Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club

Old 09-06-2008, 10:12 PM   #1
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Thumbs up Club cruise to Nambucca Heads

The Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club will be cruising up the highway on the 29th of June. We will be meeting at the Food for Less car park at 10.00 AM and departing at 10.30 AM. We will then head up the Pacific Highway to the information centre car park in Kempsey where we will be meeting up with more members. Then departing from Kempsey and continuing up the highway to Nambucca Heads. The club trailer will be coming along for this trip and lunch will be provided by the club. There will be salads, steaks and sausages available, and a variety of soft drinks. If you want something cooked for you, just bring it along and our ala carte chef will happily burn it for you on our portable cook top. Melissa Cameron is your person in charge for the day, any questions you can contact her on 65621437.

1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM

Last edited by thunderoo; 06-07-2008 at 06:12 PM.
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2008, 06:17 PM   #2
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

sorry guys and gals...I won't be making this cruise but will be at the 1/4erly meeting...so see you all then...cheers Joolz

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-06-2008, 07:59 AM   #3
Flaming Jack

Aw. I suppose we'll let this one slide ;)

So who is coming along this weekend?

I took Sal up to Comboyne to show her what she missed out on last time... reckoned she had a sore neck by the time we got back to Wauchope hehehe

Flaming Jack is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-06-2008, 08:20 PM   #4
Texas
The Beast

l will not be there as its lyns 50 th birthday. Allan cliff is working all weekend. Peter & Marcia are going to glouster this weekend 4 a do.
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-06-2008, 08:28 PM   #5
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas
l will not be there as its lyns 50 th birthday. Allan cliff is working all weekend. Peter & Marcia are going to glouster this weekend 4 a do.
Hey Tex wish Lyn all the best for her big day for me,hope she has a lovely day....Cheers Joolz :party3: :

Old 26-06-2008, 11:34 PM   #6
MY TY

Hi everyone, I have petrol, a clean car and I'm coming on Sunday BUT!!!!! my pregnant daughter is due any time now. :baby bott I told her that she is strictly forbidden to have the baby on Sunday!! What time are we meeting at Kempsey? around 10.30? cya on Sunday, Trisha. :
MY TY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2008, 07:25 AM   #7
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Hi Trish, us Kempsey people get to sleep in. We will be meeting at the information car park at 11.05 and the main group from Port should arrive around the 11.15 mark. I know there is Brendon and Catherine, Alan Loveday, myself and mim, a new member that signed up last week Petar in his au xr8 ute. There is a couple from Port comming also, so it should be a good cruise. The spot that we picked up at Nambucca is a very nice spot. And those who want a bit of a drive, we have picked a return trip home via bowraville, where there is some nice twisty roads for us to have some fun.
1974 XB COUPE

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
Old 27-06-2008, 08:26 PM   #8
MY TY

Thanks Gordon, see you all on Sunday, cheers Trisha.
Old 30-06-2008, 07:38 AM   #9
Flaming Jack

Thanks everyone for another great day. It was a nice cruisy one. Can't wait to see some pics (the batteries were dead in the old camera!!).

Not really impressed with the trip back to Port though... must have been the slowest trip ever! I swear every car on the road yesterday was speed limited to 20k/hr less than the limit. If it was 100, they did 80. If it was 80, they did 60. So frustrating!

Flaming Jack is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2008, 02:47 PM   #10
MY TY

I enjoyed the cruise, the company, the cars, the food, the location - and good to see a new member - cheers, Trisha.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:32 PM   #11
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming Jack
Can't wait to see some pics
I have made up a 10 min video of the day out. It works great, but i had problems uploading it to photobucket due to copyright infringements because of the background music. But im working on the soulution so i can post it in here for everybody to enjoy.
1974 XB COUPE

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
Old 06-07-2008, 05:12 PM   #12
xrbabe
exchaser

Default pics of the weekend cruise

xrbabe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-07-2008, 06:59 PM   #13
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

NICE PIC'S mEL bloody caps lock....lol.....shame I missed it look like a great day...