Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 19-08-2005, 01:24 PM   #1
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Default Mindless Twits

Had a bad night last night, i took a mate driving in town. It was a nice night (not too cold) so we had the windows down.

Some twit in the back seat of a commodoore that was driving past decided to spray us with a supersoaker.. Went over the dash and stereo, our faces,back inside windows and all down the right side of my car.

Then some twat in a beaten up old POS shouts out at me RALLYART MATE RALLY ART HAHAHAH. good one.... seeing its a ford you twat

WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS :

im ready to unleash out:

Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
mitch_lx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2005, 01:46 PM   #2
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

The sooner a mobile and direction EMP device is invented that can be mounted in a car for swift, silent and amusing retribution the better.

So people have no respect and should be used as medical experiments.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2005, 08:31 PM   #3
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
The sooner a mobile and direction EMP device is invented that can be mounted in a car for swift, silent and amusing retribution the better.
1st manufacturer to market accessory roof mounted fruit cannons, will have tapped into a ready market.
I don't want to kill people, (at least not after my 4th coffee) but the ability to project a high velocity over-ripe mango is what todays car really needs.
RED_EL_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2005, 08:46 PM   #4
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_EL_XR8
1st manufacturer to market accessory roof mounted fruit cannons, will have tapped into a ready market.
I don't want to kill people, (at least not after my 4th coffee) but the ability to project a high velocity over-ripe mango is what todays car really needs.
Lol i was goin to say PVC pipe, lighter, a can of deo and a frozen orange. Let them see how they like orange all over them.

Last edited by RED_EL_XR8; 19-08-2005 at 08:54 PM.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2005, 08:55 PM   #5
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Easy on the ingredients details, we have a few about that like to build without ever considering consequences...
RED_EL_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2005, 01:10 PM   #6
Firefox7
T3 Terrorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_EL_XR8

Hahaha....nice one red... :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Cheers.
Fastest Lap time At wakefield park on Dunlop Sp9000's : 1:14:30, Came 2nd in outright driver, in the overall V8 result, 2006 N.S.W dutton rally :1syellow1

:king: T3 :king: The Mightiest & Deadliest Tickford Ever To Hit The Road........
Firefox7 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2005, 01:55 PM   #7
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

for a while now ive been wanting to carry something in the car i can peg at someone if their being a dimwit too me, this has pushed me further to getting something to chuck.

My brother jeremy lives in sydney, he carries a two litre bottle of water with him. one day jeremy and his pregnant wife natalie were driving around (nat wanted to drive) and a taxi driver became really aggressive to her, swerving at high speeds at them. he pegged the 2 litre bottle of water at the taxis door, and the taxi stopped quick smart.

Not sure its the best of ideas though.
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
Old 19-08-2005, 02:19 PM   #8
Tripe

Mitch that sux! I would have wrote their number plate down and called the cops. Your lucky it was just water, and not something worse! Bogans like that deserve to be dobbed in.

I would'nt advise throwing any object at any car, just get away from the other car ASAP if they are annoying you. I've seen a massive display of road rage result from a person throwing a drink bottle at another car on the Gateway Bridge here in Brisbane! And guess which innocent motorist hit that bottle as it bounced off other cars.... Me!

Best thing to do is have the some local police station numbers stored in your mobile phone. out:
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2005, 02:52 PM   #9
The MaDDeSTMaN
No longer driving a Ford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripe
Best thing to do is have the some local police station numbers stored in your mobile phone. out:
LOL! Around here you'd be waiting 3-4 HOURS for them to arrive, I'm talking from experience!

Because of this, I have a tyre iron and a spare idler arm in the passenger footwell, ready for me to defend myself with if need be.

Sad fact is, there are a lot of idiots out there.
The MaDDeSTMaN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2005, 04:35 PM   #10
Tripe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MaDDeSTMaN
LOL! Around here you'd be waiting 3-4 HOURS for them to arrive, I'm talking from experience!
That's no good MaddestMan! But even if the police can't act straight away, they should still follow up the complaint with a house visit to the registered owners address.

