Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club

Old 05-01-2008, 04:48 PM   #1
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Cool Helloooooo....Anyone around???

Where is everyone????I'm bored : ,and there's never any new threads in here lately....so come on MNCFOC members....get in here and chat,or whinge or whatever....just do something :

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2008, 08:37 PM   #2
GT425
Boss 290

Julie

I am still here I got my car back last Thursday, so I have been busy putting it together
no time to talk on the net. I am as happy as a pig in you know what with the paint job.I figure about 3 weeks and it will on the road. Have had a great mech on the job for the last 3 days(Tex). Knows everything about these old girls. When I teach myself how to post picks on the net you will see how great it looks.

GT425
GT425 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2008, 11:36 PM   #3
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Woo Hoo Eric, way to go. David and I where only talking about your car the other day.We were wondering had you got it back yet...Can't wait to see it....we might pop around on the 13th as will be in town for the club meeting that day....cheers Julie

Old 06-01-2008, 07:27 PM   #4
xe351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

well, thunderoo has gone to melbourne for a few days, i dont know about anyone else? and im not a MNCfOC member, but its hard to work and primer the ZD with all this rain about in taree!

Twin Horns 8-9/74 and lower horn dated 7-8/74, GT hubcaps. GT aircleaner. Please pm me if you can help
xe351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-01-2008, 08:40 AM   #5
Flaming Jack

I'm here!!! Got nothing exciting to say tho, just been bludging around doing as little as possible for 2 weeks. Back to work today :( oh well, it was a good break!

Flaming Jack is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-01-2008, 09:33 AM   #6
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

well good to know you are all still about....lol....

Old 07-01-2008, 09:41 PM   #7
nj351
Ultra White

Im still here im laying low trying to save money(trying too)
How was your break julie
Old 07-01-2008, 10:04 PM   #8
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Well didn't get much of a break as being a casual at a cafe,I had to work, so only got xmas day and boxing day off,but they were good as all my girls were home so we had cocktails and played singstar xmas day................as you do....lol

Old 09-01-2008, 12:27 AM   #9
MY TY

Smile

Hi guys and gals, haven't had much of a chance to chat, as I had family here for the hols and my youngest son kinda likes to take over the computer! Toby and I went for a drive to Dunbogan last week(a deceased male was found there the day after! nothing to do with us!) then we went to Long Flat and Toby heartily approved of the drive out there - in his GT, of course. It was an exhilarating drive and the weather was good and no traffic - that road was made for that sort of car. Good to see some finer weather at last, I was beginning to get webbed feet - bit hard to drive that way! lol I hadn't driven my baby for a while, I used my daughters' Camry, kept my car nice and clean in it's bed and I was starting to go into withdrawal! I made up for it today and feel sooooo much better now. : have fun ppl, Trisha.
MY TY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2008, 08:18 AM   #10
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

I know how you feel Trisha....My baby been under her new cover since not long after xmas.....lol....been drivin' me ole' EL Fairmont around.....petrol guzzlin' b ! tch of a thing....lol....and yes am sick of the RAIN too....

Old 10-01-2008, 05:13 PM   #11
MY TY

My car is sharing the garage at the moment, with a blue-tongue lizard! It insists on coming in and I'm worried that I'm going to run over it - I like blue-tongues but not in the garage! I listened to a Police pursuit yesterday (scanner) and then watched it going through on the highway - it was a 2-door Mercedes and had been overtaking dangerously and exceeding the speed limit by 50 and over and the driver just would not stop. When it came past here, it looked pretty comical, it was doing 45 (stuck behind traffic) with two cop cars on its' tail and 4 more waiting down the road for it. It eventually turned into the Woolies carpark and they arrested two people. The best pursuit that I've heard was one that went for hours and hours and one of the cop cars ran out of petrol and when the pursuit entered a different zone, other cops took over - it was like a tag-team pursuit. I know, you all must be worried about the one that ran out of petrol but he did manage to limp into a petrol station. have fun, Trisha.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:13 PM   #12
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY TY
My car is sharing the garage at the moment, with a blue-tongue lizard! It insists on coming in and I'm worried that I'm going to run over it - I like blue-tongues but not in the garage! I listened to a Police pursuit yesterday (scanner) and then watched it going through on the highway - it was a 2-door Mercedes and had been overtaking dangerously and exceeding the speed limit by 50 and over and the driver just would not stop. When it came past here, it looked pretty comical, it was doing 45 (stuck behind traffic) with two cop cars on its' tail and 4 more waiting down the road for it. It eventually turned into the Woolies carpark and they arrested two people. The best pursuit that I've heard was one that went for hours and hours and one of the cop cars ran out of petrol and when the pursuit entered a different zone, other cops took over - it was like a tag-team pursuit. I know, you all must be worried about the one that ran out of petrol but he did manage to limp into a petrol station. have fun, Trisha.
Was that on Wednesday avo Trish? I was just coming home from playing golf at Freddo through the back streets, and this cop car came flying past with his sirens on. He was definatly moving......was a BF turbo....all you could hear was the whistle as it passed.
1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2008, 04:46 PM   #13
MY TY

It was Wed 'arvo - there was also an unmarked Magna, greeny silver in colour. Quite a few unmarked ones getting around now, gotta be careful and not drag anyone off at the lights! : cheers, Trisha.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:36 PM   #14
XYGT 1
XWGT 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY TY
It was Wed 'arvo - there was also an unmarked Magna, greeny silver in colour. Quite a few unmarked ones getting around now, gotta be careful and not drag anyone off at the lights! : cheers, Trisha.

