Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club

Old 13-04-2007, 01:53 PM   #1
Mr_Monty
Noctunral by nature.

Default Lan

Theres a LAN party on in taree starting this arvo, plenty o room and cables and seats if anyone wants to attend, sorry late notice.

im sure having a whole bunch of ford parked out the front would be sweet.

Reply if keen.

98 Au V8 Forte (1500 kilo car) LSD, Pacie comp extractors into pacie cats into lukey 3" exhaust, New ecu, Powerbond street balancer, injectors, tyres (on 17" tickford rims form factory) Slotted and cross drilled rotors front and back, New radiator and hoses new crank position sensor and cam sensor plus gear, new leads and iridium plugs and new accel coil packs.
New S5 solenoid.
plus flash tuner (SCT X3 flash tuner)
Mr_Monty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2007, 05:16 PM   #2
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Ummmm whats a LAN party.....I know!I know ! I'm old and out of the loop these days.....lol

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2007, 07:50 PM   #3
Mr_Monty
Noctunral by nature.

a whole bunch of nerds get together, hook up there pc's and kill each other all nite over combat sims such as counterstrike or warcraft or something anything goes, even wrestling in the back yard.

98 Au V8 Forte (1500 kilo car) LSD, Pacie comp extractors into pacie cats into lukey 3" exhaust, New ecu, Powerbond street balancer, injectors, tyres (on 17" tickford rims form factory) Slotted and cross drilled rotors front and back, New radiator and hoses new crank position sensor and cam sensor plus gear, new leads and iridium plugs and new accel coil packs.
New S5 solenoid.
Old 13-04-2007, 09:37 PM   #4
JefXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

LOL get soldier of fortune 2 and ill be in :P
JefXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2007, 11:22 PM   #5
Mr_Monty
Noctunral by nature.

Hell yeah best game eva, blow guts out, fast play multiplayer, yeah i can bust that up.

Tops game

New S5 solenoid.
Old 14-04-2007, 07:12 AM   #6
JefXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That is the only online game ive ever played it rocks!!!
Any of you going to the stroud ute show today?
If so ill see yas there
Old 14-04-2007, 09:18 AM   #7
Mr_Monty
Noctunral by nature.

theres only one other here that has a ford, but due to the RTA not having a spot to do his p's test before his L's ran out, he has to re sit them... otherwise hed have his p's and prolly would come.

takes some pics of the show and post em up so i can show the lads over here.

cheers, will have to vs u in SOF2!

New S5 solenoid.
Old 15-04-2007, 09:15 AM   #8
JefXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Monty
theres only one other here that has a ford, but due to the RTA not having a spot to do his p's test before his L's ran out, he has to re sit them... otherwise hed have his p's and prolly would come.

takes some pics of the show and post em up so i can show the lads over here.

cheers, will have to vs u in SOF2!
No probs will post some pics and have a bash at sof2 some time

Also after the car show i was sitting in a pub at gloucester and spotted killerjoolz cruising :P Car sounds great killer and looks good to
Old 15-04-2007, 09:33 AM   #9
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

hehehe...I thought that was your ute.....and may I say it also looks pretty schmick....we checked it out....nice....oh and by the way,my daughter wanted me to go "lapping",any excuse to show off my car...lol
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-04-2007, 11:55 AM   #10
JefXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

lol show off!
Thats a great pub yous have there i was surprised.
Old 15-04-2007, 02:11 PM   #11
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I haven't been to a lan for years. Used to play online at TEN till it got hacked, then a dozen of us got together for a lan, and from their SGL got started.

Used to get a couple of mates over starting on a Friday afternoon and lan till Sunday lunch time. Only 3 of us, usually comprisied of abuse, heavy drinking and yelling an screaming till 2 each morning. Fantastic times.

I remember one time at SGL, getting slaughtered by the usual 14 years olds at UT or SOF. Then firing up Links and having a round of golf with my mates. Us old blokes need to win at something. Funny the reaction from the kids "Those old blokes over there are playing golf against each other. Silly old ....." bwhahaha
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-04-2007, 05:06 PM   #12
Mr_Monty
Noctunral by nature.

Sick is that the SGL that still going?

yeah we,ve had a few Grog-Lans there great... kinda took it to the next level, 10 of us 5 days no sleep and straight drinking, after wich grog and Lanning will not meet for me again thanks to the mother of all hang overs.

iv been Lanning or coaxing cable linking since 10 (21 now) and will continue to do so.

This Lans been good, been having victory smokes... thats a pack a nite...

if your ever over the mid north coast way and are up a LAN i be happy to host one for ya and do some older games, perhaps duke nukem 3d?

sweet as ride BTW

New S5 solenoid.