I seriously would not retaliate with any sort of aggression as you never know what weapon/s another driver is carrying - could be a knife or even a gun? And so many people have wierd psycho brain problems nowadays, it's just best to avoid the confrontation and get away from them! :eclipsee_

Yes - I am a LOVER, not a fighter! lol, I love that little fish!
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2005, 02:58 PM   #11
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

yeah wouldnt mind having something in the car to defend myself. alot of weirdos around.
Another brother stopped and gave way to a pedestrian one night while i was in the car, only to have the drunkard turn around and almost kick his bonnet in.
poeple these days..

Loads of fun :
Old 19-08-2005, 03:28 PM   #12
The Dok
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch_lx
yeah wouldnt mind having something in the car to defend myself. alot of weirdos around.
Another brother stopped and gave way to a pedestrian one night while i was in the car, only to have the drunkard turn around and almost kick his bonnet in.
poeple these days..
The Admin's will probably kick me for suggesting this, but whilst I don't condone voilence of any type, retribution is a drink best served WET!!! A small spray bottle filled with paint thinners will not be deemed as a lethal weapon carried in a vehicle (I use it for "interior" cleaning officer), works much better than capsicum spray, & really gives the "aggressor" a whole new look to his paintwork, always use discression when applying!!!
:
Old 19-08-2005, 03:33 PM   #13
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dok
The Admin's will probably kick me for suggesting this...
Your right... I think it would be considered assult or at least attempted assult

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2005, 03:48 PM   #14
The Dok
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
Your right... I think it would be considered assult or at least attempted assult
out: Self defence??? I did suggest "use discression" when applying. The stuff's dearer than petrol per litre, so I wouldn't recommend "overuse"!!! A female I dated last week asked me to take her somewhere "expensive" so we ended up at a MOBIL!!! : A little off topic I know but still funny!!!
Old 19-08-2005, 04:09 PM   #15
b2tf
not here much anymore

Yeah pretty pathetic, I had my old EF egged once as i drove past a group of guys on the street. What they didnt count on was me doing a Uturn, coming back and landing about 30 eggs on them - had a carful of mates and we were on our way to egg somebody elses car :.

The paint thinners one is a good payback but if you spill it in your car you'll know about it. Its really not worth doing because if it does stuff their paintwork (which it will) and anybody sees you etc etc, you're gone.
If you do want to get them back (I would), stick to eggs or something that can wash off. I know it sounds weak but the last thing you wanna do is provoke these guys to attack you and your car with something a bit stronger than water.
Old 19-08-2005, 05:15 PM   #16
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dok
out: A female I dated last week asked me to take her somewhere "expensive" so we ended up at a MOBIL!!! : A little off topic I know but still funny!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

"once got egged by a car ful of habibs"

HHAHAHAHAHA, habibs, i love it.

you guys crack me up, and in the process i feel less angry about the bogans in the coondoore with the portable tsunami that sprayed me last night.

Loads of fun :
Old 19-08-2005, 04:30 PM   #17
zetec
Zoom Zoom

I once got egged by a car ful of habibs and I just put my foot down and got home to hose it off, wasn't woth it. Had I been in my Focus however the story would have been different... I'd have chased them whilst on the phone to the cops telling some bull story that thye pointed a gun at me and that they were chasing me, I'd have got them pulled over quick-smart...
Old 19-08-2005, 04:56 PM   #18
Danny
GT4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
I once got egged by a car ful of habibs and I just put my foot down and got home to hose it off, wasn't woth it. Had I been in my Focus however the story would have been different... I'd have chased them whilst on the phone to the cops telling some bull story that thye pointed a gun at me and that they were chasing me, I'd have got them pulled over quick-smart...
LOL Was that when you were driving the Festiva???
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2005, 07:57 PM   #19
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny
LOL Was that when you were driving the Festiva???
Yes, so that's probably half the reason I got egged. But it had a Sony head unit and some Kenwood 3-ways so they didn't realise that it was probably sicker than their own Mum's cars anyway... :jab:
Old 19-08-2005, 05:04 PM   #20
neb
hibernating

I was driving along earlier this year and some bogan p plater vs commodore drove next to me.. and some guy was hanging out the rear window threatening to throw a glass bottle at my car.

