Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > F6 Owners Club of Australia

Old 22-09-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Default Heathcote T'n'T

In the meantime though would their be any interest in a T'n'T Sunday at Heathcote in the next few weeks, this weekend is an option of course, maybe a little too soon for some but a suggestion all the same.

Heathcote T'n'T page

I've added a link to the Heathote site T'n'T page so have a look and let's get some discussing going on for possible dates or maybe even look at multiple dates if people can't all make it on the same days.

Anyway, let's get them out on the track before it's too hot, not that it matters to me and the others with the Boost bonnets but let's get some good clean fun, bring the missus and kids too if you must. jk

XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2010, 09:53 AM   #2
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Well just to let ya'z know I'll be heading out this Sunday for a bit of fun and to blow some cobwebs out of the thing LOL, so anyone keen to head up let me know and we'll either cruise up together or catch up out their.

Old 26-09-2010, 09:41 PM   #3
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Had a ball, great weather, heaps of cars out today to play, some 9 second machines flying around as well.

Anyway pb'd both the F6 and the Capri, went 12.47 F6 with a 1.75 60 foot at 116 and went 12.67 in the Capri, still alot of work in the Capri LOL still running factory diff for a start and hasn't been tuned on a dyno since the new ignition.

Their was a Ego ute I noticed but I didn't see what times he was running, I was kind of busy running both cars LOL.
Old 26-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #4
FORCED F6
VIC The Place to Boost

Thats impressive times Stef. How did you manage to pull 1.75 60ft in the F6? What tyres and rim size, etc?
FORCED F6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2010, 09:33 PM   #5
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Trade secret mate, I could tell ya but I'd have to swear you to secrecy
4grand launch, nah I went out with ETs but was fluffing it all day, it's been so long since I've raced the F6, I was doing 13's all day unril I said f'it. I realised I was too focused on the light and the RT and getting to the other end first. Anyway once I figured out where I was stuffing it I went and did a 12>54 first then a 12.47.

I wasn't flat shifting either, every time I've had her out I couldn't get the 1.8 60's that I had in the past so was always watching the timing board, LOL even this time I got so excited when I saw the 1.75 60ft that I shifted late out of second sitting on the limiter for a bit.

Anyway, I'm rapd with the 60, the ET doesn't reflect the tyres but the 60 pretty much does for a manual, I was really only trying to get the launch right again and ye .... got that. I got ma Mo Jo

I'll probably head out again in a fortnights time to get some more runs in, hopefully I'll see a few of you out their, thew weathers getting better and the cars are coming out to play.

Last edited by XRQTR; 27-09-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 27-09-2010, 11:25 PM   #6
FORCED F6
VIC The Place to Boost

Yeh I have to agree with the whole thing where at times I would be focused on trying to get to the other end first but same thing f'it, and got focused on getting the launch right and shifting gears perfectly ( sometimes I would be holding the steering wheel towards the walls or other car next to me LoL). Yeh I know its not easy getting the 60 ft but im suprised to see you get that. You deserve it and congrat's on the time mate. Will definately come and watch with the next TnT, just keep us posted here or either send me a msg. Spk soon buddy,,,
FORCED F6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post