Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 13-11-2007, 07:53 PM   #151
broken_suave
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Probably the only thing that bothers me, is their so called crash tests. Their plan to put these cars into controlled crashes and show the results seems harmless, until they do it and find that the car responds just as well as a factory standard car. Will this prompt them to alter the car in a certain way to ensure the car gets scrunched up like a piece of paper? I dont know, but Im sure the government and media would prefer to see something as dramatic as possible. My only problem is their ability to put any number of negative spins on whatever the outcome is. Remember its very easy for them to sway the uninformed.

Previously:
98 AU Futura 4.0 - Wildcat Extractors, 200cpsi Stainless Cat, Custom 2.5" Mandrel Bent Exhaust, Tickford Snorkel, Fram 'Airhog' Panel Filter - Daily

79 P6 LTD Silver Monarch - Project
broken_suave is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2007, 08:02 PM   #152
danieleast
Chiller...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevlndStemer
you are kidding me right?

I don't know the exact definition of hooning so i can't comment but I do have a problem with burnouts on public roads, street racing, yes, drifts on suburban streets, yes. Acceleration? No, we wouldn't get far without it ;)

I love motorsports and cars like most people here, but where my opinion changes is, motorsports should be left for areas assigned to it, where supervision and emergency services are provided.

Well I do have a problem with repeat offenders, there is a law, no matter how much you might not like it, it is there for a reason so when people repeatedly break it they should be punished, each time a little more severely until it sinks into their head.

I don't like paying tax so can I not do it because I don't like it? When I get punished for it should i whine and because of it?

Get real!!
yes you are right but they dont provide sufficent facilities to cater for that. im not condoning this 'hoon' activity, just people are going too be stupid no matter what the consequenses are. i am personally not a hoon yes i enjoy all that stuff but i know that if i get caught ill get raped. but my mates all have fat loans for thier supped up cars and thier whole life would be ruined if they lost thier licence because most are apprentices etc. and need them for work. and yes they are idiots but its just immatuity. they should raise the age for licencing and im sure that this activity would decrease dramatically. and yes if a 25 or so year old gets caught being a ****a 4 or 5 times they can have thier pride and joy crushed. i know you are all going too say why should there be double standards. and i cant answer that but there is other ways around crushing young drivers cars, cmon we all know that cops dont listen to a word that a p plater has too say. they hav no respect. now im going to get all nerd on you and say that the last part of the human brain to develop is the one that deals with consequences to your actions...(might be wrong was learned in school).
danieleast is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2007, 08:10 PM   #153
ClevlndStemer
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieleast
yes you are right but they dont provide sufficent facilities to cater for that. im not condoning this 'hoon' activity, just people are going too be stupid no matter what the consequenses are. i am personally not a hoon yes i enjoy all that stuff but i know that if i get caught ill get raped. but my mates all have fat loans for thier supped up cars and thier whole life would be ruined if they lost thier licence because most are apprentices etc. and need them for work. and yes they are idiots but its just immatuity. they should raise the age for licencing and im sure that this activity would decrease dramatically. and yes if a 25 or so year old gets caught being a ****a 4 or 5 times they can have thier pride and joy crushed. i know you are all going too say why should there be double standards. and i cant answer that but there is other ways around crushing young drivers cars, cmon we all know that cops dont listen to a word that a p plater has too say. they hav no respect. now im going to get all nerd on you and say that the last part of the human brain to develop is the one that deals with consequences to your actions...(might be wrong was learned in school).
That is why i am trying to say, the law should be there but after other avenues have been used, as first offense punishment it would suck and i don't agree with it, but if someone keeps re offending then yeah well look if that is the way to get them to "mature" then so be it, look if you do and you lose your license, can you really turn around and say it isn't fair? i mean c'mon we all know the consequence, we just don't like it when we get caught.

If the government can CLEARLY define hooning with no exceptions and leave the crushing for a 3rd or 4th level punishment or for extreme cases and it is known then what is the problem? I think most people have an issue with what hooning is and are scared that they will get punished for something they didn't do but what they have, a tastefully modified car that is well within legalities. I can totally understand, kind of why I have never bothered (as well as the $$ part).
ClevlndStemer is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2007, 08:28 PM   #154
Scott

To give you an idea of where where we're heading, in the ACT there is such a beast as a "hoon log" or a description very similiar. With one (or two) complaint, Mr Alleged Hoon gets a visit from Plod. Complaint 3 or 4 see's his car nicked for a couple of days.

How easy would it be for someone with a grudge to get Mr Alleged Hoon's car impounded and consequently have him halfway up the pointscore to the crusher??

It's madness I tells ya.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2007, 08:35 PM   #155
danieleast
Chiller...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP006
To give you an idea of where where we're heading, in the ACT there is such a beast as a "hoon log" or a description very similiar. With one (or two) complaint, Mr Alleged Hoon gets a visit from Plod. Complaint 3 or 4 see's his car nicked for a couple of days.

How easy would it be for someone with a grudge to get Mr Alleged Hoon's car impounded and consequently have him halfway up the pointscore to the crusher??

It's madness I tells ya.
yeah i know we do it all the time. ring in and say i saw licene plate blah blah doin burnouts. they r our mates nd its only a joke. and yes its very easy to scare your mates with police
danieleast is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2007, 08:39 PM   #156
HOON69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevlndStemer
So now are you going to entertain us with your "answer to the solution?" ;)
theres a problem and it does require a solution, but so does the 99% of accidents and road deaths that aint hoon related. and are solely made by normal road users

also

the goverment and public need to look up the real meaning of the word "hoon" and find the real definition of it,i personally think the current laws work well for everyone involved,they get thier chances and if caught they know the consequences,the law being introduced in qld is

1) car is to remain as was when the offence was made any modifications will be classed as a offence

i also feel that if the car is on loan/finance etc it should be a order that after the 4th offence as shown in my example of what the laws should be, the car should then be signed over to their finance company and the courts deal with the offender as shown in my example,also still be made to pay the amount Outstanding on the loan,just because the offenders pays doesnt mean the banks and loaners should too.

1) should be a warning albeit "A Official Warning" and then added to the hoon data base

2)fined and court appearance and car taken for 48 hours and a order made that they attend and completed a driving defence course before they are to drive again

3)Court appearance plus car taken for 3months and licence suspended for that time period and be officially classed by the courts as a obitual offender.

4)Court application for seizure of vehicle and application for revocation of licence for 5 years to life.

to me this sounds like a better solution dont you think?
HOON69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2007, 08:39 PM   #157
ClevlndStemer
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

^^^
Also I find people are too easily dobbed in by anyone to the EPA, who then will request you go and pay for your car to be tested. How can someone on a street know how loud your car is, only a cop or someone with the right equipment should be able to do that.
Old 13-11-2007, 08:46 PM   #158
Van D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

this grinds my gears!
Holden made the decision to make thier utes for pretty boys years ago. Wannabe tradesman drive them. If my son came home and told me he bought a holden ute I would struggle to come to grips with the fact he is a homosexual.
Van D is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2007, 08:57 PM   #159
ClevlndStemer
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOON69
theres a problem and it does require a solution, but so does the 99% of accidents and road deaths that aint hoon related. and are solely made by normal road users

also

the goverment and public need to look up the real meaning of the word "hoon" and find the real definition of it,i personally think the current laws work well for everyone involved,they get thier chances and if caught they know the consequences,the law being introduced in qld is

1) car is to remain as was when the offence was made any modifications will be classed as a offence

i also feel that if the car is on loan/finance etc it should be a order that after the 4th offence as shown in my example of what the laws should be, the car should then be signed over to their finance company and the courts deal with the offender as shown in my example,also still be made to pay the amount Outstanding on the loan,just because the offenders pays doesnt mean the banks and loaners should too.

1) should be a warning albeit "A Official Warning" and then added to the hoon data base

2)fined and court appearance and car taken for 48 hours and a order made that they attend and completed a driving defence course before they are to drive again

3)Court appearance plus car taken for 3months and licence suspended for that time period and be officially classed by the courts as a obitual offender.

4)Court application for seizure of vehicle and application for revocation of licence for 5 years to life.

to me this sounds like a better solution dont you think?
I agree with most of what you say (not sure though about the statistic, not saying you're wrong but i doubt it is legit).
HOWEVER (always is isn't there hehe)

Some people will continue to drive even without a license, that not being a real deterrent for them. Taking their car from them permanently is one way, but what I think the point of the crushing is, is to almost humiliate them and set them at a disadvantage, where they MAY (not all) have spent a lot of money on their pride and joy, so destroying will hurt them in the pocket and inside. Maybe another way is to disassemble the car and sell it in bits to a scrap yard? Problem is i guess is that these will cost $$, I think the crushing is probably the cheapest way.

Either way if hooning is clearly defined (and it has to be clear and thought out, with input from people with knowledge), the consequences are there clearly highlighted, including a crushing end then I still don't see a problem.
People would know what to expect if they do the wrong thing. It may or may no deter them but then if you're not doing the wrong thing or trying to bend the rules then you should be ok. I am not a do gooder or taking sides, i am simply trying to rationalise this, making people realise that yeah it is horrid end to a car BUT if that is the only way to stop drop kicks doing the burnouts and other things on the road then so be it.

It won't rid of the road toll (nothing will), but it may minimise the risk.
Old 13-11-2007, 09:11 PM   #160
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Pfft, what a load of crap this is.
That actually is vandalism to others property, just like current 3rd offenses of permanently confiscating cars now is really theft.

Theres some very good points in this thread, maybe the Government should read some of them before bringing in more ridiculous laws.
Old 13-11-2007, 10:55 PM   #161
AndyZH

Lightbulb

Quote HOON69: "99% of accidents and road deaths that aint hoon related"

They also reckon that 79.82% of statistics are made up on the spot.

If someone is dumb enough to be charged on MULTIPLE occasion with 'hoon' offences (yes, clarification on hoon required) they are a great candidate for the destruction of their car. The footage of the crushing (both the car and the owners moral) would be great email/youtube fodder for ages!

Yep, people can go and buy themselves another car and continue racing on the street if they are stupid enough (and some people will be), but when they have no cash left and have to sacrifice their ego and buy a Daihatsu Sirion as a family car, I cannot imagine they will be bothered taking on too many people the next time they are at traffic lights.

The old line "if you cannot do the time, don't do the crime" rings true for this proposal. If you cannot afford to loose your car, dont be a dyck in it. Its pretty simple...
AndyZH is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2007, 11:00 PM   #162
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

It's madness I tells ya.
I didn't know that. I am going to start recording plates of hoons in Canberra. I can't see my plate whilst driving, so I don't count.

Seriously, I never knew about that law.
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2007, 11:29 PM   #163
Scott

^^ To be honest Buckie, I haven't seen it documented either but have been advised by a well informed source...... one of those who keep their bondage gear handy at all times. I was suprised too, he said he thought of me often when calls came in :
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2007, 09:18 AM   #164
sleekism
1999 Ford Fairmont Ghia

Quote:
Do gooders and nanny touchers are missing the point, certainly mine anyway. My issue is that "hooning" in it's broad, all encompassing nature, is a minor if not neglibible contributor to deaths and injuries on our roads. Is a minor contributor to accidents in general and is a minor contributor to damaging others property. Why then is it being slapped with the most spectacular punishment ever seen in this country? Why has "hooning" made it's way to the top of the list?

Easy - Votes & Ratings.

Even easier is to say that if it gets votes then the broader community must have a problem with it. Why? I'd bet my left nut that 80% of the broader community haven't even seen some drongo smoke her tyres on the street. No doubt it happens, but the perception is built on all the hype created by the Media & Govt who stumbled across a story that segregated the community but didn't have to raise sex/race/religion once to make a headline. Older Voters v Hoon Voters = Landslide to the older voters. Who watches TT or ACA??

Ok, lets crush cars.
I'll live with it when a 90 year old woman gets her car crushed because she ran over a toddler because she no longer has the skills to captain a car anymore.
I'll live with it when the truck driver who drives through a line of cars has his own car crushed because he failed to maintain his brakes.
I'll live with it when the twit doing hair/makeup/reading/emailing at 110kph gets their car crushed.
I'll live with it when every driver who blows over .1 gets their car crushed.
I'll live with it when it isn't just sensationalist crap to target a relatively minor problem.

I still haven't seen anyone put their handup to say they're an angel yet. The dribble about "only repeat offenders" is rubbish - these laws could be imposed on just about every driver I know. Open the gates and watch the laws be tailored to suit whatever the agenda of the day becomes. Getting laws in is one thing - getting them out is another.

I'll still bet that the overwhelming majority of "car enthusiasts" have lit the tyres up or banged it off the lights at one time or another. Why should we have to watch our every step more than anyone else? As "car enthusiasts" we are a minority but as a minority, we still have a voice.

Do you think the amputee lesbian dwarf sex workers would take such a targetted campaign lying down?

Discourage through punishment - yes, but make the time suit the crime.
This is absolute and utter bullsh!t!!!!

Where I live there is a supposed "street racing" problem and subsequently every night there is half a dozen cop cars patrolling the main streets.

