Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 02-07-2005, 09:25 PM   #31
RedStar71

Just saw another pic of the 2005 Fiesta. Take a look at the driving lights! That's different to ours...

http://www.forddesktops.com/show.asp...ta_2005_01.jpg
Mods: "Zetec S" badges, Zetec driving lights, stereo remote Ghia Gear stick surround and metal door handels. Factory EGA Sports Body Kit and Sports Leather Gear Knob. ST Rear Wing, Clear Indicators, Racing Pedals, Door Pulls, Door Sill Strips and Piano Black ICE Bezel.

2007 WQ Colorado Red Fiesta XR4
Mods: Smooth Rear Wiper
RedStar71 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-07-2005, 05:00 PM   #32
Danny
GT4.

That one is no different bar a different driving light design and a clear side blinker and wheels!

What is the deal with that one!?
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-07-2005, 06:58 PM   #33
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny
That one is no different bar a different driving light design and a clear side blinker and wheels!

What is the deal with that one!?
Thats what a "facelift" is... a nip and tuck!

Looks good IMO. Just a lil update, but not enough to make the MK6 series 1 looks old and outdated (which IMO it isnt)

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-07-2005, 10:32 PM   #34
lincoln
Blinded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teki04
The Barina... there already is a SRi version of the new (latest here) Barina...
Also, i think it was determined that the dash might not be correct... its a fusion
Yes, I'm talking about the new Barina that we haven't got yet.
lincoln is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2005, 12:07 AM   #35
Danny
GT4.

Quote:
Thats what a "facelift" is... a nip and tuck!

Looks good IMO. Just a lil update, but not enough to make the MK6 series 1 looks old and outdated (which IMO it isnt)
But didnt you just say that the green one in the firts pic with the different bumper and headlight design was the 2005 fiesta????

Im confused :
Old 04-07-2005, 12:54 AM   #36
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
But didnt you just say that the green one in the firts pic with the different bumper and headlight design was the 2005 fiesta????

Im confused :
Thats what i got from ukfn.com.... So IMO the green one is the 2005 fiesta... but that pic of ANOTHER 2005 fiesta looks good... so... :
WHICH IS IT?! Ford has to release official pics...

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Old 04-07-2005, 02:25 PM   #37
Danny
GT4.

Quote:
that pic of ANOTHER 2005 fiesta looks good... so... :
WHICH IS IT?! Ford has to release official pics...
That Pic looks no different to ours Tek, (we both have clear side indicators) apart from the driving lights. Even then, i like our designs better.
Old 04-07-2005, 07:29 PM   #38
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
That Pic looks no different to ours Tek, (we both have clear side indicators) apart from the driving lights. Even then, i like our designs better.
Ok, so the green is series 2, that interior is of a Fusion (Therefore NOT the fiesta interior)... and the pic named "Fiesta 2005" is just a model of the series 1!