Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 02-02-2006, 08:53 AM   #31
joshf2
striped

but this is the same with just about every manual car.

youre supposed to give time for the synchros to stop/mesh/change directions
joshf2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-02-2006, 01:31 AM   #32
Mezetec
Blue Bunny

Question speaking of central locking?!

is my fiesta the only one where to open the boot with the remote it has to be practically touching the boot???? DOSENT THIS DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF HAVING THE REMOTE???? : :
Mezetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-02-2006, 01:50 AM   #33
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezetec
is my fiesta the only one where to open the boot with the remote it has to be practically touching the boot???? DOSENT THIS DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF HAVING THE REMOTE???? : :
Not with mine...

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-02-2006, 09:37 AM   #34
Scareybear
GRRRR.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezetec
Mines fine, you do have to press it twice for it to work.

If you sneeze with your eyes open, do your eyes pop out??
Scareybear is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-02-2006, 02:04 PM   #35
Pieoter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mezetec replace your remote battery
Pieoter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2006, 06:42 PM   #36
Mezetec
Blue Bunny

it only happens with the boot realease!!! if i unlock the car i can be metres away...
i guess i can deal with it as long as i dont have to chuck any bodies in the boot in a hurry, then i will have a problem
Mezetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2006, 03:21 PM   #37
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... i got a good one!

TAKES AGES TO REMOVE THE LIGHTS to replace the globe. I thought the front was bad... try doing the rear light globe at night! Impossible! 1000 and 1 clips!

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post