Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 02-08-2016, 10:49 PM   #3031
prydey
Rob

Default Re: New to cycling

finally got bearings for my freehub yesterday. couldn't find any locally (bike shops, cbc bearings etc) so got them from a place called RScomponents in Weatherill Pk, NSW. well, thats where i thought they were coming from. rang them last thursday, after ordering them the previous wednesday to see where they were. the order said same day despatch and that was 8 days ago. turns out they were coming from the UK. this is 2 bearings the size of a 10c piece each. unreal.

the last 3 rides i've had my old factory wheel back on, and even though i've only upgraded to campag zonda's, it was a nice reminder how much difference a set of rims can make. at first it didn't feel like much difference, but the more i rode the more it reminded me how much better the zonda's spin up and roll. the stock rims feel like you are towing a trailer.... always nice to remind yourself that the upgrade was actually an improvement and more than just visually.

weather is ordinary here in adelaide, so by the time i had humpty back together, i couldn't be bothered going out. will have to test it out later. hopefully the noises are gone.
prydey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 03-08-2016, 12:18 AM   #3032
GTpilot
FG GT 5.4 w/ additions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnews View Post
My Synapse Hi-Mod Black Inc has discs but that beauty is not going to see rain lol I will deal with no brakes instead on the Defy :-) Or use the trainer... I actually cycled around London for 90 minutes this evening on the Wahoo Kickr / Zwift and it rained and I didn't get wet :-)
Haha! I've ridden the Zwift London course a couple of times now. To say it rains is an understatement. A bit like Melbourne has been the last few weeks.
GTpilot is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 03-08-2016, 12:43 AM   #3033
GTpilot
FG GT 5.4 w/ additions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard-Dog View Post

Happy cycling all. I'm buying different brake pads!
For Aluminum rims either Swissstop greens or Koolstop Salmons.. There's really no other choice that comes close. They will wear quicker than OEM. That's a good sign. Your rims will thank you.
Shimano pads are garbage.

When you fit them for winter, toe in the leading edge, not the trailing edge.
Immediately after each wet ride (and during with heavy rain) while they still wet give them a squirt of water from your bottle to rinse out the grime.
2 users like this post:
Old 08-08-2016, 08:59 PM   #3034
Junkyard-Dog
*barks incessantly

Well boys, another week - another flavour.

Tonight I was nearly hit by a Hyundai!

I think it was an i30 but it might have been a different model, I really don't know. I was cycling to the shop in the quiet town I live in. This guy was turning left onto the road I was cycling along.

First I saw of him, I noticed headlights glowing the end of the road about 25m to my left and I noted the vehicle those lights belonged to was going too quick to be planning to stop at the "stop sign". I moved into the centre of the road.

Yep, just as I predicted a silver Hyundai hatch suddenly appeared at the end of the road and without even an indication of stopping - he started accelerating directly towards me (by now I was directly in line with that road). I was wearing a high-vis shirt and had BRIGHT front and rear lights flashing. Clearly he hadn't bothered to look... and I'm not talking about checking right/left because I was DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF HIS CAR. i.e. the only distance between myself and his front bumper was the lane I was in. His headlights were almost blinding me. "Surely he sees me" I think to myself.

Nope! He accelerates towards me and there was nothing I could do. I waved my left hand towards him to make him notice me and I pointed to my rear light (which was flashing vividly). I also yelled "WHAT THE ******* ARE YOU DOING!? YOU ********** IDIOT!!!?" At that point he finally noticed me but did this weird thing where he kept accelerating slowly to get into the lane.

Like srsly, bro. There is no traffic at all, just stop and give me right of way.

No! This guy is oblivious. He gets into the lane and I turn and yell "YOU NEARLY HIT ME YOU IDIOT! I'M WEARING HI-VIS AND EVERYTHING!!!" Man, I was angry. The driver didn't seem to give a crap. He was acting like nothing had happened and it was a daily occurrence.

As I'm saying/yelling all this, a Lion's Club down the road is just opening it's doors. There are a number of families walking in who have turned to watch this happen. So lucky that the Hyundai hadn't pulled out 30 seconds earlier when I'd observed an entire group of young children cross the road... but the driver still doesn't seem to care or acknowledge he has done wrong and just stays right up my clacker. I pull over to the side of the road, absolutely boiling with rage but the Hyundai now accelerates past me into the distance with the driver staring at me like I'm the mad one.

