Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2022, 05:46 PM   #19321
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilo View Post
From the Tsmanian Govt health website justification for mandatory vaccinations...

"If enough people are immunised, infection can no longer be spread, and the disease dies out altogether."

This relates to about 15 vaccinations for kids.

Of course it would be absolute BS if we were talking about COVId now wouldn't it?
The WHO began a focused effort to eradicate Smallpox by vaccination in 1967. It was at least 10 years before the last official case was diagnosed and 13 years before it was officially declared eradicated.

Quote:
Sorry..when you post personal attacks then you've just wasted 30 minues typing dribble....not worth reading any further IMHO
Your biggest problem is that you think your opinion is somehow reality.

All I see in your posts is a loser's view of the world.

cya
Love you too.

Cya and have a good weekend.
This user likes this post:
Old 12-08-2022, 08:34 PM   #19322
zilo
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
The WHO began a focused effort to eradicate Smallpox by vaccination in 1967. It was at least 10 years before the last official case was diagnosed and 13 years before it was officially declared eradicated.
So what?

If you were vaccinated against smallpox...guess what? You didn't catch smallpox.

Now if you are vaccinated against Covid...surprise ..surprise ..surprise..

You still catch Covid no matter how long you wait....

Get it now?

(It's the red triangle with exclamation mark on the left)
3 users like this post:
Old 12-08-2022, 09:16 PM   #19323
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I thought you weren't talking to me anymore???

Quote:
So what?

If you were vaccinated against smallpox...guess what? You didn't catch smallpox.
Science statistically disagrees...

Quote:
Historically, the vaccine has been effective in preventing smallpox infection in 95% of those vaccinated.
https://www.cdc.gov/smallpox/vaccine-basics/index.html

So if every Australian in 2022 was vaccinated, statistically around 1.3m people could still possibly be infected and 30% of those die. Those same 1.3m could still carry it, travel and infect others.

Just saying it took a concerted focused world wide effort of contact tracing, isolation and vaccination 10 years to complete the job. Imagine having to chase your tail for 5% of the population.

The one fact/determination your cut and paste fails to provide is how long it takes? You must have the impression it happens overnight? What makes covid so singularly different than every other pandemic in history?

Quote:
Get it now?
Right back at ya.

Not as cut and dried as your cut and pastes make out.
Old 13-08-2022, 12:22 PM   #19324
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

Data valid as at 00:00 GMT August 12th 2022.

22,842 new cases for Australia and 84 deaths so the CMR is 0.131% (é).

NZ reported 4,271 cases and 12 deaths for a CMR of 0.146% (-).

The UK reported 9,127 cases and 1,035 deaths this week for a CMR of 0.795% (é).

157,882 new cases in the USA yesterday and 760 deaths sees CMR at 1.123 (ê).

Other notable points:
Global cases pass 593M;
Global deaths pass 6.45M, the last 50k in 22 days;
Hungary passes 2M cases;
Peru passes 4M cases;
Japan passes 15M cases;

No countries recorded a new high; those in blue for the second consecutive day and those in red for a third or more consecutive day.

No countries move above the 90th percentile for the 10 day period and none drop below.

Observatio Facta Rotae

2 users like this post:
Old 15-08-2022, 12:58 AM   #19325
MaidMarion
Starter Motor

Ive only read the last few comments, and I think I may have commented on this thread once before when I was very VERY drunk...The Covid vaccine is a very touchy subject for me..Im kinda sorry I even spotted this thread because I cant NOT write something.

When Covid first reared its head I was terrified of catching it. I have cronic bronchitis from working atthe sub base in Adelade with the painters..I used to make anyone entering m house take their shoes off and shower immediately. Anyone.

