Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 13-07-2007, 09:58 AM   #31
stevefj45

Default Brock Falcon

Brock ford

Well now there is another one in the forums
i own the brock EA Spak wagon Build 001 of 1

And no it is not for sale unless you have very very deep pockets

Steve
stevefj45 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-07-2007, 10:05 AM   #32
Allen
You win again, gravity!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevefj45
Brock ford

Steve
Got some pics of it?
Being a one of a kind, no one would really know what a Brock Wagon looks like...

SOON TO BE A TRACK CAR
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-07-2007, 10:15 AM   #33
stevefj45

http://www.geocities.com/brock_fords...s/brocksw1.jpg

this is my car about 10-15 years ago while for sale at a melbourne car yard
Old 14-07-2007, 01:52 AM   #34
MrBrock

I have one. We used to own the Prototype as well. Heaps of magazines around featuring it back in the day.

In fact years ago somebody put together an E Series magazine where the cars featured. I've done lots and lots of research into them. Good cars. Looked good, under powered, over priced when originally released so they never sold well...
MrBrock is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-07-2007, 01:54 AM   #35
MrBrock

Quote:
Brock ford

Steve
Get over it - these cars arent worth that much more than an EB XR6.

It'll be 15 years before values might look a little better - but really...
Old 17-07-2007, 12:01 PM   #36
stevefj45

Default Brocky's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrock
Get over it - these cars arent worth that much more than an EB XR6.

It'll be 15 years before values might look a little better - but really...

The build 001 brock VB commodore sold for $325,000 just a few weeks ago
it was sold 2 years ago for around 5 grand i would call that worth some thing NOW
Old 18-07-2007, 12:29 AM   #37
MrBrock

The Brock Falcons will never see that sort of value. You might be lucky for 20k. Might. If the car is immaculate, original and untouched.

Going by your logic the Brock Lada will also sell for 100k +

(and yes there is such a thing as a Brock Lada - I own one...)
Old 19-07-2007, 03:05 PM   #38
stevefj45

Default Brock

Yes i do know there is a lada and a maverick and a ute and also a wagon

Not being a smartarse but what is your logic to why they will never bring top dollar
After all they are rare they are brockys and there isnt many of them just because they have a ford badge doesnt detract from it is still a brock and even more rare than a holden brock

you may not see value in it
but i dont see any real value in a GT it just a old dunga with a big engine but they are worth whatever you can get for them $$$$$$
they are not good cars to drive compared to a moden one they dont have any value at all except sentimental value to old farts with money that had one back in the 70s

You must admit they really are big shitboxes that guzzle fuel like its going out of fasion have no brakes and couldnt turn a corner if it was on rails

So i guess value is in the eyes of the viewer or collector its not somethong that can be built in a factory
Old 19-07-2007, 06:34 PM   #39
revcore
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I've got an original EA Brock rear spoiler that I'm thinking about selling.....It's fibreglass and in excellent condition. No cracks or damage, Just needs a respray.
Old 19-07-2007, 07:42 PM   #40
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Quote:
You must admit they really are big shitboxes that guzzle fuel like its going out of fasion have no brakes and couldnt turn a corner if it was on rails
And EAs are just the peak of automotive engineering?

Get a grip! Go find a Moffat XC, worth sfa. And he didn't even bash his missus.
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2007, 10:19 PM   #41
bingoTE50
Steve

but i dont see any real value in a GT it just a old dunga with a big engine but they are worth whatever you can get for them $$$$$$
they are not good cars to drive compared to a moden one they dont have any value at all except sentimental value to old farts with money that had one back in the 70s

So i guess value is in the eyes of the viewer or collector its not somethong that can be built in a factory[/QUOTE]

Blasphema ,non believer!!! Stoning or crucifiction ????
bingoTE50 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-07-2007, 11:18 PM   #42
MrBrock

GT Falcons, Monaro's, A9X Torana's, Brock Commodores are recongized Australia wide. Every bogan knows of them and reveers them appropriately. These cars have 'racing' pedigree, at the heart of these cars (at the time) was world beating performance (albeit only in a straight lines).

The Brock Falcon was little more than 'riced' up EA - a bodykit, some wheels, and some fancy pants seats and interior. There are some engine 'revisons' but hardly anything that are worth writing about.

Collectors and enthusiasts recognize this. They wont pay good money for nothing. That said - if someone wants to BSB me a 25k slip for it I'll gladly PM you my account number...
Old 21-07-2007, 11:55 PM   #43
steven95falc

reading this decided to put my 2 cents worth in and i personaly dont think they will ever be worth as by the time Brocky put his signature on them he was a money slut and would put his name on anything he got paid for.
They were never a quick car they looked and at the end of the day they were a ea Fords biggest ever up of a car made.
The reason things like the xw xy and xa gts are worth so much now for clean and original is because when they came out noone knew they would be worth so much so people trashed them and there arnt many good clean original ones left by the time eb gt's and brock ea's came out people knew they might be worth something kept them original and therefore shot themselves in the foot as it isnt hard to find one relitivly cheap.
I honestly think with time down the track a te50 will be worth more as at least they go ok.
Anyway thats enough of my oppinion for now.
Cheers
steven95falc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-01-2013, 10:02 AM   #44
PatrickTT
Starter Motor

Default Re: Ea Brock Info Needed

5 or 6 years later, the number of Brock Fords have declined considerably and knowledge about these cars is still virtually 0 with the general public.

Are thoughts, comments and opinions still the same?

The geocities website went down in 2009, I brought it back to life in 2012 - www.brockfords.com.au - feel free to head over there for more information and to let us know if any cars Missing in Action are in fact still survivors.
PatrickTT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: