Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Race Brakes Sydney

Race Brakes Sydney Street and race performance pad / rotor combinations as well as brake upgrades and Exedy clutch kits. Website Link

Old 29-09-2015, 05:24 PM   #1
PepeLePew
Workshop & Performance

Default Rear upgrade FG ute 303 to.....

328 i assume. What sort of $ for these upgrade kits now that i might actually have some cash to do it

Tired of looking at those little things behind the rear wheel

Alpine 7909 30th/Alpine 5959/Audison Bitone.1/DLS Ultimate A6+A7/ Focal KRX2/Morel Ultimo 12/AudioEngine B1
A stereo that happens to have a XR5 wrapped around it
PepeLePew is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-10-2015, 04:40 PM   #2
Wolfinsheepsclothing
preying on lions

Default Re: Rear upgrade FG ute 303 to.....

What ya got on the front?
Old 07-10-2015, 05:12 PM   #3
PepeLePew
Workshop & Performance

4 pots. Luckily the 303's are hiding away behind their dust covers in fright They do a fine job in my driving Ford's choices just irk me and 328's I can stretch to. Always thought it a shame the 322's wouldn't just slip on the rear when you remove them since they just live in a box now.

Alpine 7909 30th/Alpine 5959/Audison Bitone.1/DLS Ultimate A6+A7/ Focal KRX2/Morel Ultimo 12/AudioEngine B1

Last edited by PepeLePew; 07-10-2015 at 05:20 PM.
This user likes this post:
Old 07-10-2015, 06:30 PM   #4
Wolfinsheepsclothing
preying on lions

The 303 fronts should be easy to sell as they're a good upgrade for earlier au to ba Falcons, seems a shame the brembo 4-pots don't fit the Utes,
Old 10-10-2015, 10:10 AM   #5
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepeLePew View Post
328 i assume. What sort of $ for these upgrade kits now that i might actually have some cash to do it

Tired of looking at those little things behind the rear wheel
Sorry about the delay in responding to this i have had a few technical issues.

We can upgrade your rears to 328mm with plain, slotted or xdrilled rotors and your choice of brake pad and brake lines. The rear calipers are red and is the only colour we can get these days and then you have a choice of rotor and pad combo and i will need to know month and year of the ute as they have 3 or more different hoses to suit these utes and if your running a 10" rear rim as well.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2015, 09:36 PM   #6
PepeLePew
Workshop & Performance

Thanks for the reply Matt. Thinking slotted. Yeah red suits anyway match the fronts. 10/12 GS ute. Um yeah 10" +36 by memory. I have another set 9" +43 if an issue. Thanks mate.

Old 28-10-2015, 09:03 AM   #7
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepeLePew View Post
Thanks for the reply Matt. Thinking slotted. Yeah red suits anyway match the fronts. 10/12 GS ute. Um yeah 10" +36 by memory. I have another set 9" +43 if an issue. Thanks mate.
We would supply a rear slotted kit with braided lines and the 10" will be ok we just make longer lines and you cable tie them off so the 10" rims/tyres don't rub on them. Price is $950 Freight is extra and we will supply genuine rear rotors or DBA T3 slotted in that price with braided lines.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post