I began researcing the vaccine to make sure I could have it..im glad I did, and didnt just believe the stuff they posted on tv and plastered everywhere about 'how safe and effective' it is. First round of vaccinations I had 2 friends die in the States, both within a week of it. One of my best friends here also dropped dead putting her wheelie bin out 3 days after her vaccine. My daughter got a blood clot in her arm. Another friends daughter had a heart attack on the way driving home from the vaccine clinic here is SA and crshed her car and died. SA Health were on the parents doorstep asking them to sign papers before her body was even cold to 'say it wasnt caused by the vaccine'. A friend of mines mother has uncontrollable spasms in her right arm. Another friends niece is now in a wheelchair unable to walk after collapsing in the vax clinic. A good friend has heat problems. I know a girl who has seizures now but never had epilepsy before....I could go on. Ill tell you why they are still mandated, because we signed a contract that said 'We will ensure as many Australians as possible will be vaccinated to meet the quota, and use any means possible to do it'. I have seen it. I downloaded it, and it was removed from my PC and disappeared. Ill tell you why its all you hear about on tv and the news...because the vaccine companies fund our media. The vaccine companies fund our government. The vaccine companies 'pay off' everyone...and they pay them well. A thousand dollars a second they make, not bad for something that doesnt even work. Google and Facebook are more heavily invested in vaccines than IT. Google now filters your searches so you only see what they want you to. Facebook bans anti vax because he owns a HUGE company with his wife producing medicines. All is not as it seems..The vaccine wasnt created for Covid, Covid was created to use the vaccine, and none of it is about anyones health. Do you know what lowers your immune system? Washing your hands, wearing a mask, isolating and social distancing and vaccination..its a pure money pot. Sars Cov2 (Covid 19) is so closely related to SARS1 that the people who had 1 years ago cant even catch Covid 19. 30 yearnatural immunity at least. This is no 'new' threat. They know so much about it...and ironically the guy who discovered SARS1 works for Mark Zuckerberg now...

Last edited by MaidMarion; 15-08-2022 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Spelling
5 users like this post:
Old 15-08-2022, 03:04 AM   #19326
MaidMarion
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Horse View Post
Yes Victoria from 2016, all other states followed by 2018. Any child attending childcare, kinder or school must show proof of vacination.
By four years of age, children should be immunised against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, measles, mumps, and rubella.
I have just withdrawn my 4 yr old from daycare as I refuse to get his usual vaccination after reading how much Mercury is in them (called by another name on the labelling so it looks like they omitted it). I now lose Family Tax Benefit at the rateof 25 dollars a fortnight until I get it done. I wont. He can technically go to school unvaccinated but I have zero faith or trust in our Governent so Iwill be homeschooling. The last time I took him for vaccination (I am not anti vax, well I never used to be) they gave him the wrong needles. Twice. SO he had 6 needles, and none of it counted. IMO Hospitals and doctors surgeries are the most dangerous places on the planet now..Doctors are bound by APHRA laws to ONLY say positive things re: Covid Vaccine or lose their jobs...same goes for all other medical staff. A doctor cant even tell you the truth anymore...whether they want to or not. And the ospitals are paid between 40 -60 thousand for listing a death as Covid. 7 thousand just for telling you you are positive. Even if they write up a report naming the Vaccine as a side effect they can lose their license...if that doesnt tell you something is seriously wrong nothing will.
2 users like this post:
Old 15-08-2022, 06:21 AM   #19327
hackney
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
So what?

Now if you are vaccinated against Covid...surprise ..surprise ..surprise..

You still catch Covid no matter how long you wait....

Get it now?
???Do you actually understand why you have the vaccine?It does NOT prevent you from getting it, no vaccine of any kind is 100% effective.What it does is lessen your risk of contracting Covid.Less likely hood of ending up in ICU,& yes some people do get very sick even after getting the jab & contracting Covid,but a lot of those people also have underlying health issues as well..But @ the end of the day,is not better to have some sort of protection?
Old 15-08-2022, 06:22 AM   #19328
hackney
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaidMarion View Post
I have just withdrawn my 4 yr old from daycare as I refuse to get his usual vaccination after reading how much Mercury is in them (called by another name on the labelling so it looks like they omitted it). I now lose Family Tax Benefit at the rateof 25 dollars a fortnight until I get it done. I wont. He can technically go to school unvaccinated but I have zero faith or trust in our Governent so Iwill be homeschooling. The last time I took him for vaccination (I am not anti vax, well I never used to be) they gave him the wrong needles. Twice. SO he had 6 needles, and none of it counted. IMO Hospitals and doctors surgeries are the most dangerous places on the planet now..Doctors are bound by APHRA laws to ONLY say positive things re: Covid Vaccine or lose their jobs...same goes for all other medical staff. A doctor cant even tell you the truth anymore...whether they want to or not. And the ospitals are paid between 40 -60 thousand for listing a death as Covid. 7 thousand just for telling you you are positive. Even if they write up a report naming the Vaccine as a side effect they can lose their license...if that doesnt tell you something is seriously wrong nothing will.
What ever you are on, I want some!
Old 15-08-2022, 06:23 AM   #19329
hackney
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Ive only read the last few comments, and I think I may have commented on this thread once before when I was very VERY drunk...The Covid vaccine is a very touchy subject for me..Im kinda sorry I even spotted this thread because I cant NOT write something.

When Covid first reared its head I was terrified of catching it. I have cronic bronchitis from working atthe sub base in Adelade with the painters..I used to make anyone entering m house take their shoes off and shower immediately. Anyone.

I began researcing the vaccine to make sure I could have it..im glad I did, and didnt just believe the stuff they posted on tv and plastered everywhere about 'how safe and effective' it is. First round of vaccinations I had 2 friends die in the States, both within a week of it. One of my best friends here also dropped dead putting her wheelie bin out 3 days after her vaccine. My daughter got a blood clot in her arm. Another friends daughter had a heart attack on the way driving home from the vaccine clinic here is SA and crshed her car and died. SA Health were on the parents doorstep asking them to sign papers before her body was even cold to 'say it wasnt caused by the vaccine'. A friend of mines mother has uncontrollable spasms in her right arm. Another friends niece is now in a wheelchair unable to walk after collapsing in the vax clinic. A good friend has heat problems. I know a girl who has seizures now but never had epilepsy before....I could go on. Ill tell you why they are still mandated, because we signed a contract that said 'We will ensure as many Australians as possible will be vaccinated to meet the quota, and use any means possible to do it'. I have seen it. I downloaded it, and it was removed from my PC and disappeared. Ill tell you why its all you hear about on tv and the news...because the vaccine companies fund our media. The vaccine companies fund our government. The vaccine companies 'pay off' everyone...and they pay them well. A thousand dollars a second they make, not bad for something that doesnt even work. Google and Facebook are more heavily invested in vaccines than IT. Google now filters your searches so you only see what they want you to. Facebook bans anti vax because he owns a HUGE company with his wife producing medicines. All is not as it seems..The vaccine wasnt created for Covid, Covid was created to use the vaccine, and none of it is about anyones health. Do you know what lowers your immune system? Washing your hands, wearing a mask, isolating and social distancing and vaccination..its a pure money pot. Sars Cov2 (Covid 19) is so closely related to SARS1 that the people who had 1 years ago cant even catch Covid 19. 30 yearnatural immunity at least. This is no 'new' threat. They know so much about it...and ironically the guy who discovered SARS1 works for Mark Zuckerberg now...
Oh dear,you really are on a rant!
Old 15-08-2022, 09:29 AM   #19330
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:

Quote:
Old 15-08-2022, 10:45 AM   #19331
ute83
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LbDoAlqqiI3D/
Old 15-08-2022, 11:31 AM   #19332
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Ive only read the last few comments, and I think I may have commented on this thread once before when...
The thing you have to understand that is hard to stomach from what you have written is I, and probably many others, have heard it all before.

Much of what you have written there is things I have seen my anti-vax friend post, almost verbatim. Even some of the deaths you've mentioned. Either someone is co-oping your experiences or they have doppelgangers here in Queensland. Amazing coincidences.

But in comparison to you I could rattle off at least 200 people in our immediate social circle that has never experienced a side effect or know someone who has. It confuses how people can have such good experiences to those so bad. I would expect it should be a combination of both overall.

When our anti-vax friend sent me a stack of info trying to convert me to her way of thinking, she sent a link to a document that said local pathology teams in X state had found a strange thing in the covid vaccine. A green octopus alien looking thing. So, in utter concern and disbelief, they sent it a friend who was a OSTEOPATH for review. And the OSTEOPATH concluded that the vaccine had some sort of green monster in the fluid.

Now why the f*ck would a mega well known pathology and research lab send a sample to random OSTEOPATH for review in the first place.

But the kicker was, in other documents she sent and linked, it happened 2 more times. Different states and countries, different labs, doctors and one was a NATUROPATH. The story was the same, almost a cut and paste, just the names and places were changed.