This was hands down the strangest experience to date. It's like the car driver saw me but still thought he had the right of way. If I hadn't swerved to the centre lane, he would have hit me, no ifs and no buts. He didn't look until he was IN the lane - just another d-head that doesn't look before going at a stop sign.

Honestly pretty worrying that such idiots share our roads.
Junkyard-Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 08-08-2016, 09:13 PM   #3035
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Quote:
Well boys, another week - another flavour.

Tonight I was nearly hit by a Hyundai!

I think it was an i30 but it might have been a different model, I really don't know. I was cycling to the shop in the quiet town I live in. This guy was turning left onto the road I was cycling along.

First I saw of him, I noticed headlights glowing the end of the road about 25m to my left and I noted the vehicle those lights belonged to was going too quick to be planning to stop at the "stop sign". I moved into the centre of the road.

Yep, just as I predicted a silver Hyundai hatch suddenly appeared at the end of the road and without even an indication of stopping - he started accelerating directly towards me (by now I was directly in line with that road). I was wearing a high-vis shirt and had BRIGHT front and rear lights flashing. Clearly he hadn't bothered to look... and I'm not talking about checking right/left because I was DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF HIS CAR. i.e. the only distance between myself and his front bumper was the lane I was in. His headlights were almost blinding me. "Surely he sees me" I think to myself.

Nope! He accelerates towards me and there was nothing I could do. I waved my left hand towards him to make him notice me and I pointed to my rear light (which was flashing vividly). I also yelled "WHAT THE ******* ARE YOU DOING!? YOU ********** IDIOT!!!?" At that point he finally noticed me but did this weird thing where he kept accelerating slowly to get into the lane.

Like srsly, bro. There is no traffic at all, just stop and give me right of way.

No! This guy is oblivious. He gets into the lane and I turn and yell "YOU NEARLY HIT ME YOU IDIOT! I'M WEARING HI-VIS AND EVERYTHING!!!" Man, I was angry. The driver didn't seem to give a crap. He was acting like nothing had happened and it was a daily occurrence.

As I'm saying/yelling all this, a Lion's Club down the road is just opening it's doors. There are a number of families walking in who have turned to watch this happen. So lucky that the Hyundai hadn't pulled out 30 seconds earlier when I'd observed an entire group of young children cross the road... but the driver still doesn't seem to care or acknowledge he has done wrong and just stays right up my clacker. I pull over to the side of the road, absolutely boiling with rage but the Hyundai now accelerates past me into the distance with the driver staring at me like I'm the mad one.

This was hands down the strangest experience to date. It's like the car driver saw me but still thought he had the right of way. If I hadn't swerved to the centre lane, he would have hit me, no ifs and no buts. He didn't look until he was IN the lane - just another d-head that doesn't look before going at a stop sign.

Honestly pretty worrying that such idiots share our roads.
He drives a Hyundai, enough said. They walk among us

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 08-08-2016, 09:15 PM   #3036
Junkyard-Dog
*barks incessantly

Just an absolute twat in my books! I also spotted his car cruise past the shop and gave him the evil eye
Junkyard-Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 08-08-2016, 09:53 PM   #3037
GTpilot
FG GT 5.4 w/ additions!

Quote:
Just an absolute twat in my books! I also spotted his car cruise past the shop and gave him the evil eye
Probably doped out off his tree.
Old 14-08-2016, 12:33 AM   #3038
Madaya
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey mates, sittin back, watching the cycling on the telly, and 'light bulb' moment. Or tell me I'm crazy or has this been done before?
Cycle drags.
Maybe over 200 meters max.
Bikes same design, mods minimal and away you go.
2010 FG XR6 I6 CC Ute, Nitro colour. lsd, sports suspension, Ford 18's fitted with Michelin Primacy 3 ST 245x45x18, MW Quick Shifter, Pacemaker 4500 Extractors, Carbuilders Soundproofing, KPM Street Fighter CAI
Madaya is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-08-2016, 02:27 AM   #3039
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaya View Post
Hey mates, sittin back, watching the cycling on the telly, and 'light bulb' moment. Or tell me I'm crazy or has this been done before?
Cycle drags.
Maybe over 200 meters max.
Bikes same design, mods minimal and away you go.
Kind of like a drag race but on rollers
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_9SN1TWLv4
Old 15-08-2016, 12:36 PM   #3040
DBourne
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mucking around with a bike light and an empty garage

Propel-2 by Dave Bourne, on Flickr
Old 15-08-2016, 03:00 PM   #3041
GTpilot
FG GT 5.4 w/ additions!

