Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 26-06-2011, 06:03 PM   #1
vhcbm
having Fiesta withdrawals

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Ford couldn't fix my BlueTooth issue. This member posted a download link, with instruction, on how to do it myself. One week on, the unit hasn't played up once. Three different dealers told me to virtually 'Live with it. 
Default Joining

Hello, new on here with a Fiesta

What's the process of joining the Euro Ford Club of Australia?

Thanks.

vhcbm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-06-2011, 07:40 PM   #2
Neale
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Joining

Im pretty sure you just did welcome.

Where abouts are you from?
Neale is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-06-2011, 11:57 PM   #3
vhcbm

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Ford couldn't fix my BlueTooth issue. This member posted a download link, with instruction, on how to do it myself. One week on, the unit hasn't played up once. Three different dealers told me to virtually 'Live with it. 

Thankyou...Bit confused by this all now haha.

Sydney Australia with a Mk7 Fiesta, haven't done much yet to it though.
Old 28-06-2011, 03:12 PM   #4
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Welcome,

Neale's correct and there is no joining fee. Eurofordclub has been involved in recent times mainly at Annual Shows in Sydney (Annual All Ford Day at Eastern Creek Raceway) and Melbourne (Annual Small Ford Sunday).

Any other questions please feel free to ask them.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-06-2011, 08:35 PM   #5
vhcbm

Ah excellent, well I look forward to getting more involved, hopefully I come across you blokes again somewhere.

Past: 2009 Ford Fiesta LX in Vision Blue - Sold
Old 28-06-2011, 09:23 PM   #6
Neale
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

sounds like an excuse for a cruise
Neale is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-06-2011, 10:58 PM   #7
vhcbm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neale
sounds like an excuse for a cruise
Sure does.

Old 29-06-2011, 10:14 AM   #8
Fled74
The Thread Killa

Welcome!
Please also have a look at www.eurofordclub.com for heaps of photos and info/tutorials.

I'm in the process of updating the site with newer info, although not as quickly as I'd like. Family and work have been keeping me busy.

Feel free to contribute articles and photos - send me a PM for my email address.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Fled74 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-06-2011, 06:51 PM   #9
vhcbm

ahh sweet!

I had a look at your site and couldn't see anywhere where you can register, and that's why I asked here , when I get a moment I'll definitely upload some photos. Thanks for the reply.

Old 05-07-2011, 11:54 AM   #10
Velociraptor82
Eat my Brake Dust

Hey, vhcbm.

We offer you a very big welcome to our club. I would also recommed joining the Facebook group if you haven't already. Things have been a little more active there than here on the forums.

Nice to see another Fiesta, would love to see some photos. What plans for it have you got?

Simon
Small Ford Sunday 2010 - Best Modified Car presented by the EuroFord Club

If I'm going to Hell, I'm going in a Ford

Velociraptor82 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2011, 09:48 PM   #11
vhcbm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor82
Hey, vhcbm.

We offer you a very big welcome to our club. I would also recommed joining the Facebook group if you haven't already. Things have been a little more active there than here on the forums.

Nice to see another Fiesta, would love to see some photos. What plans for it have you got?

Simon
Well nothing much has really been done as of yet.

-I've made the spare gap in between the radio controls and the AC controls into a secret compartment by putting a push to release latch onto it.

-Added the Ford Aluminium pedals.

-Added a K&N panel filter into the stock box.

- And recently added a new gear boot/gaitor with a genuine leather one with Blue stitch.

I've also just ordered some of those DMB Gel overlays and aquired from a friend on the fiestaownersclub.com website a Mondeo Sunglass Holder.

Probably next up will be the Door scuff plates and a rear spoiler, there is a mob here in Sydney that makes one that's exactly the same as the Ford one, don't know though if I want to go getting a Generic.

A few photos are on here, I'll be always updating it as new things come along...Also sent a request for the Facey page