What really grinds my gears though is that why the police are dealing with the "hoon" problems innocent people are being rolled, stabbed and half beaten to death all over town. Someone has tried to stab me a block away from the cop station and is at the stage now that you can't go anywhere unless your travelling with mates or carrying a blade. It's even in bloody broad daylight I have had a windscreen shattered because I happened to be unlucky enough to be driving past the local Aboriginal centre when kids out the front decided to throw rocks at cars. My missus got a scar at on her face because she happened to be walking past a pub to go shopping and an aboriginal teen thought it would be funny to slingshot rocks at people walking past. The police don't give a stuff you ring up and apparently they are "too busy". But I have had to go to court for "assault" because me and my mate caught some little trailer trash street rats trying to break into his house.

My point is that this is an absolute utter waste of time and resources. If me and my mates decide to drive into the middle of nowhere that is lucky to see one car a day and rip a skid are we such a menace???

What about the drug faarked scum who knocked my mates two front teeth out or the bastards who shoved a screwdriver in my door and broke the lock or the truckdriver who wiped out a few of my mates or the massive drug problem that has screwd up so many of my mates it's not funny. I don't know about others but me and my mates are the most level headed out of our whole social group. We all work full time, rent our own houses and are in steady relationships in fact it is mainly a couples activity what we do. Meanwhile the "model citizens" who don't hoon are broke, homeless and drug farked. I think it;s because when friday night comes up some say "lets rip some burnouts" and other say "lets take ice". It's simple utter BS that they sent a "hoon squad" up from Sydney but don't give a stuff about the rape and bashings.

BTW whoever ripped a burnout in front of all the "nobody thinks big of you" signs pure gold!!
sleekism is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2007, 09:41 AM   #165
freaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleekism

Where I live there is a supposed "street racing" problem and subsequently every night there is half a dozen cop cars patrolling the main streets.

What really grinds my gears though is that why the police are dealing with the "hoon" problems innocent people are being rolled, stabbed and half beaten to death all over town. Someone has tried to stab me a block away from the cop station and is at the stage now that you can't go anywhere unless your travelling with mates or carrying a blade. It's even in bloody broad daylight I have had a windscreen shattered because I happened to be unlucky enough to be driving past the local Aboriginal centre when kids out the front decided to throw rocks at cars. My missus got a scar at on her face because she happened to be walking past a pub to go shopping and an aboriginal teen thought it would be funny to slingshot rocks at people walking past. The police don't give a stuff you ring up and apparently they are "too busy". But I have had to go to court for "assault" because me and my mate caught some little trailer trash street rats trying to break into his house.

My point is that this is an absolute utter waste of time and resources. If me and my mates decide to drive into the middle of nowhere that is lucky to see one car a day and rip a skid are we such a menace???

What about the drug faarked scum who knocked my mates two front teeth out or the bastards who shoved a screwdriver in my door and broke the lock or the truckdriver who wiped out a few of my mates or the massive drug problem that has screwd up so many of my mates it's not funny. I don't know about others but me and my mates are the most level headed out of our whole social group. We all work full time, rent our own houses and are in steady relationships in fact it is mainly a couples activity what we do. Meanwhile the "model citizens" who don't hoon are broke, homeless and drug farked. I think it;s because when friday night comes up some say "lets rip some burnouts" and other say "lets take ice". It's simple utter BS that they sent a "hoon squad" up from Sydney but don't give a stuff about the rape and bashings.

BTW whoever ripped a burnout in front of all the "nobody thinks big of you" signs pure gold!!
wow. you need to move to a nicer suburb. What you highlight there is a broader problem than just hooning, but police staff/resourcing issues to deal with that.
freaky is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2007, 10:06 AM   #166
Rock ape

Quote:

You are dead set on the money, real crime is to hard for them. I had $40 000 in bobcat flogged and the cops didnt even tern up. They can suck my ***.

New FG XR6T ZF
Rock ape is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2007, 10:09 AM   #167
FORD3V
5.4L 3V V8

Quote:

If you dont like living in a sh!t area move.
FORD3V is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2007, 11:51 AM   #168
scoupedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by |||
id love to see the number of innocents killed by drink driving vs the number of innocents killed by "hoons".

id bet my life drink driving kills more yet we let them keep their cars and licence.

what a crock
Agreed they should provide free or at cost tracks where people can drag each other if they are serous about curbing on street hooning
We (brother and a mate) use to have some old cars we used as paddock bashers..we had a track that we carved out of the bush and did time trials over it, it showed us that we are actually not as good as drivers as we thought
scoupedy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2007, 12:11 PM   #169
sleekism
1999 Ford Fairmont Ghia

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORD3V
If you dont like living in a sh!t area move.
Mate I don't know where you live but most towns I have lived in have the same problem. Maybe it's just Western New South Wales I dunno but the same problem seems to pop up heaps.