@dbourne - it would be good to see you "mucking around" a bit more!!
Old 15-08-2016, 06:38 PM   #3042
DBourne
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have a photo thread here if you'd like to have a looksi

http://fordforums.com.au/showthread....317050&page=10

And my flickr page here: www.flickr.com/sgtbourne
Old 16-08-2016, 06:40 PM   #3043
gossy
CLEVO POWERED

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
Kind of like a drag race but on rollers
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_9SN1TWLv4

Looks like a lot of fun.

Anna Meares didn't do too well though at 0.49 sec
gossy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 07-09-2016, 10:18 PM   #3044
Batmobile
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Talking Re: New to cycling

Two questions - Has anyone had any experience with the cheap carbon Clinchers out of China ? And those with a Campagnolo group has anyone tried the Potenza cassette with a final drive-being a 32 ? Those who have tried and used the Potenza cassette , did it require you to alter the rear derailleur ?
Batmobile is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-09-2016, 09:31 PM   #3045
Joel.
Lost Focus In The Sunset

Haven't got first hand experience with cheap Chinese wheels, but I did research them a couple of years ago as I was very interested. I found they were hit and miss, some people had a good run out of them and others had them crack very quickly or come poorly made from the factory. From memory I also read that the braking performance was very poor from several different places.
A guy I rode mountain bikes with bought a set for his mountain bike. He loved them, until they cracked after a few months.
I went with a set of Campag Zonda wheels. Loved them.
Joel. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 08-09-2016, 10:06 PM   #3046
GTpilot
FG GT 5.4 w/ additions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmobile View Post
Two questions - Has anyone had any experience with the cheap carbon Clinchers out of China ? And those with a Campagnolo group has anyone tried the Potenza cassette with a final drive-being a 32 ? Those who have tried and used the Potenza cassette , did it require you to alter the rear derailleur ?
I would not use carbon clinchers weather they are brand name or cheap Chineese. The basic design of a wheel around the brake tracks do not allow for enough thickness of carbon and resin to cope with excessive heat caused by heavy breaking along with100ish psi of tyre and tube pressure imposed on it as the resin bonding softens due to temp.
manufacturers have tried various means to fix it but nothing yet is perfect. If you plan to ride predominantly on flat roads you can get away with it, but even a trip to the dandenongs is risky let alone longer descents.
Pros get away with it as they run tubular tyres. Tubs are better as the surface area is thicker due to tubular rim design and not succeptable to the high pressures pushing the rim edges outwards.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:09 AM   #3047
Batmobile
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Talking Re: New to cycling

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTpilot View Post
I would not use carbon clinchers weather they are brand name or cheap Chineese. The basic design of a wheel around the brake tracks do not allow for enough thickness of carbon and resin to cope with excessive heat caused by heavy breaking along with100ish psi of tyre and tube pressure imposed on it as the resin bonding softens due to temp.
manufacturers have tried various means to fix it but nothing yet is perfect. If you plan to ride predominantly on flat roads you can get away with it, but even a trip to the dandenongs is risky let alone longer descents.
Pros get away with it as they run tubular tyres. Tubs are better as the surface area is thicker due to tubular rim design and not succeptable to the high pressures pushing the rim edges outwards.
I know what you mean. I was riding down the devils elbow and a guy on a relative new carbon clincher exploded in front of me . I had been following the group for sometime , and had noticed this rider was very cautious on the decents (very hard on the brakes). By the time he got down the elbow the front rim had enough and just threw the tyre, splintering the braking surface.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:23 AM   #3048
xr8cam

Another way to lose weight a faster way to get a developed ab section is walking. If you walk at a brisk pace stretching out a little, it works the body a lot harder than running and without the jarring. It is cheap, easy and realistic exercise. Nothing wrong with cycling if thats what you like, but this method has way faster results and is more accessible.
xr8cam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2016, 10:55 AM   #3049
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8cam View Post
Another way to lose weight a faster way to get a developed ab section is walking. If you walk at a brisk pace stretching out a little, it works the body a lot harder than running and without the jarring. It is cheap, easy and realistic exercise. Nothing wrong with cycling if thats what you like, but this method has way faster results and is more accessible.
I do this a couple of times a week to break up cycling a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmobile
I know what you mean. I was riding down the devils elbow and a guy on a relative new carbon clincher exploded in front of me . I had been following the group for sometime , and had noticed this rider was very cautious on the decents (very hard on the brakes). By the time he got down the elbow the front rim had enough and just threw the tyre, splintering the braking surface.
As I love going down hill fast, I for the life of me wouldnt risk a carbon clincher to pull me up. I know you can get brake pads to suit carbon wheels, but situations like you have just explained, scare me. I know alloy brake tracks are a bit heavier but at least I know I can pull up on them without fearing a blow out.

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1975 Honda Civic
2 users like this post:
Old 09-09-2016, 02:21 PM   #3050
mcnews
Trev

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Trev has owned several boosted fords and has really contributed a lot of info on them. His posts in the bike section are also very helpful. I think he should be recognised as a technical contributor. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTpilot View Post
I would not use carbon clinchers weather they are brand name or cheap Chineese. The basic design of a wheel around the brake tracks do not allow for enough thickness of carbon and resin to cope with excessive heat caused by heavy breaking along with100ish psi of tyre and tube pressure imposed on it as the resin bonding softens due to temp..
That's why you run discs :-)

I live in a really hilly area and the joy of discs are just awesome. I never set KOMs on ascents as I weigh too much but I have set a few downhill for sure.

My driveway is nearly 50 metres of elevation in 250 metres....
3 users like this post:
Old 09-09-2016, 02:42 PM   #3051
GTpilot
FG GT 5.4 w/ additions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnews View Post
That's why you run discs :-)

I live in a really hilly area and the joy of discs are just awesome. I never set KOMs on ascents as I weigh too much but I have set a few downhill for sure.

My driveway is nearly 50 metres of elevation in 250 metres....
Could not agree more, But thats a whole other conversation with its own complications around rim construction.

But yes carbon clinchers with disc's are usually pretty good.
Old 09-09-2016, 06:09 PM   #3052
paule11
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel. View Post
Haven't got first hand experience with cheap Chinese wheels, but I did research them a couple of years ago as I was very interested. I found they were hit and miss, some people had a good run out of them and others had them crack very quickly or come poorly made from the factory. From memory I also read that the braking performance was very poor from several different places.
A guy I rode mountain bikes with bought a set for his mountain bike. He loved them, until they cracked after a few months.
I brought Zondas as well very happy with them .
Probikekit is having a sale at the moment with the code itk10 you get 10% of.
They are sold out now but Camapgnolo bullet 50mm wheels where down to $800 delivered.
They are carbon with an alloy rim would buy that over a $500 full carbon wheel might pay to watch the UK bike shops some good prices lately
paule11 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2016, 07:01 PM   #3053
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paule11 View Post
I brought Zondas as well very happy with them .
I have zonda's as well
2 users like this post:
Old 09-09-2016, 07:10 PM   #3054
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8cam View Post
i find this hard to believe, but i'm not an expert.

plus you miss out on the added benefits that riding gives. an hour walk and i'd only cover about 10km max and be staring at houses the whole time. an hour on the bike and i'm out into some glorious countryside and the associated views. wildlife everywhere etc etc.

of course everyone's situation will be different.

whilst riding has helped my lose some weight, and gain a lot of fitness, it isn't the sole reason why i ride. i've seen more of SA's countryside in the last 4 years than i'd seen for the previous 20years.

not saying you have to choose one or the other though. i'm just not a fan of transporting myself on my own legs
4 users like this post:
Old 09-09-2016, 07:16 PM   #3055
Captain Stubing
Looking for clues...
Donating Member3

I have a pair of Carbon Speed Cycle carbon rims on my Avanti Cadent. They were straight and true when they arrived, and still are after a year. I haven't ridden the bike since June, and was always nervous on any descent, being wary of overheating the braking surface. The carbon rims seemed to go through the brake pads a lot quicker than an alloy surface.

I've got the Zonda's on the new bike, and they weigh in about the same as the carbon rims, but with a better braking surface. I think I'll sell the carbon rims now.

