Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 11-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #31
cdafam
Fezvet

Hey guys,

New to the forums here. Looks like it's the place to be in terms of discussing all things Australian Ford and more so I'm lovin it.

Just signed a contract for a spanking new Zetec manual (5 doors) in Sea Grey for the current RRP which is $22,990. Having a look at the RRPs list from the OP it seems like I was ripped off....

I spoke to about 5-7 dealerships and they all quoted me the same price (around Sydney metro area). I did however pick up some small extras on the side.

Yet to pay off the balance of it (dep $500). Possibility of shopping elsewhere? I mean RRP here says $20,990. Hence $2k shredded off, losing $500 won't hurt.

Thanks
cdafam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-12-2009, 06:11 PM   #32
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That's a keen price. They could probs knock a few hundred of it, but that's about it without cutting too much into their margins. I paid $22,800 for my 3-Door Zetec, so you've got a better deal then me! Most on here have payed a little more than what you have been offered, so go for it. The RRP is just over $21,000 but doesn't include delivery or any Government fees. I'd be very happy with that price
dannyhilton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-12-2009, 11:23 PM   #33
StrokedXT
Banned

My wifes 3 door was 21509.54 on the road with sill plates, mats and tinted windows and that was better than the 25 or so most dealers wanted so i reckon 22990 is pretty good for a 5 door.
StrokedXT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-12-2009, 12:46 AM   #34
Zetec-4-Me
Finally have my Zetec!

I paid $22K onroad for my 5door Vision fiesta and I got a discount (family member worked at the dealership), so I reckon $22990 is a good price Androopy

I originally got quoted $24500 from another dealer and was actually willing to pay that before I remembered about my rellie working for a ford dealer ...... lol
Zetec-4-Me is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2010, 05:20 PM   #35
trento
Audiophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cespenar
My daughter just bought a Fiesta LX!
It's a great small car!
But made in Germany?
No way! The stickers in the engine bay say "Manufactured in Checkoslavakia"
Sorry for bad spelling fellas!
A similar scam was held up by Mercedes and BMW.
The small ones were made in South Africa, but the salesmen would practically shoot you if you were crass enough to say so.
Only the headlight assembly is manufactured in the czech republic

ZOOM ZOOM: 2009 Mazda 3 MPS (2nd gen) 256bhp through the front wheels... hello torque steer!!!
trento is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #36
NT1200
Starter Motor

We paid $20838.00 landed in town for a 5 door Zetec (from SA). Same car in in town (Darwin) is $24000.00. Had it a week and very happy with it
NT1200 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-05-2010, 12:49 PM   #37
BrisVegas
Noobie

We paid $22,500 driveaway at Christmas time for a 5 door manual Zetec in Vision. Couldn't be happier. Makes my black Focus look a little dowdy by comparison. The Fiesta is roomy enough for our family (2 daughters) and the front seats are excellent. The Focus is now our "big" car which we load up for camping trips etc..
LS Focus Zetec 5dr - gone
WS Fiesta Zetec 5dr - gone
BrisVegas is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post