Quote:
I have just withdrawn my 4 yr old from daycare as I refuse to get his usual vaccination after reading how much Mercury is in them...
Just wait till you read about the stem cells from dead fetus' used in the Covid vaccines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute83 View Post
The only thing confusing about this video is the narrator obviously doesn't understand preschool English enough to know the difference between "with" and "from".

I just found another one of his videos from his time at primary school.

At least he can count, even if it's with a calculator. He might be lucky to get into acting or noise making if he removes the tinfoil from the walls long enough to get out and get a shave.

Shame he didn't highlight and they never get as far as reading this section:

Quote:
Reported deaths were classified as COVID-19 deaths if they met the surveillance definition in the Communicable Diseases Network of Australia’s COVID-19 National Guidelines for Public Heath Units. Under this definition, deaths are considered COVID-19 deaths for surveillance purposes if the person died with COVID-19, not necessarily because COVID-19 was the cause of death
It's still disappointing we are blindly counting statistics this way.

Mum died from Pancreatic cancer in 2020. It was actually the liver failure part that got her. If she had Covid at the time she'd be counted as a statistic.

Last edited by arm79; 15-08-2022 at 11:38 AM.
Old 15-08-2022, 11:34 AM   #19333
hackney
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Perhaps’Maid Marion’ needs to go back into Sherwood Forest with good old Robin!
Old 15-08-2022, 01:08 PM   #19334
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

Data valid as at 00:00 GMT August 14th 2022.

15,667 new cases for Australia and 31 deaths so the CMR is 0.131% (-).

NZ reported 2,759 cases and 11 deaths for a CMR of 0.148% (-).

12,123 new cases in the USA yesterday and 31 deaths sees CMR at 1.122 (-).

Other notable points:
Global cases pass 595M;
Asia passes 176M cases;

No countries recorded a new high; those in blue for the second consecutive day and those in red for a third or more consecutive day.

No countries move above the 90th percentile for the 10 day period while Qatar drops below.

Observatio Facta Rotae

3 users like this post:
Old 15-08-2022, 01:29 PM   #19335
Itsme
Experienced Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaidMarion
Tell you what if I was to believe this dribble and follow suit of your comments I'd be dead by now. I have nothing but admiration for our Pharmaceutical Companies, health system, doctors nurses and many other health workers who have gone out of their way to work tirelessly in saving lives.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself posting up this drivel and lies.
Old 15-08-2022, 07:19 PM   #19336
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Another friends daughter had a heart attack on the way driving home from the vaccine clinic here is SA and crshed her car and died. SA Health were on the parents doorstep asking them to sign papers before her body was even cold to 'say it wasnt caused by the vaccine'.
Funny you should mention this, the father in law collapsed in the kitchen while making a cup of tea, after the V, (this has never ever happened before and he had a clean bill of heath prior). Lucky he had a friend over at the time who called the ambulance and myself, we live about an hour away.

We started heading that way, the on scene ambulance called us and asked if he was vaccinated, when we confirmed he said that it wasn't vax related, I asked why he rang us to ask and after stuttering around a bit he said just to cover all angles, but definitely not vax related.

He spend 4 days in hospital and was released to go home, they claimed there was nothing wrong with him and that he was fine, again confirming it wasn't the V, but they had no idea why it happened.

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

3 users like this post:
Old 15-08-2022, 08:16 PM   #19337
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
Tell you what if I was to believe this dribble and follow suit of your comments I'd be dead by now. I have nothing but admiration for our Pharmaceutical Companies, health system, doctors nurses and many other health workers who have gone out of their way to work tirelessly in saving lives.

You know Itsme there are a lot if people who now do not consider this to be drivel.There seems to be a bit of covering up going .Might be interesting to find just how many health workers got themselves vax certificates without actually getting needled because they had early info about potential serious side effects.
5 users like this post:
Old 15-08-2022, 08:38 PM   #19338
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackney View Post
What ever you are on, I want some!
He's way in front of you and your clan. The same people that will never admit they were wrong, hence why they will lose....ALLWAYS.

Can't formulate a sentence, just label people with 2 or 3 words......anti vaxer or conspiracy theorist etc...

