Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 10-03-2020, 02:39 PM   #1
christos75
Starter Motor

Default Ford Focus 2005 Wheel nuts torque settings

Hi, I have a 2005 LS LX with the 16 inch alloys, does anyone the torque setting for the wheel nuts? I don't know the Nm setting for them and nothing is mentioned in the manual. Called Ford and they won't help me. So I am not sure how much they need to be tightened and google comes up short on this.

Appreciate any help.
Thanks.
christos75 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-03-2020, 02:02 PM   #2
brucewarring

Default Re: Ford Focus 2005 Wheel nuts torque settings

I just use three clicks of the elbow.....as long as the wheel is off the ground and you tighten the nuts in cross order the wheel will be on straight and just tighten the nuts to the torque that you can handle
brucewarring is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post