Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-12-2010, 08:56 PM   #11
Valid8
COOGES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeek
John Faulkner Motor Trimming
19 Webster Road STAFFORD QLD 4053
Tel: 3856 4156
Mobile: 0407 169709

Just a quick mention for John, who did me a new head lining for the Galaxie earlier this month. Quoted me a price, told me when he could do it and the date came.

I dropped the car off to him on a Tuesday morning and picked it up Wednesday afternoon. The material he used was "off the roll", so he used my old head lining as a template. The material match to my sunvisors was absolutely spot on (I've cleaned them since taking the pic below, and they're exactly the same colour/texture as the new head lining), and the seams are all arrow straight in the lining. As it should, it looks brand new.

And the price I paid was $50 less than quoted, which was a nice surprise. Got progress calls from him (totally unexpected!) and he was happy to chat about this and that when I was at his workshop. Easy to deal with, superb workmanship and a good price. And his dog's nice too.

He's reasonably busy, and I saw what he did with a pair of Thunderbird seats (they looked incredible), and the '62 Buick Wildcat convertible he was doing a full interior retrim on just before my job looked amazing.

If you need any trimming work done on the northside of Brisbane, I'd recommend him in a flash.

Gee, he did a great job, looks tops.