Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 18-12-2008, 12:35 AM   #31
Danny
GT4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robjh80
Don't think he has the Fez anymore, thought he sold it and bought that Clio 182 Cup?

^^ You mean this one?? :P

Yep sure did!! But my gorgeous little Fez is still in the family (albeit now trashed and beaten by a non caring younger female sibling), and what used to be my beautiful gorgeous 17" Strada's are now gutter rashed and rooted. Anyways heres some pics in their Hey Day when the car was mine

PS OMG OMG OMG ROB, I think i wee'd my pants with a little excitement when I saw your XR4 with the Strada's. I still get excited over Fezes and your XR4 is positively the best example i've seen. I thought that MY fez was a looker but that, well, it proves my point that Stradas would look tits (better than the stock units) on an XR4. Man, Its just HOT HOT HOT, they suit the XR4 SO WELL and you should be VERY proud... I can't take my eyes off the pic!!!! WOW!

The Fiesta is such a great looking car, Still the best car I have EVER had, But Shhh! Don't tell OzRenaultSport that

BTW Ardei, Long time no speak. Your Fiesta looks fantastic.. Strada's do WONDERS for them!!

Cheers all, hope all are well

-Danny
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-12-2008, 10:41 AM   #32
robjh80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny
PS OMG OMG OMG ROB, I think i wee'd my pants with a little excitement when I saw your XR4 with the Strada's. I still get excited over Fezes and your XR4 is positively the best example i've seen. I thought that MY fez was a looker but that, well, it proves my point that Stradas would look tits (better than the stock units) on an XR4. Man, Its just HOT HOT HOT, they suit the XR4 SO WELL and you should be VERY proud... I can't take my eyes off the pic!!!! WOW!

-Danny
Thanks Mate, good to see you drop by this way still, I trust the Clio is still going well, looks awesome as always .... if I had the money I could easily be tempted into a Renault Clio 197 but at $37k ...OUCH!
robjh80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-12-2008, 02:47 PM   #33
Kariharnett
Lil Henry

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ROH-4-STUD-22...1%7C240%3A1318

thought this might intrest you guys a bit dunno if they are stradas thoe!
Kariharnett is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-12-2008, 02:47 PM   #34
Danny
GT4.

$37K indeed, and that is BEFORE you even option them with Xenons or a decent cd player, and (as there is no cup option) tinker with the stock suspension to get them anywhere near as raw as the 182 cup

Not to say they're not a great car, they are amazing to drive and much easier and enjoyable to drive hard than the 182 cup, but I specced one up at near $43k.... Thats Megane Cup territory. Think I'll stay with my Clio thanks you
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-12-2008, 02:59 PM   #35
robjh80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kariharnett
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ROH-4-STUD-22...1%7C240%3A1318

thought this might intrest you guys a bit dunno if they are stradas thoe!
They are indeed Stada's, doesn't say what PCD they are though? ... they would have to be 4x108 for the Fiesta.

Might be worth a phone call for anyone interested, $450 "buy it now" price would be a bargain!
robjh80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-12-2008, 03:40 PM   #36
ardei
WP Fiesta LX

Rob they look great, I'm glad you found what you're looking for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny
Yep sure did!! But my gorgeous little Fez is still in the family (albeit now trashed and beaten by a non caring younger female sibling), and what used to be my beautiful gorgeous 17" Strada's are now gutter rashed and rooted. Anyways heres some pics in their Hey Day when the car was mine

Cheers all, hope all are well

-Danny
OMG I know the feeling. My brother scratched the rear left in a shopping centre a week after we got them :togo: . (That's OK he's getting the car and I think I'm going to get a 2009 Zetec soon... _2: ) Oh well, we were having a laugh about it with the Bob Jane guys. They're top blokes - got my wheels balanced for free because one of the wheel weights fell off the front wheels and was shaking like buggery.

I'm growing more and more happy with the tyres, and you definitely feel the difference in pure mechanical grip with 205s. Although they don't seem as nibble as 195 (for obvious reasons). I love it!