Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 01-12-2005, 03:57 PM   #1
XR06T
13.96 @ 101.65

Default all threads showing as read

when i log in it and read a few threads, then log out it shows all threads as being read at the point of me last leaving. is this an option and can i turn it off??
i visit the forum in short bursts (eg 10 mins) but many times a day, an this is gettin very frustrating!!

:

cheers guys

Old 01-12-2005, 04:05 PM   #2
Donut King
Officially Unemployed!

in short it isn't possible, if you physically log out, or are deemed to be not visiting due to X minutes of inactivity, the reply indicators are reset to new posts since you were last active on the site

Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-12-2005, 04:11 PM   #3
XR06T
13.96 @ 101.65

cool, thanks..
just figured id ask because it gets difficult with the show and shine threads being hundreds of pages long an me not wanting to miss anythin!!
thanks again