2016 Ford Falcon FG/X XR6 Turbo you beaut ute
1985 XR4Ti Sierra - Build Thread
1971 Fairlane 500
and... a collection of Jeep Towpigs
and... two collections of rust and some new plastic bits roughly shaped like an F-Truck
and.... some spare metal bits with holes in them
Captain Stubing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2016, 07:46 PM   #3056
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
finally got bearings for my freehub yesterday. couldn't find any locally (bike shops, cbc bearings etc) so got them from a place called RScomponents in Weatherill Pk, NSW. well, thats where i thought they were coming from. rang them last thursday, after ordering them the previous wednesday to see where they were. the order said same day despatch and that was 8 days ago. turns out they were coming from the UK. this is 2 bearings the size of a 10c piece each. unreal.

the last 3 rides i've had my old factory wheel back on, and even though i've only upgraded to campag zonda's, it was a nice reminder how much difference a set of rims can make. at first it didn't feel like much difference, but the more i rode the more it reminded me how much better the zonda's spin up and roll. the stock rims feel like you are towing a trailer.... always nice to remind yourself that the upgrade was actually an improvement and more than just visually.

weather is ordinary here in adelaide, so by the time i had humpty back together, i couldn't be bothered going out. will have to test it out later. hopefully the noises are gone.

just to recap on this, the freehub bearings, although worn, weren't the cause of the noise. i took it round to a mates place as a second set of eyes never hurts, and he pulled the hub bearings (wheel, not freehub) out and had a look. like me, he couldn't see anything really wrong. they were new ball bearings and the cup and cones looked fine. the only things he did different, was not putting grease between the cone and axle (its on a slight taper, so should lock to the axle when tightened) and also didn't tighten the cone's up as much. everything i'd read said to clamp the wheel in the dropouts and then tighten the cone until the play was only just removed. He preferred to tighten it out of the dropouts and do it by feel as he went, spinning the wheel in his fingers. we discovered that once we removed all the play, it didn't feel as smooth as when we left a very small amount. from memory, this was also how they were when i bought them. so now, when in the frame, there is about 1mm of play at the tyre between the brake caliper, but the wheel feels a lot better when riding. felt real good.

we were both sure we'd finally nailed the source of the creak.... and all seemed well for the first 20km or so on the following ride, but alas, the noise returned, albeit, slightly improved.

by now i'm doing my head in. i pulled everything apart. derailer off, hanger off, anything that moved and made sure it was super clean and lubed.

did a couple of rides in the following days and all seemed sorted... until i was out with a mate and during a bit of a sprint, all of a sudden the noise came back as loud as ever. so we did some experimenting. swapped rear wheels. noise stayed with my bike, so that eliminated the wheel. mate said it sounded more toward the front, so after some investigating, holding the brake on and trying to move the bike back and forth, side to side etc we discovered....

wait for it.....

the front wheel was loose in the frame not so loose that it was flopping around, but under pressure (like when you are putting in a big effort and push on the bars) it could move a bit. how embarrased did i feel. all this effort chasing a noise and it ends up being as easy as putting a bit more tension on the front skewer.

to add a bit more to my little story/rant... when i went to brisbane over xmas i shipped my bike up and back. when it arrived back, the front skewer was missing. the only holes in the box were the grab handles, so at some point, the box had been upside down. not happy. also, my first ride back was the tour down under bupa ride and i after having issues with my gears i stopped off at one of the pitstops and made use of the machanic services. turns out, my derailleur hanger was seriously bent. so obviously the box took a bit of a rough trip back from brisbane. this was with Hunter bros transport, who carry for e-go. don't think i'll use them again. so because of the missing front skewer, i've had to use my old skewer, not campag, and it isn't as free in its action, so it does actually feel tight when you do it up, but clearly not as tight as it needed to be.

sorry for the long rant. nothing worse than a noisy bike and nothing more frustrating than not being able to find it.
3 users like this post:
Old 10-09-2016, 02:44 PM   #3057
Batmobile
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmobile View Post
I have a set of Zipp 404's , and am conscious not to put too miles into them , hence the thought around getting some cheap Chinese Clinchers - but I may now put the money into a set of Shamal or Fulcrum Zero
Old 10-09-2016, 08:14 PM   #3058
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Picked up the new beast today. Will get better photos later on.

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1975 Honda Civic
Old 10-09-2016, 08:46 PM   #3059
prydey
Rob

certainly looks the part Shav!
Old 10-09-2016, 09:01 PM   #3060
Whitey-AMG
AWD Assassin

Form and function , it's a work of art shav .... Congrats.

New RIDE
2018 AMG Mercedes A45
Angry AWD assassin
Whitey-AMG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post