Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 27-04-2019, 05:17 PM   #61
Adamz Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Man Tax

This partly explains the wage gap. Take a look at the various industries and who dominates them.

From ABS
Adamz Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2019, 06:08 PM   #62
smoo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamz Ghia View Post

This partly explains the wage gap. Take a look at the various industries and who dominates them.

From ABS
There is no wage gap.
An earnings gap is more accurate to describe this storm in a teacup.
Until they can pull consistent data to show that a woman who has the same qualifications, same experience, same productivity, same level of attendance, same hours worked, in the same company and in the same town/city/region is being paid less than the male equivalent then the fudged stats they quote are meaningless.

I’m sure the get woke go broke cafe will blame their demise on the pathriachy or capitalism
smoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2019, 10:05 PM   #63
Ben73
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by asagaai View Post
Ben- I was being tongue in cheek.
Yeah that's all good.
It's just the way some people carry on online like there is some well thought out and deliberate prejudice towards certain people.

No doubt there are racists and sexists getting around, but I very rarely come across these people in real life. When I do they are usually just ignorant **** talkers and are not actually causing any real problems to innocent people. I think our society it pretty egalitarian overall. You wouldn't think so with the people you see complaining on social media about hypothetical things that have never actually happened to them.
Ben73 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 29-04-2019, 09:02 PM   #64
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The Trump Effect.
CoupeKing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post