Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Ford Coupe Club of Australia > Coupe Restoration & Build

Old 06-05-2014, 02:00 PM   #1
cobra269au

Default XM - XP Coupe Survivors

Hi Guys,

My name is Mark. I run the XM - XP Coupe site on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/322735421156803/

We are currently compiling a list of all the XM and XP Coupe, Hardtops or Tudors, (whatever you want to call them).

If anyone here has a coupe, or knows of a coupe, we would certainly appreciate knowing about it. We do not post private details but we do have a Photo Album of over 500 coupes and our list is growing every day. We know there were around 3000 XM Coupes and 7000 XP Coupes built so we have only seen the tip of the iceberg, so to speak.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
Mark

cobra269au is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-05-2014, 04:56 PM   #2
Trevor 57
is now there

Default Re: XM - XP Coupe Survivors

Good luck mate, you got mine

Post this in the 'Classic' area as well, more likely to get hits there
Old 07-05-2014, 12:28 PM   #3
cobra269au

Thanks Trevor,

I will do that....
Mark
cobra269au is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-10-2014, 11:42 AM   #4
66falc
Starter Motor

Hi there, own a 66 xp coupe . reside in Waihi Beach NZ, was looking through ford forums and saw post

Regards Terry Tinling
66falc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post