Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 14-07-2006, 08:38 PM   #1
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Default Drivers Edd

hey guys i was thinking of doing a drivers edd course at oran park, and it occured to me that maybee some of you guys would be interested in doing it as well. i just want to know before i start looking at prices for groups and that how many MAY be interested. otherewise if i dont get a fair responce then ill just go buy myself, i will research it over the weekend for more details. i believe if a good amount of people do it we would have a good day, take a couple of vids and that, might be productive in giving our eurofordclub a good wrap for safety and all that, also the course teaches you what to do in certain circumstances. could even show it at the next All ford day, the possibilities with this is unlimited, ***just a thought, maybee ford could take some brochures and a video and that from us and give it to new fez and focus owners, would certainly boost ppl on the forum also give ford a good wrap promoting safety. any way just a thought****

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-07-2006, 02:30 PM   #2
Pieoter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Id do it in a flash tell us prices
Pieoter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-07-2006, 06:39 PM   #3
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Try Ian Luff - he was great when I did it in the Fez

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-07-2006, 06:08 PM   #4
BlackLS

Hi photn,

I'd be interested as well.

Just an idea to throw on the butchers paper; ask if there is a club discount for 5+, 10+ and 20+ cars attending. Put a post in the Eurofordclub section (I'm sure some other Euroford owners will be interested in this) or even on the AFF NSW section to gain interest...
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-07-2006, 06:52 PM   #5
photn
AFF Post NAZI

yer sure noe probs, should be a big a big day.!!! thanks.

Old 16-07-2006, 06:53 PM   #6
Swaytan
Swaytan

I'd be extremely interested, let us know!
Swaytan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-07-2006, 09:57 AM   #7
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Default Update

i had a peep at the website. if you want to check it our yourself here it is clicky
but what i managed to find out that is it costs 330. its 60% practical and 40% discussion(no writing required YAY - otherwise id fail! LOL). here are the weekend dates :
July Saturday 22
August Saturday 26
September Saturday 23
October Saturday 21
November Saturday 25
December Saturday 16

and for the people that are intereseted here are the weekday dates
June Thursday 22
July Thursday 13
August Thursday 17
September Thursday 14
October Thursday 12
November Thursday 9
December Thursday 7

there is also a note there that saying that Some additional dates are available for classes of 20-30.

so if we can get 20- 30 ppl we shuold have the whole day to euro fords. if you guys need any more info, just give me a holler or go to the website!!! hopw more ppl are interested. it also seems like a reasonable price from what you are getting.

Old 20-07-2006, 11:20 AM   #8
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Also if some are worried about the location but are still interested in doing the course, just post a reply and ill see if i can find one that will suit every1 who wants to do it.

Old 26-07-2006, 11:29 AM   #9
photn
AFF Post NAZI

ok well ive decided to make a decision on when to do it. ive decided to attend the Oct 21 date. i was oging to lookinto a group discount but i have not had enough feedback or interest as i hoped. so the 21st october is a date. this way allows ppl to save up also if any1 else wants to do it, it will give them time to. i am going on hols between the 31st july and 5 Aug so once i get back i will start saving for the course. and once i pay i will let u all know what the procedure is. or if you guys want which is up to you guys, you can contact the place under your own will and arrange for payment and book yourselves in. but i am definatly doing it on the 21st Oct.