Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > XR6 & XR8 Club of Queensland > XR Club of Qld Events

Old 04-02-2006, 04:41 PM   #1
Blue Thunder 2

Thumbs up Next Club Cruise

Righteo guys and girls. Warm up your engines. It's on again. : The next event on a very full events calender will be a cracker of a cruise. : Put a cross on your calendar for Sunday 19th February. Emails have been sent so come out and have some fun. Hope to see you all there. :eclipsee_ :

Shane
Blue Thunder 2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2006, 11:51 AM   #2
747FLI

Cool North Coast Cruise - North Coast Clubbies

sleep:You beauty, the North Coast Clubbies get to sleep in sleep: and we will see you all at around 10am at the gates of the Sunshine Coast! Shane and Kerri, if you need anything organised or something done from up here on the coast just let us know and we will be more than happy to help out? Looking forward to seeing a long line of Falcons on our home turf with Blue Thunder II heading the procession!

Lights On - Bunch Up!!!

747FLI
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2006, 02:09 PM   #3
Penelope Pitstop
Can't get enough of this.

Location: Standing on the driveway sobbing because I don't have a PINK ute anymore :0(

Will definitely be attending this cruise - gives everyone a chance to check out my new BF Super Pursuit ute and formally welcome her into the club!
Penelope Pitstop is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2006, 02:11 PM   #4
Grunter
Not of the Sooty variety!
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirtekGirl76
Will definitely be attending this cruise - gives everyone a chance to check out my new BF Super Pursuit ute and formally welcome her into the club!
If the photos are anything to go by, I'm looking forward to seeing her in the flesh (so to speak :nutsycuck ).

Current
The Toy: 2002 AUIII TS50
The Daily and Tow Vehicle: 2016 VW Amarok
Grunter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2006, 03:59 PM   #5
rob_liss_lms10
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

We'll see you all there looking forward to another cruise.... : :1syellow1
Old 06-02-2006, 04:28 PM   #6
vegabass
BASS ON BOARD!

Im in with my re born 158rwkw EL!!!!! got to love chiptorque!!!! :
Old 06-02-2006, 11:02 PM   #7
WILDTRAKPX2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

See you all there! Looking forward to this one up our way.
WILDTRAKPX2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2006, 11:27 PM   #8
kev466
Shock Wave

Where's everyone from the Gold Coast meeting for the next club cruise?
This will be my first club cruise and am unsure on the details of how things work.

Kev466 member since Dec 05 Go the TURBO!!!!
kev466 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2006, 11:54 PM   #9
ETH02
Force Fed Fun

Red face May be

Hope to make this cruise but depends if I can get rid of this cold : ( damn kids parties) first the wife gets it, and as she gets over it I pick it up.
It would be good to see if we can beat the total of the first cruise. Some of the photos I got look great but too big to post ( 3-4 MB each eats into my monthly allocation and they don't look right if I reduce them ).

cheers, Steve
ETH02 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-02-2006, 11:37 AM   #10
phoon
BOLLOCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev466
Where's everyone from the Gold Coast meeting for the next club cruise?
This will be my first club cruise and am unsure on the details of how things work.

Kev466 member since Dec 05 Go the TURBO!!!!
Hi Kev,
if you want, you can meet up with me somewhere on the southside of Brissy and follow me to the meeting point or you and your other half can stay at my place on Saturday night (we have a couple of spare bedrooms with double beds) and we will just leave from there in the morning. PM me if you want to do either.
Cheers

Jeff
phoon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2006, 10:06 PM   #11
ETH02
Force Fed Fun

Red face With the good comes the bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETH02
Hope to make this cruise but depends if I can get rid of this cold : ( damn kids parties) first the wife gets it, and as she gets over it I pick it up.
It would be good to see if we can beat the total of the first cruise. Some of the photos I got look great but too big to post ( 3-4 MB each eats into my monthly allocation and they don't look right if I reduce them ).
I finally start to beat the flu : and now my car is in the workshop with accelerator pedal or throtle position sensor problems : ( was told the error code is the same and the only way to tell is change one or the other : ) so hopefully I get her back tonight. I was surprised when BBF service said they were open till midnight but I won't complain if they call me tonight to pick it up. Now the cruise depends if they fix it.

