Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 02-03-2005, 06:00 PM   #31
merlin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

When Im 70 V8s won't exist anymore so instead I think I'll be sitting in my garage tinkering with the flux capacitor on my electric car trying to coax another 20,000amps of power from the engine
1966 Ford Mustang coupe. 347 stroker, PA reverse manual C4, TCE high stall converter, B&M Pro Ratchet, Edelbrock alum heads, Edelbrock intake manifold, MSD ignition, Holley Street HP 750 CFM carb, gilmer drive, wrapped Hooker Super Comp Headers, dual 3" straight through exhaust, Bilstein shocks, custom springs, full poly suspension, American Racing rims, Open Tracker roller spring saddles and shelby drop.

Still to go - Holley Sniper EFI with integrated fuel cell.
merlin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2005, 06:29 PM   #32
LUXO_8
windsor user

a few months ago, i saw a white WRX with real dark tint come flying up the road, he flung it through the roundabout then into the shopping center carpark.. where he flicked it into the parking space. then, he took a few secconds to get out. but out emerged a frail 70 year old with his walking frame,

i thought to myself, how cool...
LUXO_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2005, 11:37 PM   #33
tickford2001
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

...how scary : :
Old 02-03-2005, 11:40 PM   #34
Dez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNC_8
a few months ago, i saw a white WRX with real dark tint come flying up the road, he flung it through the roundabout then into the shopping center carpark.. where he flicked it into the parking space. then, he took a few secconds to get out. but out emerged a frail 70 year old with his walking frame,

i thought to myself, how cool...
thats a ****er! i woulda went and gave the old hoon a pat on the back.....(soft 1, dont wanna knock him over :P)
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-03-2005, 09:27 PM   #35
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

Absolutely. For as long as I'm able.

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-03-2005, 09:44 PM   #36
oldracer

Well I'm proud to say my old man, 76 last September, and I still get to the circuit sprints in our modded XA Coop and he still gives it heaps, last time at the Island he did a 1.56, not bad for an old fella, I won't ride with him, he's mad
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-03-2005, 11:20 PM   #37
Chris
AFF.com.au

slowest car ive ever had has been this 14.2 BA ute, need more power older i get...................
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-03-2005, 11:53 PM   #38
XR8GRL