I just did a u-turn (had to anyway) and they kept going.

Also when I first got my P's, I was driving in my parents car with my younger brother in the car. And another car cut me off.. so I beeped at them. They pulled in front of me and started slowing down trying to make me stop. We got to traffic lights and one of the guys in the other car got out of their car and started to come over. So I myself and ran the red and they chased me around a bit, I drove to the police station and they dissapeared. It was pretty bad because I was flooring it and I wasn't really used to driving around yet. Scary experience when you only first get your license.
neb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2005, 05:16 PM   #21
RedStar71

All I can say Mitch (and everyone else) is notice a common thread here....Commodores! They are all driven by F#$#Wits! Sorry if that is a bit stereotypical but if it is a 90's Commodore...a low life is driving it!
Hate Dunnydoors!!!! :thebirds:
I saw a guy get out of a car an spit at a woman at the gateway toll booths and yes he drove a 90's white Commodore.
Idiots would kill you if you did something to them or their car, but they will do it to someone else...
Just recently I was driving home from work and some stupid kids ran out onto the road from some bushes off the side of the road and tried to spray my car with a fire extingusher they had obviously stolen from a nearby building. But I saw them early and swerved right at them. They crapped their pants, pivoted and ran back into the bushes. lol
People really amaze me...
Mods: "Zetec S" badges, Zetec driving lights, stereo remote Ghia Gear stick surround and metal door handels. Factory EGA Sports Body Kit and Sports Leather Gear Knob. ST Rear Wing, Clear Indicators, Racing Pedals, Door Pulls, Door Sill Strips and Piano Black ICE Bezel.

2007 WQ Colorado Red Fiesta XR4
Mods: Smooth Rear Wiper
RedStar71 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2005, 05:38 PM   #22
Heeno
Formally knowen as EBus

don't know why you ppl put up with this sh!t!!! stick up for yourselves ffs, they can't be that scary. oh man i can't understand why you let these goons get away with that sort of sh!t!

Changes: 5 spd manual
Extractors, 2.5in exhaust
AMG Quake 17's w/ maxxis rubba
Lovelle superlows
Cheap a55 Pod Filter

Bike: CR250R 05 :evil3:
Heeno is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2005, 06:29 PM   #23
Panda
XR6 and XR8 Club of QLD

I was driving home one night, nothing unusual going on, till I drove past a group of kids walking along the street. They just didn't look right so I kept an eye on them as I passed. Sure enough, as I passed they threw a couple of eggs at my car.

Because I was watching I was ready - dived on the brakes to peel off a bit of speed, then jammed on the handbrake to turn the car around. Then got on the accelarator and went from handbrake turn to burnout, flicked the lights to high beam and chased after them. Should have seen them run!! Absolutely shat themselves!! :hihi: It was beautiful.

One of the guys just stopped and sat down, so I pulled up beside him and the look of terror in his eyes was sen-ing-sational. Thought he was going to cry.

That was enough for me, I turned around and laughed my **** all the way home.

Panda
Old 19-08-2005, 08:23 PM   #24
Noddy
Mercury Silver T3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda
I was driving home one night, nothing unusual going on, till I drove past a group of kids walking along the street. They just didn't look right so I kept an eye on them as I passed. Sure enough, as I passed they threw a couple of eggs at my car.

Because I was watching I was ready - dived on the brakes to peel off a bit of speed, then jammed on the handbrake to turn the car around. Then got on the accelarator and went from handbrake turn to burnout, flicked the lights to high beam and chased after them. Should have seen them run!! Absolutely shat themselves!! :hihi: It was beautiful.