Truth hurts.
3 users like this post:
Old 15-08-2022, 09:08 PM   #19339
zilo
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackney View Post
???Do you actually understand why you have the vaccine?It does NOT prevent you from getting it, no vaccine of any kind is 100% effective.What it does is lessen your risk of contracting Covid.Less likely hood of ending up in ICU,& yes some people do get very sick even after getting the jab & contracting Covid,but a lot of those people also have underlying health issues as well..But @ the end of the day,is not better to have some sort of protection?
No vaccine is 100% effective..sure..that's what they are saying now that the facts are out ...fact is current covid vaccines are zero percent effective against you being re-infected AND infecting others.

The contention is that current vaccines still facilitate transmission.

Contrary to the intent of the mandates.

(It's the red triangle with exclamation mark on the left)

Last edited by GasoLane; 15-08-2022 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Not needed
Old 15-08-2022, 09:16 PM   #19340
FairmontGS
WT WRC GT Line
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing View Post
He's way in front of you and your clan. The same people that will never admit they were wrong, hence why they will lose....ALLWAYS.

Can't formulate a sentence, just label people with 2 or 3 words......anti vaxer or conspiracy theorist etc...

Truth hurts.

Here to help

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/allways
Old 15-08-2022, 09:20 PM   #19341
Work Horse
Budget Racer

This thread has 'jumped the shark'!
Old 15-08-2022, 09:33 PM   #19342
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
No vaccine is 100% effective..sure..that's what they are saying now that the facts are out
YOU yourself wrote this 10 days ago

Quote:
Measles vaccination has a 97% success rate. ( A well proven viral treatment)
https://www.fordforums.com.au/showpo...ostcount=19279

YOU yourself previously acknowledged even one of the best vaccines available is not 100% effective. So its not as if this is a new fact. It's one you already knew.

3% across the Australian population is 780,000 people would can contract, fall ill and spread the disease.

Quote:
fact is current covid vaccines are zero percent effective against you being re-infected AND infecting others.
Any facts to back that one up? Or just personal conjecture?

Quote:
Sorry to use such big long words maybe get your husband to explain?....
So insulting people is apparently OK when you do it? Or is it because you followed it with a Smiley?

Last edited by arm79; 15-08-2022 at 09:45 PM.
Old 16-08-2022, 05:59 AM   #19343
hackney
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing View Post

Truth hurts.
Are you pointing the finger @ me?Or just being a smart ****?
Old 16-08-2022, 08:31 AM   #19344
HIPO
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsme View Post

Boy! you're in for a hard wake up call!

Tell that to my bestie, who quit his senior position with one of the largest pharma company's, when he found out what was really going on.
3 users like this post:
Old 16-08-2022, 09:27 AM   #19345
tweeked
N/A all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIPO View Post

Tell that to my bestie, who quit his senior position with one of the largest pharma company's, when he found out what was really going on.
Sounds like he must be an old guy (senior) in the warehouse, or....

If this really was true and he was willing to sacrifice a high paying job, there is no reason to not name the company, him and his role. That is if you really care about saving everyone, because that is pretty important isn't it? If it is true.

Otherwise, it is another rehash of a "guy at a bus stop told me" story. Goes on the internet for someone else to find out when they "research". Next thing there will be a youtube video. And the circle of rubbish grows.

5 users like this post:
Old 16-08-2022, 10:10 AM   #19346
ute83
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kBCHEgu0jXFe/

Brett Sutton.
Old 16-08-2022, 10:20 AM   #19347
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Lady marion has certainly livened things up. Interesting that Bill Shorten last week said less than 1% of applications for vaccine injury claims have been approved so far. Going by the reactions here, the 99% of failed claims must either be conspiracy theorists or be imagining things.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
Old 16-08-2022, 12:08 PM   #19348
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Data valid as at 00:00 GMT August 15th 2022.

14,543 new cases for Australia and 27 deaths so the CMR is 0.131% (-).

NZ reported 3,556 cases and 12 deaths for a CMR of 0.148% (-).

71,162 new cases in the USA yesterday and 325 deaths sees CMR at 1.122 (-).

Other notable points:
South America passes 63M cases;

No countries move above the 90th percentile for the 10 day period and none drop below.

Observatio Facta Rotae

Old 16-08-2022, 12:17 PM   #19349
ford71V8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Feels like the last couple of pages of this thread belong at the beginning of this thread topic
2 users like this post:
Old 16-08-2022, 03:06 PM   #19350
Itsme
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIPO View Post

Oh please do tell! It is always a friend of a friend story with hearsay that frequent forums.
Closed Thread