Our club president (FGTOCNSW) was in his BFII GT the other day sitting at the traffic lights, and a Clubsport R8 pulled up next to him, well this R8 started to egg him on trying to wind him up for a race, and when he decided to look over through the dark tint he realised it was a cop! :
Gotta be extra careful nowadays.
XYGT 1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2008, 10:39 PM   #15
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by XYGT 1
Our club president (FGTOCNSW) was in his BFII GT the other day sitting at the traffic lights, and a Clubsport R8 pulled up next to him, well this R8 started to egg him on trying to wind him up for a race, and when he decided to look over through the dark tint he realised it was a cop! :
Gotta be extra careful nowadays.
yeah there was a thread in the Pub section about a cop in Melb. I think doin' the same thing in a VE SS,eggin' on the Ford boys for a Race......not nice.... :

Old 13-02-2008, 04:57 PM   #16
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

HELLOOOOOO......bluddy quiet in here the last couple of days......you all ok....I hate talkin to me self people think I'm odd....lmao :

Old 13-02-2008, 05:19 PM   #17
Black F6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey Joolz

I priced them marangoni tyres, $415 a pop for the rears, that was Sydney!!!

So people saying $250 for 19's are dreaming
10.25@138mph FG XR6T (new toy) (Nizpro)
Black F6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2008, 05:42 PM   #18
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFXRScott
Hey Joolz

I priced them marangoni tyres, $415 a pop for the rears, that was Sydney!!!

So people saying $250 for 19's are dreaming
Oh Ok....still waiting for the useless tyre dealer here to get back to me...lol...they wonder why they lose sales to the big places : I looked on another forum and they said $345 for 18's but that was for a commodore

Old 13-02-2008, 06:49 PM   #19
nj351
Ultra White

Your silly paying that much for tyres my boss gets them for $160 i think ats 19's what size is yours.
Old 13-02-2008, 06:54 PM   #20
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj351
Your silly paying that much for tyres my boss gets them for $160 i think ats 19's what size is yours.
Both mine and Scotts are 18 x8.5 front and 18 x 9.5 rears.....but what kind of tyre is it for that price????

Old 13-02-2008, 07:07 PM   #21
nj351
Ultra White

cheap band tyres do you want me to find out for you.
Old 13-02-2008, 07:30 PM   #22
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Nah alls good, want a good brand,have khumo at the mo and not real good for wear only got just 30,000 k's out of them

Old 13-02-2008, 07:53 PM   #23
nj351
Ultra White

are you cuming up on saturday after next for the show and shine in port im going dad tex and one of my mates up here so far.
Old 13-02-2008, 08:37 PM   #24
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

sTILL DECIDING........

Old 14-02-2008, 07:02 PM   #25
nj351
Ultra White

Gee the forums are dead this week where is everybody
Old 15-02-2008, 08:46 AM   #26
Flaming Jack

I'm in Hobart still, and bored as... can't wait to get home tomorrow night! Last day of the conference today... FINALLY! lol.

Flaming Jack is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2008, 10:51 PM   #27
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerjoolz
Oh Ok....still waiting for the useless tyre dealer here to get back to me...lol...they wonder why they lose sales to the big places : I looked on another forum and they said $345 for 18's but that was for a commodore
Hey joolz not sure where you try but in Port I find Ken and the gang at Fernhill Tyres are cheaper than just about anyone. Kens a blue blood too so thats a refreshing change. Hes usually prompt and I've never seen a scowl on any of the workers faces. I found Leights to be pushy making out he's doing everyone a favour but when you compare prices he's still dear. Good Luck.
Old 15-02-2008, 11:37 PM   #28
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by deesun
Hey joolz not sure where you try but in Port I find Ken and the gang at Fernhill Tyres are cheaper than just about anyone. Kens a blue blood too so thats a refreshing change. Hes usually prompt and I've never seen a scowl on any of the workers faces. I found Leights to be pushy making out he's doing everyone a favour but when you compare prices he's still dear. Good Luck.
Cheers Thanks....I'm in Gloucester but will check them out when I'm in Port again....

Old 17-02-2008, 07:03 PM   #29
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

I'm BORED :where is everyone................gosh you all couldn't of ran of things to say surely...................speak to me......

Old 17-02-2008, 08:37 PM   #30
Molloy
Captain beat down

Im still here, just laying low....watching.....waiting......building my bank account........then find that one perfect XR6T and blow all my money on it

Molloy's Build thread
Molloy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post