One of the guys just stopped and sat down, so I pulled up beside him and the look of terror in his eyes was sen-ing-sational. Thought he was going to cry.

That was enough for me, I turned around and laughed my **** all the way home.

Panda
Very funny Panda, : i have done something similar myself. Its like rabbits being caught in floodlights , there just stunned, not knowing what to do.

2017 Magnetic Mustang

What to hear a tuff T3?
Click here
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y30...ent=Movie2.mp4
Noddy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 12:31 AM   #25
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

i dont know about all the other fiesta owners, but i dont think my handbrake is strong enough to lock the wheels whilst moving :P and i doubt i could do it well enough and back it up with a burn out in a near stock econobox :P hehehe
i need a GT starlet or something!

im glad im not the only one that gets picked on... ohhh and another ever so popular insult is people shouting out claiming im gay.

Firstly my girlfriend is usualy sitting next to me, and secondly even if i was gay (which im not) what would it matter?

Most of these insults come from people driving less than desirable cars or should i say less than drivable.... hmmm well how about both or the above ;)

Loads of fun :
Old 20-08-2005, 12:37 AM   #26
The MaDDeSTMaN
No longer driving a Ford.

Quote:
Most of these insults come from people driving less than desirable cars or should i say less than drivable.... hmmm well how about both or the above ;)
They're just jealous, although many of them wouldn't admit it.
The MaDDeSTMaN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 12:44 AM   #27
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
im glad im not the only one that gets picked on... ohhh and another ever so popular insult is people shouting out claiming im gay.

Firstly my girlfriend is usualy sitting next to me, and secondly even if i was gay (which im not) what would it matter?
Lol they call you gay when they are in a commodore packed with a bunch of dirty guys hahaha. Man i could drive an Excell as long as i had a hot chick next to me it wouldnt matter. They could call me gay all they want and id just say

"I'm not homaphobic are you?" :P

(no need for the visuals is there)

Last edited by RED_EL_XR8; 20-08-2005 at 01:10 AM.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 02:14 AM   #28
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:

I havent gotten picked on yet... thankfully [knocks on wood]. I guess it must be a newy thing? But yes... alot of dickheads out there on the road with box cars that think they are better then us..... i just laugh at them usually.... out loud...

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 04:08 AM   #29
RedStar71

I must admit that once I convert the Fiesta to a ST lookalike with the stripes I will get more "attention" from the bogan brigade. It is a bit worrying! While it looks standard they leave you alone. I had a VW Golf with racing suspension and a very loud 2.5inch exhaust and I always got picked by d#$% heads at the lights just because of the exhaust. Then the car was stolen by one of my neighbours for a joyride (but the idiot wired the ignition wrong and it conked out down the road!!!) again because of the exhust.
I also love it that you are not a MAN unless you drive a P.O.S. Dunnydoor. They are family cars! Doesn't matter how much power you put under the bonnet they are not a sports car or even sporty! Long live Hot Hatches!!!
Mods: "Zetec S" badges, Zetec driving lights, stereo remote Ghia Gear stick surround and metal door handels. Factory EGA Sports Body Kit and Sports Leather Gear Knob. ST Rear Wing, Clear Indicators, Racing Pedals, Door Pulls, Door Sill Strips and Piano Black ICE Bezel.

2007 WQ Colorado Red Fiesta XR4
Mods: Smooth Rear Wiper
RedStar71 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 10:56 AM   #30
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

LOL @ dunnydoors.. havent heard that one yet, but its certainly a good one.

Teki you are spot on, it IS a newcastle thing. Newcastle is relatively small and 90% of young people are mostly surfies and skaties, all they know is surfing, billabong and .... Dunnydoors LOL.

So unless your one of them your ''gay'', even if as you said your with a girl and they are packed in the back of a car with 400 other guys.. yeah whos the gay one now.

Loads of fun :