Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Race Brakes Sydney

Race Brakes Sydney Street and race performance pad / rotor combinations as well as brake upgrades and Exedy clutch kits. Website Link

Old 29-11-2007, 12:06 PM   #1
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Default REPLACEMENT PADS FOR BREMBO CALIPERS and C5 TWIN PISTON

I would just like to let everyone know that we now have very affordable brake pads for the street for front Brembo 6 piston calipers @ $330.00 a set in Endless.The rear pads will be available soon in the same material. :

Don't forget our HAWK CERAMIC pads for spirited street driving and low dust. Brembo 4 piston front $220 a set
Brembo 4 piston rear $200 a set
C5 PBR Twin piston front $200 a set
$12 freight per set anywhere in OZ thats very affordable.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2008, 01:17 AM   #2
GT Doug

Are the Endless a street or track/race pad? What is available for the GT-P premium Brembos in a race compound?
GT Doug is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2008, 11:59 AM   #3
fairmont1998
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOORED
I would just like to let everyone know that we now have very affordable brake pads for the street for front Brembo 6 piston calipers @ $330.00 a set in Endless.The rear pads will be available soon in the same material. :

Don't forget our HAWK CERAMIC pads for spirited street driving and low dust. Brembo 4 piston front $220 a set
Brembo 4 piston rear $200 a set
C5 PBR Twin piston front $200 a set
$12 freight per set anywhere in OZ thats very affordable.
Matt pointed out they are street pads.

2012 KK Jeep Cherokee Limited CRD - Still going strong
2019 MG ZS Essence
1988 RD Mitsubishi Colt GL - 59kW of Fury
2022 Kia Stinger GT
fairmont1998 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2008, 12:23 PM   #4
GT Doug

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairmont1998
Matt pointed out they are street pads.
So he did. My appologies.
Old 03-03-2008, 12:22 PM   #5
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT Doug
Are the Endless a street or track/race pad? What is available for the GT-P premium Brembos in a race compound?
Brembo 6 piston caliper
We can also supply race pads as well or street/track options.Endless and pagid are available but in the ferodo we have the DS2500 pads at $418 a set and the race pads are DS3000 @ $495 a set up to $650 for pagid thanks.

Phone 02 9609 1101

Old 05-03-2008, 04:00 PM   #6
GT Doug

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOORED
Brembo 6 piston caliper
We can also supply race pads as well or street/track options.Endless and pagid are available but in the ferodo we have the DS2500 pads at $418 a set and the race pads are DS3000 @ $495 a set up to $650 for pagid thanks.
Thank you for your reply. In your honest opinion, how would the DS2500 pads compare with the Cebco Competition pads that I run now, which cost me $450 for fronts?

Thanks,
Doug
Old 05-03-2008, 05:25 PM   #7
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT Doug
Thank you for your reply. In your honest opinion, how would the DS2500 pads compare with the Cebco Competition pads that I run now, which cost me $450 for fronts?

Thanks,
Doug
I honestly don't know as they have never been compared before but the DS2500 pad and Ferodo have been doing this for a very long time with great results

Phone 02 9609 1101

Old 15-03-2008, 05:22 PM   #8
Erko
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Gday Matt,

I would like some pad recommendations from you - car is Typhoon with 4 Pot Brembo front / normal rears (2 pots i think). Car is a daily driver but also needs to be able to take some punishment on the circuit. I have found the limits of the stock pads and found them to go off a little early and was a bit dissapointed in them. Would you say the DS2500s or something else?

Also, would SS Lines we worthwhile, and do you stock the slotted alloy hat rotors so when my OEM cross drilleds cark it i can get them too?
Erko is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-03-2008, 09:46 AM   #9
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob e
Gday Matt,

I would like some pad recommendations from you - car is Typhoon with 4 Pot Brembo front / normal rears (2 pots i think). Car is a daily driver but also needs to be able to take some punishment on the circuit. I have found the limits of the stock pads and found them to go off a little early and was a bit dissapointed in them. Would you say the DS2500s or something else?

Also, would SS Lines we worthwhile, and do you stock the slotted alloy hat rotors so when my OEM cross drilleds cark it i can get them too?
The front pads i would go DS2500 as these are better for the track days but they are not available for the rears if you don't have the Brembo's.There isn't much choice in pad for the single piston rear caliper but we do have some choice.
The braided lines are a good option and yes we can supply the two-piece slotted rotors with alloy hats when needed thanks.

Phone 02 9609 1101