wagon in Platinum White
Lightning Strike GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-06-2006, 10:16 AM   #168
malfunction
Stress Free

Smile

Yes Chris, I wouldn't mind having a look at a dvd of you and I on the skid pan together. I'd truly like to see just how many times I DID have to stop or slow down for you to correct yourself and give me some room to move. I'm taking a stab in the dark here, but i'd reckon it was at least 7 times, any higher offers? Kathy x

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote
Ok the time has come lets get all the tapes / VCD / DVD together and have a viewing.

5c for any showing a little yellow Falcon actually traveling in a straight line

He He

If you can put a copy on VCD or DVD I would love to get a copy for me and my ego sorry that should be EGO and I, allowing for the most important entity to go first,

Tori could I get a copy of your pics PLEEEEEEASE The kids only took 600 photos and I don't think I stared in enough of them LOL

Anybody with Pics of the said yellow falcon can be e-mailed to chris@onspotpaint.com , thanks in advance.
malfunction is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-06-2006, 05:24 PM   #169
coyote
Paint Repairs Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by malfunction
Yes Chris, I wouldn't mind having a look at a dvd of you and I on the skid pan together. I'd truly like to see just how many times I DID have to stop or slow down for you to correct yourself and give me some room to move. I'm taking a stab in the dark here, but i'd reckon it was at least 7 times, any higher offers? Kathy x

Only 7, I will have to work on that score, I was working on Mal's principal of Win or Spin He He , and we all know that i don't have the skill to beat a woman (yes denise I know my place in this world :newangel: )

I must admit to have significently more trouble holding certain corners with adult passengers, than I did with less weight in the car, Mind you the passengers made it a whole lot more interesting in how it changed the dynamics of the car. I probably learn't more when I lost it than when I was just having fun.
Old 14-06-2006, 12:01 AM   #170
mad290
Long live the GT

What a wonderfull weekend, had a ball. To those who put in all the work organising it I salute you. Now just have to go round in circles the other way for a day or so to unwind and I'll be balanced again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR Impact View Post
Nothing like the sound of an 8 at full throttle.
mad290 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post