I was just trying to raise the point that there are much wider problems that the media and politicians should be dealing with. People might not agree with me that the street meets were often a better social activity than the hopeless dole bludgers who sit around smoking weed all day.

I apologise for going on a rant but I really feel strongly about it. It simply annoys me this obsession with "hooning" when there are far greater social issues that we should be dealing with.
Old 14-11-2007, 12:32 PM   #170
xe351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

this is yet another bl00dy stupid idea by the government. It won't stop the problem. It will increase the amount of high speed chases with people trying to get away and we'll have yet more of the stupid U.S style police files unlocked tv shows, it will increase the number of road fatalities.

People who do street race will be doing it in $200 ea's and vn's which probably wont be registered anyway. It wont fix the problem, i think it will make it worse, with more unroadworthy vehicles on the roads. If the powers that be were serious about this so called problem, they would open places where people can go and do this stuff legally.

And to destroy the cars??? thats real intelligent, morons. At least donate them to tafe students, or sell them or something useful. I fear that these "rules" wont be properly defined either like the "hoon" laws in vic. There should at least be a 3 strikes your out approach. I dont believe that it half the problem the media have blown it out to be.

What next? "you were 15km over the limit, your a hoon, were gunna crush your car"

Twin Horns 8-9/74 and lower horn dated 7-8/74, GT hubcaps. GT aircleaner. Please pm me if you can help
xe351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2007, 01:22 PM   #171
AndyZH

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoupedy
they should provide free or at cost tracks where people can drag each other if they are serous about curbing on street hooning
Dont confuse street hooning with motorsport.. to the general public the line between the two is already so blurred they think it is the same thing.
AndyZH is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2007, 02:14 PM   #172
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

stupid iemma.... Hoons are NOT anti social.. silly labor douche hole
Fev is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2007, 02:17 PM   #173
vztrt
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: vztrt is one of the most consistent and respected contributors to AFF, I have found his contributions are most useful to discussion as well as answering members queries. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fev
stupid iemma.... Hoons are NOT anti social.. silly labor douche hole
Isn't this being supported by the libs as well?
vztrt is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2007, 02:20 PM   #174
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

you live in dubbo dont ya? lol

i hope lib isnt supporting this dumbarsed idea.. can someone start pelting cans of new at the politicians so they can get some sense knocked into them??
Fev is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2007, 03:43 PM   #175
WAS 240
Blue blooded

Angry Its not an even punishment

This is an uneven punishment you can have someone hoonoing arund in a datsun 120Y and have their car crushed, then someone in a $100,000 car do the exact same thing and lose it all. I know some would say that is more incentive not to do it in an expensive car but is that saying it is ok to drive dangeroulsy in a $1500 car??? And as pointed out in other posts the drivers will run and then the fatalities will increase.
WAS 240 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2007, 04:16 PM   #176
kyro_02
V8 wannaabeee

when i go caught a few months back, after doing a doughie the first thing went through my head was to get out of there! so i bolted, but got caught :

I didn't think at all, i just acted and went in panic mode and took off

now i'm not a person to do a runner, in fact i've never been in trouble with the law before, but i knew if i was going to get caught the car is gone..

so its not looking good !
kyro_02 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2007, 04:23 PM   #177
Boosh Brus

I think the pollies, media and police should chill out a bit and think this stuff through.
I can't believe this thread got so big.
Boosh Brus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2007, 04:56 PM   #178
playtime141618

They can take my car, If they provided somewhere to have some fun.

If any one dose get their car stolen by the police, take the f*@kers to court as how would they be able to take someone’s property and destroy it.

Running with scissors and Always using my outside voice

Weapon of choice = 78 ZH fairlane 351-FMX-9inch
playtime141618 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2007, 04:59 PM   #179
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtime141618
They can take my car, If they provided somewhere to have some fun.

If any one dose get their car stolen by the police, take the f*@kers to court as how would they be able to take someone’s property and destroy it.
LOL...Pretty sure they would think of that one before the laws come in; if they ever do. His probably just getting his 15 minutes worth anyway.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2007, 07:31 PM   #180
sleekism
1999 Ford Fairmont Ghia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fev
you live in dubbo dont ya? lol

i hope lib isnt supporting this dumbarsed idea.. can someone start pelting cans of new at the politicians so they can get some sense knocked into them??
Yeh the libs are calling for more harsh penalties and the bloody Greens want to ban cars all together.

Yeh I've done a stint in Dubbo. It wasn't that bad except some idiot beuracrat decided it would be a good idea to spread the scum all over town. I worked in surveying and there was some places we just didn't bother going anymore!