Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 08-12-2010, 06:00 PM   #1
Ibrox90
Banned

Default 13 black the unluckest car

Just need to weep and vent a little.

So at the moment I'm sitting in a tyre shop in reynella sa getting the 6th tyre put on my car in a month.

Thinking back since I've had the car its been a very unlucky ride now that I think about itm

Listing off:

3 major diff issues

Kids throwing firecrakers damaging my front bar

Being reversed into at the lights

Ecu issues from previous owner

Hitting that yellow hump that was dragged into the road by another vechicle demolishi g tyre rim sususpension and bonnet

And now 4.un repairable punctures in a month

Just seems that wen I get back on my feet finacially fate slams me back down.

Sigh

HIS
THUNDER
2004 BA XR8
Blueprint

Mods:
Quad Exhaust, Hi-Flow Air filter, BFtiming chain tensioners, Billet Oil pump gears
stage 2 shift kit, riding on G6ET 18's

HERS
FLASH
BA MKII XR6 Turbo
Phantom Purple
Typhoon front end

Parking your ford after a long day of being Awesome
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Parkin...37774932974038
Ibrox90 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
Mr Hardware
Flairs - Truckers Delight

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: The excellent how to on LPG jet cleaning. 

What size tyres?
Old 08-12-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
kezzer

This happened to me, so I just said **** it and put on cheapie stockies all round for 6 months. As I had f*gs trying to steal my 20's, glad I did as Ive already had 2 punctures, sidewall nails (f*gs) and some desperate c**t try to pinch the rear stockies, like seriously, at $25 a piece WHY BOTHER mongrels. I've put 20's back on my car and x3 locknuts per wheel, take that **** heads
FG XR6: pacemaker sterline coated headers, Xr8 snorkel + modified CAI, 100cpsi ballistic cat, 20" rims, lower with shocks, custom catback exhaust, custom spacers, tune soon to come, 1/4mile soon to come.
kezzer is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2010, 09:23 PM   #4
MR.BA.GT.332
Now in the quad cam zone

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all his work in the project section. Awesome effort. 

sounds like the kind of luck i have mate but seems to stick with me 24/7... i sympathise for ya mate, just gotta roll with the punches, just sucks when a few hit right in the balls

"BARNEY" 2003 BA GT #332, Phantom, Boss 290, FR20 Simmons. XYZ Brakes - 355mm Rotors - 8piston Front Calipers & 4piston Rear More Mods soon!!
MR.BA.GT.332 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post