Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FTF Car Club of NSW > Club Discussions

Old 29-09-2015, 05:48 PM   #1
mikeeman_ford
EXR-699

Default My Birthday

Hey Guys,
Today is my birthday, so i chucked a sickie, loaded up the family and cruised bells line out to bathurst, did a lap, checked out the museum, had a bite to eat, and cruised back via the great western.

Great to get the new car out for a cruise, she went sweet, i am really impressed with how smooth the power delivery in the DOHC 6cylinder is. Leaps and bounds ahead of the SOHC in my AU. (i think the AU was quicker as it was lighter, but ride comfort and handling the BF wins hands down.

For my birthday i scored some UHF radio's for our cruises.

Also have a couple hundred bucks in Super Cheap vouchers. Any suggestions on what to buy?

Visit my Blog lovemyfalc.blogspot.com
RIP - AU1 1999 XR6 VCT, Forever in my heart.
mikeeman_ford is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-09-2015, 06:01 PM   #2
Mowdit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: My Birthday

Happy Birthday Mikee

Wow, you are lucky hey, was a top day for it also

Car care products, you will always use them (they won't go to waste)

Congrats on getting another year under your belt