Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 03-07-2009, 04:20 PM   #1
NJM586

Default Fiesta cruise/meet up ???

Hey guys

Now that the WS has hit the market i think it is time for a cuise or meet up introduce and meet new forum users what do you guy/girls think??? it will be a WP WQ and WS fiesta cruise or meet up let me no your thoughts
PS NSW only sorry interstate users but more then welcome to come !!!

NJM586 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-07-2009, 05:18 PM   #2
Ben85

Yea im interested, i wont be able to make it till August tho. But If thats when it is, i'll be there

Interior:- MOMO Blue Leather Gear Knob, Window tint, Scuff Plates, ST Black & Blue Leather seats, Soundstream Amp & 5x7 speakers, Sony Headunit, Pioneer sub & Amp.

Under the Hood:- Superchips ECU Flash Tune, Denso Iridium plugs, KV85 Magnecor Leads, BMC CDA Induction.

Exterior:- Spoiler, clear side repeaters, Lowered (35mm) King Springs, Whiteline 22mm Rear sway bar, 2" cat back exhaust with a dual conversion, Konig 17" Hotswap with Kumho Rubber, HID's.
Ben85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-07-2009, 07:57 PM   #3
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Sounds like a great idea. I should be able to russell up some XR4's. Im keen as mustard
Old 07-07-2009, 09:08 PM   #4
NJM586

Ok what about the 7th or 8th of august ???? location ??? any ideas im thinking either krispy kreams liverpool homebush ??? any ideas ???
Old 07-07-2009, 11:08 PM   #5
Ben85

sounds good to me!!!!!

Interior:- MOMO Blue Leather Gear Knob, Window tint, Scuff Plates, ST Black & Blue Leather seats, Soundstream Amp & 5x7 speakers, Sony Headunit, Pioneer sub & Amp.

Under the Hood:- Superchips ECU Flash Tune, Denso Iridium plugs, KV85 Magnecor Leads, BMC CDA Induction.

Exterior:- Spoiler, clear side repeaters, Lowered (35mm) King Springs, Whiteline 22mm Rear sway bar, 2" cat back exhaust with a dual conversion, Konig 17" Hotswap with Kumho Rubber, HID's.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:41 PM   #6
Ben85

Should post in the Ford Fiesta XR4 forum as well mate.

Old 15-07-2009, 07:50 PM   #7
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

How about we lock something in? I think it would be a great opportunity to combine all Fiesta Models and have a mingle. Some piccies maybe. 7th or 8th August sounds good, Maybe we can do dinner afterwards.?? I have posted this up on the XR4 forums also.

Confirmed:
MISTA/XR4 - Damo
Old 18-07-2009, 12:40 PM   #8
Ben85

well the 8th is better for me

Old 18-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #9
NJM586

yeah im thinking the 8th aswell as friday to much of a rush afterwork
i say the 8th anyone else agree ? also location i no krispy kreams liverpool gets pretty packed on a saturday night and recently alot of muscle cars have been at harrys on wheels so its up to you guys im easy for any location within reason of course lol let me no anyways
Old 03-08-2009, 08:09 PM   #10
zbeasty

Time and Place?
zbeasty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-08-2009, 11:11 PM   #11
Ben85

Its looking more like being the 16th of august. Not sure if anyone has come up with any details as yet.

Old 04-08-2009, 02:49 PM   #12
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

What you think of this:

5pm Saturday 8th - Meet at Auburn Maccas/Krispy Cremes
Old 04-08-2009, 02:58 PM   #13
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

What you think of this:

5pm Saturday 8th - Meet at Auburn Maccas/Krispy Cremes
Old 04-08-2009, 07:27 PM   #14
NJM586

im in
Old 04-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #15
Zetec Dave

This is getting me kinda depressed. We need to organise a Melbourne one. Any one interested? :
Zetec Dave is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-08-2009, 07:38 PM   #16
NJM586

im in i cant do the 16th but this weekend sounds perfect
Old 04-08-2009, 10:36 PM   #17
skinz
Starter Motor

Damn, I have a 21st that night. Would have liked to picked all your brains about some improvements to my very stock Fiesta WQ.
skinz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-08-2009, 05:50 PM   #18
NJM586

Anymore people intrested ????? i think its a great way to introduce your self
check out other forum users rides and have a bit of fun PS come on WS drivers
Old 05-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #19
zbeasty

Sounds good to me. I'll have to give it a wash on Saturday.
Old 13-08-2009, 03:22 PM   #20
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Did anything eventuate on the 8th??

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-08-2009, 12:00 AM   #21
zbeasty

There was a huge turnout. I don't think we could have sqeezed many more in : . The cops did a drive by to make sure we were behaving and we made sure that Krispy Kreme stayed open for at least another night. Hoping to see even more at the next one.
Old 14-08-2009, 03:33 PM   #22
chinw3e
no sacrifice, no victory

pics anyone ?

Eibach Lowering Springs, Wiecher Sports Strut Brace, K&N panel filter, fog lights, crystal black side indicators, car mats, tinted windows
chinw3e is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-08-2009, 09:44 PM   #23
zbeasty

Unfortunately no one brought a proper camera and the section we parked in had very little lighting so the photo's on the phone cameras turned out crap ie can't see anything. Will have to remember to take a proper camera next time.