Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 14-07-2018, 09:45 AM   #1
brucewarring

Smile LS 4 door Ghia Tyres

Morning all, just a quickie , I am due for new tyres I have 4 different ones on at the moment and am very confused at the replies from the tyre shops...what I want is some quiet tyres that don't break the bank but you would recommend....fyi..205.55.16....any help will be greatly appreciated...Bruce
brucewarring is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-07-2018, 11:52 PM   #2
Focii

Default Re: LS 4 door Ghia Tyres

Hi Bruce,

I don't have my LS anymore, but I used to run Bridgestone Turanza ER300's in the size you're talking about and they were pretty quiet, gripped well and were a decent price when on one of those Buy 4 Pay 3 deals.

ER300's are what suits Euro luxury sedans, so probably what you're looking for.

I think there is a newer model too called Turanza Serenity Plus and those are on 4 for 3 promotion at the moment.

https://www.bridgestonetyres.com.au/...kBusOnly=false
Old 15-07-2018, 08:00 AM   #3
brucewarring

Smile Re: LS 4 door Ghia Tyres

Thnks for that thats what I wanted not tyres with gold plated names etc....will contact them...Bruce
Old 15-07-2018, 09:46 AM   #4
kevino
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The Brigestone Turanity Plus Turanzas lasted 85000kms on my LT Focus.
kevino is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-07-2018, 10:59 AM   #5
brucewarring

Thanks Kev I have gone with that and contacted Bridgestone Plus in Townsville for a quote and wheel alignment...Bruce
Old 15-08-2018, 08:17 AM   #6
brucewarring

Sorry guys they were too dear the buy 4 pay for 3 doesn't work out like that, so I went to Jax and got Pirrelli P6's and a 4 wheel alignment for $580.00. They are great and I will recommend the dago tyres
Old 15-08-2018, 07:28 PM   #7
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Anything European works for me. I.E. Continental, Michelin, Pirelli. I have Michelin Pilot Sport 3's on my Mk1 currently and I can't fault them.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post