Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 15-02-2006, 10:39 PM   #1
ARYAN

Default speed ticketS..

Two speed tickets in 3 days..Ridiculous..location ,,wesgate freeway,altona north,millers road gantry, outbound from Melbourne..I cant believe it..I had gone through there before..I have not seen cameras..

ARYAN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2006, 10:43 PM   #2
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

they are the new fixed ones.. inbound and outbound.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2006, 10:45 PM   #3
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Wow
have you learnt anything though :

glad its you that has to pay them though... still spewing about the one I got last year :yeees:
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2006, 10:46 PM   #4
ARYAN

bloody hell..I feel s....t.I don't know if i will get anymore..I just could not see them before when i was driving..lately i have seen them but see too late..
ARYAN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2006, 10:54 PM   #5
sven

i nearly got done by the same camera but saw it just in time... guess i got lucky
sven is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2006, 11:08 PM   #6
BOSS 540
70 Mercury Eliminator

What a joke, I dont know how anyone manages to 1. keep their licence in Vic 2.manage to drive and look at where youre going instead of scoping for speed cameras all the time!. At least in NSW they warn you with big signs..
Old 15-02-2006, 11:10 PM   #7
max^power
Formerly au^ute

the good thing about brisbane was they have a big SPEED CAMERA on the side of their 4WD's to warn you they are a camera! They have it easy in bris! I've seen cops with radars parked right in the bushes to get people for speeding here... a vast difference.
max^power is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2006, 11:21 PM   #8
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I sit back and just remember that ACT is a good state to be licenced in :P But then it sucks when I have to cross over the border to NSW.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2006, 11:34 PM   #9
ON_DUBS
[ON DUBS]

i gotta 3 pointer a few nights ago. thats twice ive been done speeding where i havent been doing it on purpose.

always the way eh
Old 16-02-2006, 04:43 AM   #10
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by max^power
the good thing about brisbane was they have a big SPEED CAMERA on the side of their 4WD's to warn you they are a camera! They have it easy in bris! I've seen cops with radars parked right in the bushes to get people for speeding here... a vast difference.

They do park behind bushes etc here too. They arent always clearly visible.
Admittedly I havent been able to work out why they actually have those words down the side of the cars either!!!!!!
Old 16-02-2006, 08:08 AM   #11
Pedro
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I saw a camera car (4x4) parked on the footpath on Bundall Road on the Gold Coast, so I stopped and took a photo of it and e-mailed it to the police minister and asked if he would undertake to have this vehicle booked for parking on a footpath and also suggested to him that any infringements issued by that vehicle were illegal.

I got no reply but found out later through a police sargeant friend that my action was being talked about and all infringements had been waived.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-02-2006, 08:58 AM   #12
FPV GT
I Like To Shake It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro
I saw a camera car (4x4) parked on the footpath on Bundall Road on the Gold Coast, so I stopped and took a photo of it and e-mailed it to the police minister and asked if he would undertake to have this vehicle booked for parking on a footpath and also suggested to him that any infringements issued by that vehicle were illegal.

I got no reply but found out later through a police sargeant friend that my action was being talked about and all infringements had been waived.
Lets hope that they do not start talking about you instead.....

Regards
Paul

2016 S550 TY GT Coupe....some loud bits and some glass bits

I like My GT SHAKEN, and Blown
Happiness is a TY S550, a 1911 semi automatic, and the Lovey Lizzie by my side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Lizzie
whilst looking at man riding a pee wee 50
"That sure does nothing for his masculinity"
FPV GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-02-2006, 09:07 AM   #13
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro

I have seen illegally parked radar vehicles too but never thought to take the action you did.. Well done.
Old 16-02-2006, 09:08 AM   #14
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Sorry to hear that mate, Steve bracks smokes a glass d1ck for bringing in those stupid cameras. The only bigger pain in the *** is when they tell you its supposed to be about saving lives instead of generating revenue.

Quote: