Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club

ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club The one and only place for the ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club members Forums

Old 22-11-2006, 12:07 PM   #1
aumexican

Question Sell the GT?

Looks like I'm off to Hong Kong in mid Jan to live and fly for Dragonair mostly around China and south-east asia. :

But what to do with the GT?

Sell? whats it worth?
I can buy a cheap Ferrari up there.

Take? How easy is it to ship the car up and can it be licenced?
Wont be any others I assume.

Store?
Amazing how many people have offered to look after it :

aumexican is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-11-2006, 02:31 PM   #2
DABOSS
BA Black Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by aumexican
Looks like I'm off to Hong Kong in mid Jan to live and fly for Dragonair mostly around China and south-east asia. :

But what to do with the GT?

Sell? whats it worth?
I can buy a cheap Ferrari up there.

Take? How easy is it to ship the car up and can it be licenced?
Wont be any others I assume.

Store?
Amazing how many people have offered to look after it :
I was up there a few weeks ago for a spare of the moment boys weekend.
If your job requires you to travel to and live in HK I'd be inclined to ask for a nice place to stay at, plus maid and a driven car to get driven around in, As I've had the same op present it self a few months ago my firm agreed to all requests , paid in usd , But the miss wouldn't move from Melb, plus all family is in Melb, Nice place to vist but to live in is another thing.

As for your car, If its long term as in 3 years plus then sell it, if not less then 12 months becuase you could change your mind once you get there, then keep it stored. then decide at a later stage what you wanna do with the car.
Old 24-11-2006, 02:26 AM   #3
ORSMF6
ORSM Ford Cruisers

sell it ... go buy a F6 auto .. take it to chris to work his magic and import it over there and wipe all those ferrari's off the road ... just think of there face's .. trust me i know .. its priceless..

or even better dont sell it get chris to put a blower and the works on ... and do the same as above ...

catch up soon before ya go ...

Orsm Ford Cruisers
ORSMF6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2006, 11:10 PM   #4
aumexican

Yep selling the GT :

Might just go for Theo's idea:evil3:

See ad in the for sale section.
aumexican is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post