Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 16-07-2018, 11:35 AM   #1
five 7
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Viking coilovers

Was looking at there range for full size fords, just after any feed back.
Cheers.
five 7 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2018, 06:37 PM   #2
Gambit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Viking coilovers

Not sure what info you’re after. Doubt you’ll find much here. I think they’re popular on pro touring cars in the states.
Pretty sure they are made by the people that used to run qa1’s

69 Camaro, ls1, t56 htv2300 slowly being built

Build thread - http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/showthread.php?t=12534
Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2018, 07:06 PM   #3
five 7
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Just looking for feed back from users, good or bad with there shocks in general. I see that McDonald Brothers stock them in Aus, figured that there will be people using them there Plus looking at there site in US, they can do front coil over for my car (57 ford) with compression rebound adjust, plus will be able to set ride height. Also will be doing 4 link rear in future.
Cheers Mark
five 7 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2018, 06:49 PM   #4
Gambit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by five 7 View Post
Just looking for feed back from users, good or bad with there shocks in general. I see that McDonald Brothers stock them in Aus, figured that there will be people using them there Plus looking at there site in US, they can do front coil over for my car (57 ford) with compression rebound adjust, plus will be able to set ride height. Also will be doing 4 link rear in future.
Cheers Mark
I have a set in the front of my Camaro I got thru speedtech in the states. Can’t give you any feedback as it’s not on the road..

Look up lateral g forum. Surely you’ll find some info there

69 Camaro, ls1, t56 htv2300 slowly being built

Build thread - http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/showthread.php?t=12534
Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 19-07-2018, 08:50 PM   #5
gregaust
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Greg always goes out of his way to provide assistance and support to members of AFF. Greg freely shares his knowledge with people who ask for help and often assists them with obtaining parts and repairs.  A great member of the AFF community. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always happy to offer assistance from his own experiences and often posts up photos when someone is having issues finding/locating something they are trying to repair or replace. 

Look up user on here CS123, he used a full set on his Fairlane . They are real nice and work well
gregaust is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: