Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 03-02-2019, 07:41 PM   #1
BA-XT
2003 BA Falcon XT

Smile Are copies of original sales receipts kept on file?

Pretty much just as above. I have the original handbooks for my car but not the actual purchase receipts. I was planning on calling the original dealership and enquiring about obtaining a copy if they are kept on file.

The original cost of the car, any options ect.

Figured I might ask if anyone has actually done this? My car is a 2003 model so going back a little way.

It's only a BA but I like my car and intnd on keeping it. Has a lot of sentimental value for me

IMPCO LPG Vapour Injection.

DETAILING
Meguiar's NXT Car Wash
Collonite #845 Insulator Wax
Bowden's Own Happy Ending & Fully Slick
Chemtech CT-18 Truck Wash (Wheels & Chassis)
Bowden's Own Wheely Clean & Tyre Sheen
Bowden's Own Three Way Paint Decontamination Spray

OILS AND FILTERS
Nulon Full Synthetic 10w-40
Nulon Long Life Coolant
Ryco Oil & Air Filters

My Instagram Account: @ba_falcon2003
BA-XT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-02-2019, 07:52 PM   #2
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Are copies of original sales receipts kept on file?

I think (operative work think) business have to keep receipts for 7 years for tax purposes. Maybe the origunal dealer still has a copy, maybe they dont as its over 7 years old. A phone call is the first step.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post