Cheers, Steve
ETH02 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2006, 11:23 AM   #12
747FLI

Unhappy Tell me about it!!!

747FLI has been sitting up on the hoist at Widowmaker Race Engines for the past couple of days as it finally needed some serious replacement work done to the rear end, so I can certanly sympathise with you ETH02. (axle/hub bent to @#$%).

My usual mechanic couldn't fix it (not fast cash I expect) so I've gone to the big boys at Widowmaker and they are doing a top job. They have given me their old ute to get around Caloundra in...old 4 speed manual on the tree :eclipsee_ ...one thing though, I'm certainly learning how to drive again! Just hope the 747 is ready by the end of the week as we are waiting on a few parts.

Dave
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-02-2006, 12:15 AM   #13
Noddy
Mercury Silver T3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunter
If the photos are anything to go by, I'm looking forward to seeing her in the flesh (so to speak :nutsycuck ).
Does that mean the black blown beast we all know as GRUNTER might be there on the weekend??? :

2017 Magnetic Mustang

What to hear a tuff T3?
Click here
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y30...ent=Movie2.mp4
Noddy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-02-2006, 09:08 PM   #14
Grunter
Not of the Sooty variety!
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noddy
Does that mean the black blown beast we all know as GRUNTER might be there on the weekend??? :
Only if someone else is driving it. :

Unfortunately, I've got to fly down to Sydney on Sunday for work reasons. Between work and the little twins I'm lucky to look at the T-series let alone having any fun driving it lately. :(

Have fun and think of me briefly whilst your enjoying yourselves. :

Current
The Toy: 2002 AUIII TS50
The Daily and Tow Vehicle: 2016 VW Amarok
Grunter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-02-2006, 10:35 PM   #15
Noddy
Mercury Silver T3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunter
Only if someone else is driving it. :

Unfortunately, I've got to fly down to Sydney on Sunday for work reasons. Between work and the little twins I'm lucky to look at the T-series let alone having any fun driving it lately. :(

Have fun and think of me briefly whilst your enjoying yourselves. :
No worries Grant, we all look forward to seeing you, Sheridan and the twins some time soon.

2017 Magnetic Mustang

What to hear a tuff T3?
Click here
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y30...ent=Movie2.mp4
Noddy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-02-2006, 03:50 PM   #16
Laniwxr6
XR6 MENACE

not to sure if i can make it, i wish i could tho, it will be my first cruise as a member!@!
well see how it goes

Proud member of the XR6&XR8 Club Queensland
Laniwxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-02-2006, 08:38 PM   #17
kev466
Shock Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoon
Hi Kev,
if you want, you can meet up with me somewhere on the southside of Brissy and follow me to the meeting point or you and your other half can stay at my place on Saturday night (we have a couple of spare bedrooms with double beds) and we will just leave from there in the morning. PM me if you want to do either.
Cheers

Jeff
Sorry Jeff can't make it to this cruise this time, have family matters that I need to attend to. Thanks for the offer though. Catch you on the next one.
Go the TURBOS!!!!!
kev466 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2006, 08:38 PM   #18
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Finally finished cleaning the car (again).. so have her covered fot the night so no bird poop (well not till driving in the morning anyway) :
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2006, 10:05 PM   #19
OZ-E 5.0L
Starter Motor

Default cruse

sorry shane I've broken the coon again had it on the dyno at elite & broke a turminal off the altinator .
I do want to join the XR club & have permission from the wife hope to see all the clubbies soon

love OZE50:
OZ-E 5.0L is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post