Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 08-07-2018, 07:31 PM   #1
fiestaz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default ST Oil and brake Fluid

I’m looking to pick brains about what Oils you all use your STs.

I completed a track day on Friday at Luddenham Raceway (highly recommend, great fun) and the oil is now black as black after 4000kms of driving and the track day. According to the dealer sticker it has Castrol in it. I want something good quality as I do plan on doing track days (maybe a 2-3 a year).

Next thing is, on this track day I appear to have boiled my brand new brake fluid. Brakes currently feel like my work Iload. I’m pretty limited knowledge wise in this area, but I know you can get brake fluid with a higher temp rating. Any recommendations here?

Thank you!

A clean car brings a clean mind
fiestaz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post