Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 16-07-2012, 08:38 AM   #1
hotsup

Default Transit thread

Hey guys,
I'm just wanting to know if there's a separate tread for Transit owners?

I actually own a highly modified turbo Supra but I love Fords also.

Gotta love forced induction!

Please see us on Facebook. Professional Exterior Car Care......http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002478985123
hotsup is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-07-2012, 02:53 PM   #2
EASYBOSS
Matakana NZ
Donating Member3

Default Re: Transit thread

Bunch of them here, under Utes, Vans and Ranger

http://www.fordforums.com.au/search....archid=6391929

Use the search function, easy
SOLD : BA XR8 4 Speed Auto in Mercury Silver, Bluepower CIA, Full Diffilipo Big Boy Quad System, Tune, 4.11 Diff Gears, FPV Starter Button, FPV GT Rear Spoiler, Tripod Gauges, PWR Trans Cooler. 230 RWKW's. Many thanks to Chris at Bluepower Racing Developments

Hers : F6X build #150 in Ego, Stock as a Rock, untill the warranty runs out, including the extended one.

My Work Wagon AU Futura Wagon in Gold.

On the Farm : Ford 6600 Tractor
EASYBOSS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post