Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 29-06-2016, 08:03 AM   #121
beardo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Anyone with a bad back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boza View Post
yeah i ride my bike every day nearly wanna get into riding in the bush nothing crazy just fire trails and flat even roads
I have a similar condition to yours but i find i have a lot hip pain which makes it hard to ride a bike but I pilates wojld be the go. Just need to find some time off to do it
beardo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2016, 11:38 AM   #122
TRAU BLAU

Had a bad back ache for a week now.This time on the side,top hip bone area.Gets stiff if I sit down too long.Could be old age related,cooler weather or just a warning to take it easier.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:03 PM   #123
cram_it_frog
wombat

Yes the cooler weather this winter has hit me for six I am in agony yes it is never been good but now I am 61 this winter has hit me the hardest

this is hard to explain but chronic sever pain does more than hurt

I tend to switch off I can site and watch tv and not know what is on the brain is an amazing thing and has its own way of dealing with things like this

any one else struggling with the cold ?

bad new weather review is colder wetter winter expected for some part of Australia.

time to go hyphenate me thinks

Life is full of experiences some good some bad and with luck they all balance out in the end

What Ford s have I owned
1969 Blue wagon 1974 XB owned 3 of them
Numerious others but I always went back to ford

My first car was a 6 volt VW sedan
cram_it_frog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2016, 05:43 PM   #124
beardo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mine seems to be a bit worse in winter but I've started wearing thermals top and bottom and its made a huge difference. Even on the warmer days which is anything over 10 degrees at the moment, I'll start sweating but won't take them off. Next phase is to move to queensland
2 users like this post:
Old 06-07-2016, 02:35 PM   #125
TRAU BLAU

Wink Re: Anyone with a bad back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cram_it_frog View Post
Yes the cooler weather this winter has hit me for six I am in agony yes it is never been good but now I am 61 this winter has hit me the hardest

this is hard to explain but chronic sever pain does more than hurt

I tend to switch off I can site and watch tv and not know what is on the brain is an amazing thing and has its own way of dealing with things like this

any one else struggling with the cold ?

bad new weather review is colder wetter winter expected for some part of Australia.

time to go hyphenate me thinks
Yeah,I'm 65 & have had a few "bad backs" in the past usually related to heavy lifting etc.But this latest ache seems to get worse if I sit too long.It might be from when I got a screw(no not that kind)in the tyre & fitting the spare wheel back on.But even a slight change of temp.does seem to make a diff.'cause up here we haven't had any cool weather at all.Today blue sky hot!
Old 06-07-2016, 04:50 PM   #126
cram_it_frog
wombat

just got back from the GP to top things up I now have arthritis in the right hand mostly fingers and what scare s me most is this is my drinking hand , left one is just there to balance things out and change gears in the car lol
Amazlab Reusable Blood Bag Drink Container Set of 10 IV Container/Bag 350ml

but if there is will there will always be a way to have a drink

Life is full of experiences some good some bad and with luck they all balance out in the end

What Ford s have I owned
1969 Blue wagon 1974 XB owned 3 of them
Numerious others but I always went back to ford

My first car was a 6 volt VW sedan
cram_it_frog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 27-07-2016, 02:28 PM   #127
TRAU BLAU

Yeah the old drinking hand,I've got one of those too.I've had all 4 limbs in plaster earlier in life but just one wrist break wasn't set properly & I'm getting more grating from that as I age.I s'pose like they say "life isn't made to be easy!"While I'm on the whinge I'm just getting over the flu which came on after a bad hang-over.A lot of people have given up the booze but I'm finding it hard to do that.
Old 27-07-2016, 10:15 PM   #128
beardo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

If i have to stop riding bikes, playing footy, basically any physical activity, eating sugar yet still battle the pain at work 5 to 7 days a week, theres no chance in hell I'm giving up drinking!
This user likes this post: