Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club

Old 05-05-2009, 10:17 PM   #1
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Thumbs up Show and Shine at Sky Show June 7th

The club will be attending the Sky Show at Crescent Head on June the 7th. Entry is $15 per vehicle with all monies from entry will go straight to the local lions club, which is a great charity for the locals. For the $15 we also receive 2 tickets for the chance to win a Toyota Yaris THAT WILL BE DRAWN ON THE DAY. There are carnivals / beach events / market stalls / rides for kids / and fireworks at 6:00 PM. We will have all the section along the beach at the surf club car park. We will be meeting at the food for less car park at 7:15 AM and departing at 7:30 AM, and arriving at Crescent Head at 8:15 AM. All cars MUST be there by 9:00 AM and CANNOT leave until 4:00 PM.

1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-05-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
dreadly
Banned

sleep in! lol awesome
dreadly is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-06-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

The Hastings Old Holden club is attending this event and invitations have been sent and recieved (just awaiting numbers) from the Kempsey Sporting car club, Hastings Restorers club. Along with our club we should fill the 35 allocations.

And thanks to the Lions Club, $10.00 out of each entry is going straight to Allan and Dyllon Cliff to help them out in this bad time that they are going through. So get down to Crescent Head this Sunday (weather permitting) as we try and raise money for Allan and Dyllon.

The club is setting up another account for donations for Allan and Dyllon, more will be posted in a different thread soon.
1974 XB COUPE

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
Old 01-06-2009, 09:18 PM   #4
nj351
Ultra White

Sorry cant make this one way to much work to do but will be donating extra instead to allen and dyllan.
Hope it is a great day and sunny weather.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:44 PM   #5
dreadly
Banned

I dont mind leaving my ute at home, and just walking down and giving a hand instead. Especially if there's limited space?
Old 07-06-2009, 01:49 PM   #6
dreadly
Banned

First to say im a slack ***! Got ****ed and watched the rugby instead lol... And when i got up it was raining so i went back to bed. Turned out to be a great day, really down on numbers everyone :( only about 10 cars? The new fg looks the goods!
The magic guy was great lol ... and that twirly ride thing was awesome- untill they chucked it in reverse. Nearly made me spew lol
Gordo's xb is awesome in the flesh! And had better watch out if mel gets that blower. The ba's coming along nicely.... Be a great garage though at over 1000hp lol
mine should be finished within the next 2 weeks.. so look out- baby windsor? Naaa it'll be a little windsor warlord.

* Note i hope everyone can follow suit and at least donate some dollars to Allan and dyllan. As it felt a bit weird not having the purple GT there. And we hope to have them both back home soon! Xo

Last edited by dreadly; 07-06-2009 at 01:56 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:58 PM   #7
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

I informed all concerned that I couldn't make this run,and its not often I miss out on a show and shine....lol...after all I love to show off....hehe

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-06-2009, 10:31 PM   #8
ed taxi

pictures
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/f...albumview=grid

enjoy

12/2014 Kuga trend diesel in white

01/2015 Kuga trend diesel in dark gray
ed taxi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-06-2009, 09:30 PM   #9
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

I would like to thank Al Loveday for the effort that he did make to try and make this event work. Those that did turn up had a great time(after the early morning downpour) and when the sun came out, quite a large crowd turned up and enjoyed what cars were on show.
Most importantly i would like to thank Gilles and Judy, Pete and Sue and family (sweet looking FG), Steven and Brett Jubb, Alan Loveday, and the dood from Crescent Head real estate (very nice Capri), and Melissa Cameron. With all these people turning up AND EXTRA CONTRIBUTIONS FROM THE HASTINGS OLD HOLDEN CLUB (as they knew what the event was for), we managed to raise aproximatly $290 on the day for Allan and Dylan.
The Hastings Old Holden Club is holding a special day within their club to raise money for Allan and Dylan. Max Pickworth will keep me informed and i will pass it on to members via the forum and newsletters.
1974 XB COUPE

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN

Last edited by thunderoo; 09-06-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:37 PM   #10
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed taxi
Some great snaps there Giles.
1974 XB COUPE

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN